Vore Preference (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter FatalHolds
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8
F

FatalHolds

At some point I may be making some vore pics and I was wondering what kinds of characters you prefer to see. For example, do you like it when monsters, demons, tentacles, demons, or gigantic women are the ones eating the people? Also, who are usually the victims? Are the victims usually schoolgirls, super heroes, random people, etc...

I was thinking of making some vore pics using one of these demons I rendered. :killzonesmiley:
C Demon 1.jpg C Demon 2.jpg C Demon 4.jpg C Demon 3.jpg

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Not a big vore fan, though I can appreciate certain softer forms, like a plant or slime monster engulfing them and clinging tightly so you can see them struggle.

noice1

Potential Patron
This is difficult to answer. I will give it a shot (ranked from most desired first):

Style:
1) Unbirth
2) Anal
3) Soul/spirit
4) Fantasy (absorption, such as slime, hair, etc.)
5) Oral

Predator (female only)
1) Hybrids (half human-half other) Naga (snake woman), Arachnid (spider woman hybrid), amphibious, aquatic
2) Demonic (demoness, succubus, etc.)
3) Normal animals and pure species: same as #1
4) Human

Lists are obviously not complete or set in place, just all that came to mind immediately. If it's not on the list, it's not that I dislike it, but those listed are the best IMO. The demons you made are pretty cool, but honestly are too male for my tastes. I've nothing against gender neutral-looking predators (such as frogs or sea creatures) but male predators don't appeal to me. Tentacles by themselves aren't bad, but I like to see some sort of being, not just mindless tendrils.

As for victims, I mostly prefer humans. Really, it could be any, but I love ones that play off gaming culture. Lara Croft being wrestled down and swallowed by a giant anaconda or Samus being pulled into a Metroid without her suit and drained until she's nothing more than a mindless husk.

I also like fantasy world vore, such as an Amazon caught by a rival army. She's a high-ranking warrior and is locked in a dungeon with a wild naga that feasts on soft human flesh. After she's reduced to bones, their leader keeps her skull as a trophy and the rest of her remains are delivered back to the enemy as a warning.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
My preferences are very similar to noice1's ones; my ranking for styles is pretty much the same as his.
As for predators I prefer humanoid females, followed by hybrids, then anything that looks female; I'm usually not interested in gender-neutral looking ones, and predators that look male turn me off.
I haven't figured out if I like any specific kind of victim, e.g. I dislike "silly" dress codes like school girls or superheroines, but I find Samus in her Zero Suit totally hot.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Smaller creatures sucking the blood or brains :D..that would be awesome...but a hypno snake would be bad either :D

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
i've always wanted to see a first person view from the prey! i've found a few snakey swallow cam things, but i've always wanted to see one where you can see the rest of "you"!
like looking down at the snake coiling around you, if that makes any sense :-3

noice1

Potential Patron
There are lots of "maw" images out there, but sadly I don't think I've seen anything like you describe. The cam or internal views are nice, but an outside view in the first person does sound interesting. The thing is, it would probably be done in 3D, and for some reason that just looks worse. I know there's tons of 3D vore out there, but I think 2D drawings and animation are the best.

P

PhoDacBiet

Style/genre:

-Tentacles
-Succubus (or even just another female) draining the soul of the victim

Victim:
-Human female, preferably a soldier or warrior that had her armor torn off (by said tentacles, for example). Or female ninja/rogue.

Louise Lareau

Potential Patron
My favorite 'predator' would have to be a human female giantess (I love unbirth vore!) and the prey would ideally be a well endowed superheroine. Definitely a deliciously degrading way for a heroine to be defeated :)

K

Kaimeno

Soft vore, usually with a cute girl with about a c-cup or larger and long hair. Crying/struggling is the best.
Creatures devouring the maiden are preferably Reptilian (snakes and frogs are my faves).

AustinWolfclaw

Potential Patron
At some point I may be making some vore pics and I was wondering what kinds of characters you prefer to see. For example, do you like it when monsters, demons, tentacles, demons, or gigantic women are the ones eating the people? Also, who are usually the victims? Are the victims usually schoolgirls, super heroes, random people, etc...

