WeeWillie's Slave Bazaar: Bugs, Requests & Solutions (2 Viewers)

Rudgar

Content Creator
[...] Which version of the flash player are you using?
I was using Flash Player Version 27 when I experienced the problems. Now I went back and used redommended Flash Player Version 111 - and I managed to choke her out.

Will tr now other girls and double check another issue I found when whipping girls

respectfully, Rudgar

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I was using Flash Player Version 27 when I experienced the problems. Now I went back and used redommended Flash Player Version 111 - and I managed to choke her out.

Will tr now other girls and double check another issue I found when whipping girls
Thank you so much. Let me know what you learn. Much appreciated.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Choked out Ashley and broke her by whipping til she fainted .... surprisingly she woke up as a child though I didn't buy any tit poitions
Edit/update: choked out Ellie and Sister ad well ... all 3 finally broke as well

Respectfully, Rudgar

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Starting to pimp a slave, the list of available customers appears. After chosing one the list of available girls appear. When deciding to pimp none of them the menu buttons disappear, but no other buttons show up.
One got stucked in this sitution and has to reload the swf.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Correction: I now can choke out the girls also wehen using flash player version 27.

BUT

I started the game with bazaar version 8.9
I did delete file SLAVEBAZAAR.sol after updating to version 8.10
I did NOT(!) delete file COSTUM.sol
I experienced the problems with not being able to choke the girls out

Then I DID delete CUSTOM.sol and started a new game using flas player version 11 - everything fine
I continued this game using flash player version 27 - everything fine, including choking girls out!?!
I started a new game using flash player 27 - everything fine, including ability to hoke girls out

So it was NOT(!) the version of the flash player - it was the update and NOT deleting the file CUSTOM.sol

just FYI

respectfully, Rudgar

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Choked out Ashley and broke her by whipping til she fainted .... surprisingly she woke up as a child though
Hmm, sounds like a bug. I'll try to repro it. She shouldn't be in age-play mode in your case if you didn't shrink her breast size down. I suspect it a bug related to body scale sizes that came with AnySizeHer.

Starting to pimp a slave, the list of available customers appears. After chosing one the list of available girls appear. When deciding to pimp none of them the menu buttons disappear, but no other buttons show up.
Good catch. I've fixed it on my end and it will be in the next update, which will come when I finally finish supporting "cum from anal" with the sister. Not sure how long that will take. Busy, busy, busy.

So it was NOT(!) the version of the flash player - it was the update and NOT deleting the file CUSTOM.sol
Wow, thank you for the extensive testing. I'm not sure what I can do about that though, except tell people when they update to a new flash player to start from a fresh build. I don't know how I could have caused that on my end, and hence I have not idea how I could fix it.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Choked out Ashley and broke her by whipping til she fainted .... surprisingly she woke up as a child though I didn't buy any tit poitions
Did she really wake as a child, or was she just calling you "Daddy". I tested and it looks like Ashley no longer has the "Call me..." option where you can choose what she calls you, and she seems to default to "Daddy" as a title instead of "Master" as she should. This is different from "Age Play" mode, where she says things as if she is playing like a little girl, things like saying "whittle" instead of "little". In you testing did she really wake in age play mode, or did she just wake crazy but called you "Daddy"? Thanks.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I recently discovered issue #8 myself a couple days ago and started digging in the files for the cause. Today I found a solution so I'll share how I found to fix it.

In Girl0.txt go to line 360 and change [menu_menuPimp] to [menu_menuPimp_INSTANT]. The full line you're looking for is
button10_menuPimpChoice:"[WW_BUTTONALL_CLEAR][menu_menuPimp]" {"style":"him"}

Just add _INSTANT and the issue should be resolved. I didn't test it very much but a quick trial got it to work first try.

Not sure if anyone else found this solution yet but the bug report still has it as pending so I thought I'd offer my findings.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I posted this request in my main thread, but thought it worth posting here too.

I've been sitting on a build to release for sometime now. It's mostly just bug fixes. The only new "features" are anal cumming by the sister and incorporating the eye size mod so the girl's faces can have more diversity. My problem is finding the time and energy to properly test my work. I don't want to release a build with bugs, and given that my testing is cursory at best, I'm certain there are bugs I don't know about.

What I need is Quality Assurance help. Does anyone out there have the energy and desire to take a build and test it out, reporting bugs found back to me with associated save games or other repro cases so I can debug them? The more help I get, the quicker I'll get my bug fixes posted.

