(Videos) The art of low-blowing a cute girl (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter denkianma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
D

denkianma

What triggered it all was Sophitia from Soul Blade, ad her all-time popular move "widow-maker".

When I first found out about the move (I was a 10 or so) I found that using the move against the girls...is a lot of fun!

From then on, I secretly indulged myself at every 3D-fighting games I found (which was the SOLE reason of my buying any 3D-fighting games at all). Seeing the girls writhe and moan in pain all the while holding their crotch is a scene so erotic I fapped while doing said moves over and over again. I mean, come-on, you must've also thought of this, right?

Let me give you some examples that I considers the most...yeah:
1. Aside from Sophitia's widow maker, I find that Kilik's Dirty Bo (or Mina's Opening Treasure) as even more enjoyable. Imagine you are a girl and your feet rendered helpless with you, barely standing with your nether-region wide-open and close to ground, and Kilik's Bo is just below ready for some leverage. What happens next is for you to imagine.

2. In Rival School, the team attack that occurs when you're partnered with Skull AKIRA, called Gang Bang err, Gang Buster was so very enjoyable. You hold the poor girl in place while AKIRA hit and kick our victim helpless. As a finisher both you and AKIRA strikes at the girl's nether region, simultaneously from opposite sides. By the way, AKIRA's a girl.

3. All Hail King from Tekken. His Manhattan Drop and Head Bomb are the only reason for his existence. Head Bomb looks like he's ready to cunni the girl but drops his head with a crushing force instead, you know where. Manhattan Drop is Atomic Drop on the wrong side of impact.

4. Don't forget Busuzima from Bloody Roar. His throw move looks like the ass-spanking you do to brats, but he hits them at the opposite side of the ass instead.

After I was introduced to Japanese Culture, I eventually learned of what's called denki-anma (literally close to electric-vibration). Denki-anma is an act of tickling your opponents nether-region with your foot, or heel. However, due to the erotic nature of it, it's often employed during a sexual play. And sometimes, the tickling might even be replaced with violent stomping or kicking for much desirable effect.

Oh, and don't forget the wooden-horse. While maybe not using the literal wooden-horse, but this act defines sticking one's nether region to a blunt surface all the while being bondaged or suspended to let gravity do the job. Very erotic.

YOUR contribution is greatly appreciated by providing more examples or any material containing this. Adieu for now.

Mardion

Potential Patron
That's a nice fetish you have there, I'm a pretty big fan of it as well. Here are some more examples of it in videogames (although at the time I only recall the fem to fem ones) :

Def Jam : Vendetta (PS2) has some widow-making of its own...

Kensei : Sacred Fist (PSX) - Cindy has a chain grab which is a delight for this fetish. First she grabs her opponent's legs while standing behind her and falls behind on the ground, forcing her opponent's legs wide open. Then she crouches to her front and punches right into the target. Then she stands up while grabbing each foot in her hand, heightens her leg between her opponent's legs while said opponent looks in anguish and motions her "Please don't do that" , and then she thrusts her leg into her opponent's nethers (with high heels no less!) leaving them writhing around while she takes in the delight.

Tattoo Assassins (MAME) - Maya has a grab where she grabs her opponent's nethers with all her might, crunches it, then punches them to the ground.

Tekken series (PSX,PS2,PS3,X-Box360) - Don't forget Nina and Anna's special kick (F,F,Kick) which goes right into the target and leaves them knee slowly towards the ground while holding their nethers.

Thrill Kill (PSX) - Violet's grab consists of her jumping on her opponent's legs, staying on them while they're on the ground, and punching their nethers four times before leaving. Be wary that this game is gory.

VS Fighting (PSX) - Leath has a move where she holds her opponent's face and then quickly thrusts her kick into her opponent's nethers, leaving her stunned and her eyes wide-opened for a few seconds before she collapses (but Leath's hand is still holding her face tenderly).

Last edited by a moderator:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Oh my... I'm going to have to find some of these games. :psychotic:

So this post isn't completely useless, here's one of my long-time favorite pictures, along with a very impressive recent one by Monikano...

