Virtual Prey (Unreleased) (1 Viewer)

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but here is a YouTube trailer video for Virtual Prey, an FMV game from 2003 that never saw the light of day. A jogger is attacked by a random psychopath in the woods, and you have to guide her to safety. Multiple endings, with a clear emphasis on gore. A pity...the girl is cute, and the concept was interesting, if crudely implemented. Both the game and parent company websites no longer exist, so don't waste your time with them. Kudos to the person who posted the video, it is tough to find anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

maliman

A lot of people tried making these semi-live action games back in the day, really is a pity most of them are so bad.

S

ssringo

Most of these type of games do indeed suck, but this one looks pretty interesting. Searched around in hopes of finding a leaked copy of the unreleased product but to no avail. How depressing. Probably would've been better off not knowing something like this could've existed :(

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Most of these type of games do indeed suck, but this one looks pretty interesting. Searched around in hopes of finding a leaked copy of the unreleased product but to no avail. How depressing. Probably would've been better off not knowing something like this could've existed :(

Yeah, sorry to let you down. I imagine it was worse for me: I heard about this when it was still in development, only to get no news for years until it was quietly shuttered. Obviously it was a long-shot to see the light of day, but I know of at least one customer who would have handed over the cash. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.