Thank you.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I didn't catch your post here. I did post in the other thread though. Awesome work, WeeWillie! If I do find bugs I will post here instead, but everything seems to be working perfectly for me. :)

CompletelyPretentious

Potential Patron
Long time no see! It's been a while.

I have tested out the draft of 8.11 extensively, as I have had plenty of free time over the last month, and have found it to almost always work like clockwork.

The frame rate seems to have improved slightly (usually before, it rested at around 16 FPS; now its more like 18-19), so whatever you did there, good job.
Having the girls orgasm from anal sex works well, and with the Sister as well. I've noticed that the sister will only ever orgasm with you, though. Not that that is a negative; I thought I'd merely point that out.
The Sister's breast-size saves properly when altered too. An appreciated quality of life addition.
And the additional eye options are a lovely touch too.

My sole problem so far is that I have reached a point, where I am no longer able to play Slave Bazaar. This is to say that when I try to continue, or start a new game, it does not seem to load properly, remaining on a black screen.
This problem arose after trying to head back to the Bazaar Foyer, after a session with Plexia. The screen remained black and loaded no further.
I can still customise the sister however, and play the other dialogues. Perhaps I corrupted the save somehow; not even the Repair option helps.

Either way, that is the extent of my bug report.

Hope I have been of help.

Last edited:

CompletelyPretentious

Potential Patron
I have fiddled about with 8.11 a bit more.

When I choose New Game, the result is thus:

DA: Saving to BAZAAR
DA: Saving to CUSTOM
DA: Loading from BAZAAR

When I choose Repair or Continue:

DA: Loading from BAZAAR
DA: Saving to BAZAAR
DA: Saving to CUSTOM
DA: Loading from Bazaar

Invariably, this results in a black screen, with the stats shown as usual along the top.

I honestly have no idea what exactly has happened. I have checked the files for signs of corruption, but nothing has come up. All that worked was uninstalling and reinstalling Flash.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I honestly have no idea what exactly has happened. I have checked the files for signs of corruption, but nothing has come up. All that worked was uninstalling and reinstalling Flash.
Dang it. Undertow didn't notify of your message, so I didn't see it until now when I went poking for info. Would you be able to supply a save game of your situation that goes to black screen? That's a pretty bad bug, so even though I don't have much time to work on Slave Bazaar, I'd like to get something like that fixed.

CompletelyPretentious

Potential Patron
Dang it. Undertow didn't notify of your message, so I didn't see it until now when I went poking for info. Would you be able to supply a save game of your situation that goes to black screen? That's a pretty bad bug, so even though I don't have much time to work on Slave Bazaar, I'd like to get something like that fixed.

Sure. There is probably some detail I overlooked as I was poking through the files

Where do you want the save sent?

Thrill Cosby

Potential Patron
+1 on a Patreon for this. I'd also love to help for any further QA testing.

I had a bit of an issue on 8.11 when I bought Plexia first and tried to pimp her. I had "DA: Couldn't find BG mods/Slave Bazzar/.png" and the background and dialogue didn't load. This is w/ different rooms, broken/unbroken, and different customers.

Keep up the fantastic work, as always! I know the undertow community gets negative at times, but don't listen to the haters w/o constructive feedback. Most of us love your work and are either shy or just lurkers. Hell, this sure passes the time under quarantine!

Last edited:

dandar

Potential Patron
can we get some more girls for the bazaar. maybe some more family members like a mother, aunt, cousin or maybe another sister? Maybe a police woman, the players teacher, or maybe a class mate?

Kabr_

Potential Patron
Hi there, was wondering if there is a bug with using the auto mode / self & free modes with the Slave Bazaar? The Slave Trainer & the one with the sorceress seem fine but on the Slave Bazaar mod it seems to break the models / game. Any suggestions on how to resolve that or are we not meant to use the auto hands free mode? :oops:

dirtydog88

Potential Patron
Hi, I'm new to SDT so maybe I'm doing something wrong, but the Slave Bazaar scenario doesn't even play for me, I just get a black screen with the HUD stuff visible. This is my first game, never played before, after customizing with the customize menu. I'm using the newest version of the standalone Flash Player on Windows 10 64-bit, and the most recent version of this modpack. All other scenarios seem to work fine (and the Slave Training one was pretty fun, although they all broke too easy). Any suggestions as to what might be wrong/how I might fix it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.