Virgin Killer Sweater Request (1 Viewer)

tickles

Content Creator
EDIT: Better images in post #4

If someone could make a Virgin Killer Sweater that's RGB and Breast-Slider adjustable it'll be most appreciated. Thnx :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
tickles tickles : something like the 5th image seems impossible to do for Vanilla (and I guess for the Loader also), because the cloth located on the chest cannot accompagny the breasts when they are bouncing.
A breast size adaptable mod brings many more complications to this issue.

The references are all useless, but the 5th, that is also insufficent to draw a mod out of it without having to redraw everything from scratch.

Try to take screenshots with different breast sizes and draw an outline of that sweater for each, keeping in mind it is possible to have different chest cloth shapes for different breast sizes, but that these shapes will change only when the breast size is modified and will not accompagny the breasts when they are bouncing.
That will maybe show better what ou are looking for, because I guess that no modder will want to spend many hours (literaly) on a mod that will not please the requester, especially if the mod he's trying to make has great chances to look crappy...

Good luck.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

tickles

Content Creator
I've tried to look for some more reference images but these are the best that I could find.

Also I've used Iago Iago 's Side Cut Top as a good starting/reference point for what I think the outfit should look like
Iago's mod
side-cut-top-big-png.43707

cfMBIii.png

Edits/Concept...?
3byNmvG.png

The error points where the outfit is conflicting with the breast physics
Lef5IaL.png

(the red line was for figuring out the length of the dress ignore it)
GyGL9i9.png

Not sure if any of this makes sense or if it helps but that's all I got :frown:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I've used Iago Iago 's Side Cut Top as a good starting/reference point for what I think the outfit should look like
So it would be more a "revision" of Iago Iago 's mod.

The problem is exactly what I said:
IKQPvg5.jpg

Thinking of it, Huitznahua Huitznahua did some bikinis with elongable strings at their top, using some stuntcock stuntcock 's code. It may be possible after all...
This is out of my field of expertise, and anyway I don't make Loader mods (plus I'd need to install Adobe Animate CC on my new computer to be able to make mods).

I mean, it would still be possible to make an adaptation of Iago's mod, but as it would have the same flaws, I doubt any modder would give a try to make one...

Huitznahua

Content Creator
So it would be more a "revision" of Iago Iago 's mod.

The problem is exactly what I said:
IKQPvg5.jpg

Thinking of it, Huitznahua Huitznahua did some bikinis with elongable strings at their top, using some stuntcock stuntcock 's code. It may be possible after all...
This is out of my field of expertise, and anyway I don't make Loader mods (plus I'd need to install Adobe Animate CC on my new computer to be able to make mods).

I mean, it would still be possible to make an adaptation of Iago's mod, but as it would have the same flaws, I doubt any modder would give a try to make one...
tickles tickles already request me to do this, I passed and advised him to post a formal request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.