Weaponlord <3 (1 Viewer)

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
Weaponlord was amazing. I'm very surprised it has avoided mention here, save for once(but without follow-up).

I played Jen Tai. So powerful and elegant! She wore a massive horned helmet and it was so satisfying to learn a combo which would dismember, disembowel and/or behead her foes if executed during the final moments if the battle.
Equal thrills where achieved at high difficulty, having been outclassed and chopped to pieces by one of Jen Tai's many foes. The spider tyrant boss was sex, and playable from the very start. He could spit webs all around you and then chop you in half with his hand-held guillotine
Anyways, Jen Tai is one if my all time favorite fighting game characters. Too bad no one else played that game. I miss Weaponlord.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i miss this game too! it had a lot of female characters for its small cast, three out of seven. i think my favorite was Talazia but it was sexy to see Jen-Tai get chopped to pieces too, as well as Divada the sorceress.

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
Talazia was my favorite opponent in WL. Something about that screaming bird lady ambushing the mighty arena queen in a lush jungle had my imagination going crazy. Divada was fun as well both for play and as foe... she would have easily been my favorite if not for Jen Tai and her absurd dominance. Zarak was a joy to slay and to play.. One of the few male characters I felt great fondness for(Hakan is my waifu BTW) Decaps never looked so good in 16 bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.