WeeWillie's Slave Bazaar: Bugs, Requests & Solutions (1 Viewer)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I can't reproduce any black scree issues, I guessing that updating DA with Sby's fork might help,

its been stuck on loading assets for 5-10 minutes now is this normal?
I can confirm flash this happens with Flash 32, game never loads, try a different flash player

Pimping broken completely, won't load into pimping at all. fails to load background as well.

Is this the same issue as this?

reported by Rudgar Rudgar Rudgar Rudgar :
Starting to pimp a slave, the list of available customers appears. After chosing one the list of available girls appear. When deciding to pimp none of them the menu buttons disappear, but no other buttons show up.
One got stucked in this sitution and has to reload the swf.

CE3K-1977

Potential Patron
I can't reproduce any black scree issues, I guessing that updating DA with Sby's fork might help,

I can confirm flash this happens with Flash 32, game never loads, try a different flash player

Is this the same issue as this?

I actually managed to fix it along with Plexia. I managed to fix her pimping issues completely, turns out Wee broke her pimping with the EyeSize update.

CE3K-1977

Potential Patron
I'm going to share the char code needed to fix the Plexia glitch. It isnt perfect as it disables her eyesize modifier but it is helpful

myownson

Potential Patron

Is this the same issue as this
i only know how to get the flash player i currently have which is a old support version of flash
how do i get a different one?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
how do i get a different one?

You can get any past version from this archive:

Or there is this version on the forums here

NotAlexis

Potential Patron
i just have a question about Trials of the Sorceress, is there a way to play or get a specific character? Like a standalone dialogue of the vampire or the demon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.