Vore Preference (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter FatalHolds
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8

Morgion

Potential Patron
Thanks, never heard of it, found some pics of it in your thread, will check it out later.

Ive never enjoyed any "RL" (yeah i know its fake but i mean real actresses) ryona yet, but i think i just might for this one since the girls arent bad looking, and the bodysuits are nice.

A

Acid Rain

Type: Soft vore / Swallowing whole only. NO chewing, biting into smaller pieces! (I'm quite new to vore, so I still find hard vore to be too much for me at this point of time) I also kinda like to see squeezing, cloth-tearing, and sexual acts on the victim by the predator's inner organs as well. Oral, unbirth, and anal are acceptable.

Victim: Pretty girls of any species, but most preferably human

Predator: Large creatures (should be large enough to make the idea of "whole swallowing the victim" sensible)

Slime Wizard

Potential Patron
Prefer it if it isn't more than a few seconds, honestly. Terror Toad from Power Rangers is a great example. Short, sweet, to the point. A few seconds and down the hatch. I remember youtube used to have custom videos showing TT winning by swallowing Pink (one using video edits, another a computer generated sequence), but those have been removed. That works best, in my mind.

Mariposa

Potential Patron
It depends on the situation. A hot vampire chick eating out a human's heart is always sexy. Sometimes I wish BloodRayne was real and would do that to me. Other than that as a specific example of a sexy eating, use your imagination. The bloodier the better.

I also like seeing the victim volunteer to be cooked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.