Well it doesn't matter what gender the person is, as long as it's getting mauled and eaten! For me, hungry carnivorous animals like wolves, tigers, etc. should be the ones eating the victims.

emikochan

Potential Patron
Furries and Monsters, as far as the eye can see :3 Preferring more realistic over the more toony style :P

H

Hedgehodge

if the thing doing the voring is a snake or monster or giant frog or ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING and the victim is a hot girl of any specides then it's alright with me (Relevant link, it's an askblog for a vore-oriented character I approve of in this regard).

Consensual stuff or stuff where somehow a MURRRY dogperson eats another whole is just really stupid to me. Not meaning to ding anyone for liking it, it's just... I feel that if you aren't a snake or a blob or something you have little excuse to be swallowing anything whole (also I just want to yell "YOU HAVE TEETH, USE THEM!" every time I see stuff like that).

Yeah just my 2 <really minor bits of currency> there

H

Hedgehodge

also when it comes to vore involving snakes or blobs or related creatures I rather like the way in some of them the victim is somewhat visible from the outside (as in you can see that she's inside the damn thing and the curves of her body and shit) and it's pretty much obvious she's either knocked out or dead or fucking terrified of the inevitability of the former

Morgion

Potential Patron
I dont get to see vore very often but whenever i do i enjoy it. I just wish i didnt always make me hungry after (kidding!). But uhh, prefs, tough to say since ive seen so little, ill try and describe what id like to see if i had some professional ryona artist make vore ryona to my whim.

Once again im texting on my phone please forgive typos. First off, i didnt know what unbirthing was, i looked at the ryona wiki dictionary but no dice, searching google worked though, saw furry foxes jamming mini things up the vagina... Did no want to see. I it was a giant girl instead of something furry, still wouldnt want, guess unbirthing isnt for me. I also dont know what people mean by hard and soft vore. My guess is hard vore may feature the victim actually being chewed up while being consumed, and soft is more about just a swallow? In any case, I like both. I always like tentacles though, which can easily be featured in either really... Thats really why i like tentacles, they are so vesatile, and can virtually do anything, and position the victim in any position, even off the ground!

I also prefer the girl to be played with first, or have a struggling wrestle match, not the expected 3 second one, but longer. Ive never seen rape then vore but im pretty sure thatd be amazing. After being swallowed, if the victim is whole, the victim in stomach acid thing is nice. I want to see them discombobulated by the constantly growing amount of digestive juices sloshing around her. Cloth disintigration is not important, but nice if really slow. Again, havent seen it but cloth disintigration that does the pubic and breast area LAST would be ideal (it DOES have 2 layers of clothing too, wtf would it go first!?). I dunno why but seeing an exposed breast or vagina on an otherwise clothed lady is actually a turn-off for me. One thing i often see with vore that i wish i didnt is the female fet consumed head first. I want to see their face as they go down, and their chest is nice too... Plus they can believably struggle more and longer with their arms available for use 4/5 of the way down. Head first can still be nice though.

One again, the villain can be nearly anything for me, but i prefer something with many tentacles. Grubs and/or larvae are also nice, i also want to see lots of fluid/spittle splash out as they slobber and gorge their prey. Girls i favor for vore are juat ones i find attractive. Sooo, generally anything with an elaborate dress (bodysuits are sexy too though), like EGL or something. Swimsuits and/or lingerie are fine too. I love twintails, though not especially short ones. Shoulder length is fine though, not much shorter. Anime style girls are good, but ones like jill from RE work good too. I hate school uniforms, cop uniforms, nurse outfits, any of that stuff. I REALLY hate bunny ears, kitty ears, tails, any of that stuff. Angel wings are acceptable but not specifically wanted.

One of my fave vore videos that i cant link atm cuz phone is that one of some angel girl in dantes inferno being chowed by this hideously overweight demon. NOT a good example of my dream vore, but something about it just really is well done. She really looked like a precious pretty thing get mindlessly CHOWED by a disgusting slob. Goodness, im one sick twisted schmuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.