WeeWillie's Slave Bazaar: Bugs, Requests & Solutions (3 Viewers)

cmrag

Potential Patron
If you are trying to play with old savegames there might be a compatibility issue. Delete the old savegames, make sure you have a new directory with the latest version installed.
I seem to be having the same black screen issue as Jarl but only with the new version 8.9. Version 8.8 seems to be fine. I've tried trashing then reloading the game but no change. Is there another way to delete the old savegames? Or any other suggestions?

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
C cmrag Not sure how much you're trashing, but you may need to trash the save files that's created in the flash player save directory and not just where you have the loader located. The flash save directory is a little troublesome to find but I eventually found it with help from google. To save you some time I'll paste in the directory for me:

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\VVD9RSS2\localhost\Users\[Username]\[Loader Location]

Replace [Username] with your username and replace [Loader Location] with the folder where you keep Loader.swf. The files you'll need to delete have a .sol file type.

I hope this helps you and anyone else having the same issue. When I updated from 8.8 to 8.9 I saved the 2 versions at different locations while renaming Loader to the version number, so I didn't encounter this problem myself.

cmrag

Potential Patron
C cmrag Not sure how much you're trashing, but you may need to trash the save files that's created in the flash player save directory and not just where you have the loader located. The flash save directory is a little troublesome to find but I eventually found it with help from google. To save you some time I'll paste in the directory for me:

C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\VVD9RSS2\localhost\Users\[Username]\[Loader Location]

Replace [Username] with your username and replace [Loader Location] with the folder where you keep Loader.swf. The files you'll need to delete have a .sol file type.

I hope this helps you and anyone else having the same issue. When I updated from 8.8 to 8.9 I saved the 2 versions at different locations while renaming Loader to the version number, so I didn't encounter this problem myself.
Thanks! I'll give it a try and let you know

cmrag

Potential Patron

That worked! thanks so much

WeeWillie

Content Creator
FYI, I've been slowly looking into fixing some of the bugs I introduced in the last release so that I don't leave Slave Bazaar in terrible shape.
I believe I've fixed the issue with all my other non-Slave Bazaar breaking, meaning Slave Trainer, Mistress Playthings, and Trials of the Mistress (i.e Issue 6. My workaround wasn't enough for Mistress Playthings).
I've also fixed Issue 1, 3, and 4, so Rudgar Rudgar , you don't need to repro those. However, if you could help me repro Issue 2, 5, and 7, it would be a great help, even if just to know if they are real problems or not.
Thanks again for putting this page together. I probably wouldn't have even tried for bug fixes without it.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Wow, thank you!!
[...] However, if you could help me repro Issue 2, 5, and 7, it would be a great help, even if just to know if they are real problems or not.
It's monday and I hae to do a bit to pay my rent first, but latest at the weeken I'll find some time to provide you with information about it.
Thanks again for putting this page together. I probably wouldn't have even tried for bug fixes without it.
Was the least I could do in return for what you did for the community

Respectful, Rudgar

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I tried looking into Issue 2 but having the sister broken docile didn't produce any issue. I sent a message to T tw1istedsoul for more clarification, but he hasn't been online for some time. Anal sex with the sister has lots of variations, depending on masochistic, kinky, broken state, arousal, and lubrication. A quick glance at my code didn't show anything obviously wrong. Rudgar Rudgar , I could really use some help reproing this one, given all the variables. If you can repro it, a save game would be most welcome!

Rudgar

Content Creator
[...] I believe I've fixed the issue with all my other non-Slave Bazaar breaking, meaning Slave Trainer, Mistress Playthings, and Trials of the Mistress (i.e Issue 6. My workaround wasn't enough for Mistress Playthings).
Do I get it right when assuming that #6 in my list is fixed then? I just updated the issues's status

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Do I get it right when assuming that #6 in my list is fixed then? I just updated the issues's status
Well yes, on my own local build that no one has access to yet. :) You might want to wait to mark it as solved until I post an update. I'm going to wait to post until I get all my bug fixes in so that I don't keep spamming people with new micro-builds.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Issue 7 was a bit more specific, the issue being that Ashley, Plexia, and Ellie wouldn't have their Clothing button show up if they ONLY had the maid outfit and nothing else. That will be fixed in my next update.

