[PC] W Mission (1 Viewer)

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
I've found new game which game is called W MISSION.But i've not played yet but i will do!

I will put some screenshots for you.I hope you like that game!Have Fun and Enjoy

1.1.jpg 1.2.jpg 1.jpg

LINK=====>IT0000156321p.zip

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
The game doesn't work for me, I get an error message (in Japanese, probably, since it comes up as random characters) as soon as I try and play it. Anyone else having this problem?

H

hewholikespie

Tried to run it in JP mode, it starts up find, but it says 'please touch a controller' and nothing seems to cause a response. Which is a shame, because it looked decently well made.

UltimaXeno

Potential Patron
I tried to play it before myself some time ago. Apparently you need some kind of remote to play it, I tried using my XBOX 360 remote, but that didn't work and idk if a PS# controller would.

sutivlak

Potential Patron
Tried running with NTLEA, VJoy, changing the locale settings, and plugging in an actual gamepad. Still can't seem to get this to work. Anyone had luck?

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
Gave it a shot, but I'm having similar errors, and the VJoy isn't solving it. I'm going to try other things; will post positive results.

EDIT: Found the developer site "¬Žu-ÃŒ¤"¹" ÂÅ , where a Google Translation seems to suggest his program does not get along with Windows 7 in particular due to keyboard shortcuts? Or something like that.
I pulled out a USB controller, but no results twiddling with that. I tried (silly as this sounds) unplugging my keyboard, to no avail as well.

What OS is everyone using for this? Did the OP use Windows XP or Vista instead of 7? (Compatibility Mode XP didn't work either).

Last edited by a moderator:

Toasted.Bread

Potential Patron
When you're on the "touch a game controller" screen, press shift.
Shift is the fire button, Ctrl is jump, arrow keys to move.
Not a bad game, only hentai I've seen thus far is scenes involving whichever character you're NOT playing getting captured by bosses. No game over scenes thus far, no enemies with rape moves, just an action platfomer with a time limit, death really doesn't matter, just puts you back at the beginning of the area you're in.

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
This last post tells me I'm not having the same problem as the "touch controller" folks. I get a Windows error message that closes the game. I just assumed since it's gibberish and Japanese that it said what everyone else said. Shift didn't work for me, but if the hentai part is lacking and left to cutscenes, it might not be the one for me. Hopefully someone else manages to figure it out, though; thanks for the help!

ijama

Potential Patron
This last post tells me I'm not having the same problem as the "touch controller" folks. I get a Windows error message that closes the game. I just assumed since it's gibberish and Japanese that it said what everyone else said. Shift didn't work for me, but if the hentai part is lacking and left to cutscenes, it might not be the one for me. Hopefully someone else manages to figure it out, though; thanks for the help!

Is your unicode set to japanese?

As for the hentai, you can just click the link that ajstevus posted, those are all the hentai scenes

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
If that's all the hentai that comes outta it, I guess it won't be as worthwhile for me. I've got things set to japanese, yeah, and I'm using Applocale. I'm not going to worry about it.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
What's the DLsite link for this game, I went to the dev site but the translation failed me :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.