Code:
http://www.shackledsenshi.com/zirk/mars/RRN-Mars01.jpg
http://w5.oekakibbs.com/bbs/ryona2/oekakibbs.cgi?mode=res_msg&resno=3896&author=0&thumb=0&picwid=797&pichei=1000&thisfile=3896.jpg

noice1

Potential Patron
I have to say I like this fetish too, but it's something I've not explored. It's really unique and there's a lot you can do with it.

It's not video game ryona, but I saw a bit of it on break.com:

Code:
http://www.break.com/findvideo/low-blow
In fact just last week I think I came across one on that site. This girl was with some guys and supposedly had to be 'punished', it was a humor video but she really got low blowed hard. Definitely caught my eye, but, I alas can't find it. Oh well, have fun looking through that site if you've never seen it. I'll be sure to pass along any of this type of ryona I find.

scaryboy

Writer
Have you ever seen the art of Mben? Some examples can be found on superheroinecentral... His art is amazing, and all of it is bust-based. He ranges from regular poundings, but has drawn some pretty gorty stuff too - lasers, guns, swords

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I remember Mben, his art was posted on Cuntbusters Anonymous back when that site was still around. Odd that killatron never cross-posted much of that stuff to TPOWIS, since a lot of content fit both sites.

O

onewithnothing

Yep, this fetish is definitely up there with my favorites. It's one of the reasons that I like the game "Smackdown vs. Raw" so much. There are quite a few groin punches in that game.

K

keeblerelf

Never liked how THQ handled stuff like low blows or spankings in the WWE games. Much better in the Soul Caliber games and Rumble Roses. (I would've thought that series would've been mentioned already.)

And hey, an original (story IV) Ogre Battle icon!

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Hah, I was starting to wonder if anyone would even recognize it. Was trying to figure out a good avatar to use when I saw that and remembered the whole "Punish Me!" speech she gives before you fight her. :psychotic:

K

keeblerelf

Nintendo translation or Atlus translation?

Hah, I was starting to wonder if anyone would even recognize it. Was trying to figure out a good avatar to use when I saw that and remembered the whole "Punish Me!" speech she gives before you fight her. :psychotic:
Mizhal or Yushis or one of them... they actually say that?

onlinehero

Casual Client
I've noticed that I've recently got into this (been playing lot of fighting games lately) and it's great! There are crotch shot in so many games... Tekken, Soul Calibur, Urban Reign, SF4, Def Jam Vendetta, Bloody Roar...
Usually when I'm making a vid and the game has this kind of move, I just have to include it :) Currently cuntbusting Kitana with Johnny's classic move (just love how it works in MK9).

johnnyyyyyyy.jpg

Ripper1

Ryonani Teamster
I too love this art of shall we say dissabling your apponent, I exspecially love it in Heroine peril videos

Arala Cran

Potential Patron
Well I'm not sure if this was mentioned earlier, but those of you who also have a PSP, there's Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny, and there's Dampierre with at least two moves which fall into this sort of play. :d

For one, he grabbed my character and bent her over and followed up with spanking (sometimes the number of spankings he does varies; normally he goes for 3 hits, but other times he does from 4 up to 12 hits), but the best one was his grapple from behind. A boot to the rear of a heel then he catches a girl by the shoes as she falls over then goes for a repeated crotch stomp then ends with a painful boot to the snatch. He got me by surprise with this once when I was careless. He of course makes a comeback in SC5 from the pre-order bonus (but now he's not a limited-only character anymore, the fee is a whooping 400 points for XB-360 players, I had to pay) and after using that crotch stomp attack, the girls have a rather surprising different reaction to taking it this time (they actually moan while taking it, hinting to something perverted. my character-personification did herself and so did all the other girls).

One more notice to this as well is that I found out if Nightmare uses his ground-impale stab attack to pin a target down and bombard her with a shockwave from Soul Edge.... especially if done to a very-small girl, actually takes aim right for her *spot* when facing up and caught by that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.