On the subject of clothing, I see a request for a cheerleader outfit. Does anyone have a picture or character code for the clothing items that work best for a cheerleader? It seems like that would be very close to the school girl outfit. With a quick search I saw that Dante did some awesome DOA cheerleader outfits, but the fantastic tops don't support breast slider, so I can't use them.

If somebody could find me the source .fla file for one of Dante's cheerleader outfits instead of just the .swf, I might take a crack at making it support breast slider.

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I tried reproing issue 5 where Ashley doesn't cum while a servant, but in my quick test she did cum. Rudgar Rudgar , would you be able to try different ways with her and see if you can repro the issue? Does it depend on her pride? On ageplay? Something else? If you can repro it, a save game would be great.

As for Issue 2 with the sister's anal not working after being broken, there are so many variables that make a difference. There are different responses given which way she broke, if she is masochistic, if she is kinky, and if there is lube or not. There must be one or more of those combos that I fucked up, but I just don't have the time and energy to figure out what T tw1istedsoul was seeing. Rudgar Rudgar , if you can figure it out you'd be a hero, but otherwise, I think I'll be punting on this one.

So where I stand now is #2 and #4 are open, and unless I can get a repro I can't fix them. If somebody comes up with a cheerleader outfit I could use, I might add that since that shouldn't be too hard to do. Otherwise, if I hear nothing by Sunday, I'll probably post my update, which is likely to be the very last update I do for Slave Bazaar.

Thanks so much.

Last edited:

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Okay, I didn't hear from anybody, so I went ahead and posted my current bug fixes. I couldn't repro Issue 2 or 5, so those didn't get fixed.

I also added one last feature that I had planned long ago. I added a couple different room types that you can rent for the girls. This can help with the issue of trying to get pride up for a slave. Renting a poor or nice room costs more than the prison cell of old, but her pride and love can go up instead of down each night.

Unless some large ugly bugs are found that need fixing, there is a good chance this is the last update I'll do for Slave Bazaar, at least for a very long time. Thanks everybody.

A

Achelexus

Pretty nice, but is there a way to speed the text? It takes a lot of time to do anything because of it.

RedYosh1

Potential Patron
I've found two bugs, one of them is the Valkyrie costume, instead of showing the correct one, it shows the whore green outfit, both in the shop and in the clothing change menu, and the other one is just the Stables not loading up, it's just a black screen with the text.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy!
Okay, I didn't hear from anybody, so I went ahead and posted my current bug fixes. [...]
My apologies for letting you down, WeeWillie WeeWillie , with my empty promises. But as we say in German:
"if you want to hear God laughing, just start making plans."

Now, after finally returning from 5 weeks in two hospitals (amputated my left foots' big toe and fixed an 3-inch-aneurysm at my abdominal aorta) I'm able to do a bit more than just peeking a bit into this forum. Sorry once more for not keeping my promises.

I'll start reading through all the postings and answering them as far as possible.

Respectfully,
Rudgar

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy, WeeWillie WeeWillie !

I can't reproduce anything any more becaue I can't break any of the girls any more. obviously the oxygen doesn't decrease any more when trying to choke the girls down :(

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Ahoy, WeeWillie WeeWillie !

I can't reproduce anything any more becaue I can't break any of the girls any more. obviously the oxygen doesn't decrease any more when trying to choke the girls down :(
Hmmm, I just tried and I was able to choke out the sister. I did encounter a bug I've seen and don't understand where while her oxygen is going down, her choking thoughts don't get fired by SDT so she doesn't think anything. It's just silent. She does pass out, so she should be able to be broken. Which version of the flash player are you using?

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I've found two bugs, one of them is the Valkyrie costume, instead of showing the correct one, it shows the whore green outfit, both in the shop and in the clothing change menu,

Good catch. It will be fixed in the next update.

and the other one is just the Stables not loading up, it's just a black screen with the text.
The stables worked for me. Does it consistently hang on the black screen? Do you have a save game you could send me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.