rubix

Potential Patron
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/3 UPDATE: RE4 Ashley Graham

Now if only one of the modding crowd could sort out a barrel for her to hide in....

Although I don't think I'd be able to use it without thinking of this;

images

Good stuff man, fast too

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

TOlive said:
FRADOW said:
TOlive said:
FRADOW said:
Ashley Graham & Ada Wong from Resident Evil, please??
I was surprised to find out that there aren't more RE imports, and you did pick two interesting ones. I'll see what I can do.
Thanks TOlive..I'll be waiting...
You won't have to wait long...

5/3: Added Ashley Graham from Resident Evil 4

Monty Python and The Holy Grail Narrator: And there was much rejoicing.

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

PenKnight said:

Oh god...that's not a request is it?

5/3: Added U-Go Girl (Edie Sawyer) from X-Force

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

TOlive said:
PenKnight said:

Oh god...that's not a request is it?*

No, no, dear God no, its a throwaway joke from the original "Monty Python and the Holy Grail " movie. When you see it, that line, as well as killer rabbits, will make sense.**

*but if you are inquiring about requests, there is a Bustice topic you may be interested in. What can I say, I have a thing for Sara Jean Underwood as a superhero...
** I know, killer rabbits do not make sense, but trust me, the rabbit in this movie is a murderous ball of death! You think bears are bad, this bunny's got 'im beat!

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/3 UPDATE: RE4 Ashley Graham, U-Go Girl, Ada Wong

5/3: Added Ada Wong - Resident Evil

dcfan

Potential Patron
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/3 UPDATE: RE4 Ashley Graham, U-Go Girl, Ada Wong

Fantastic work TOlive. Can't wait to see what you bring out next

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/4 UPDATE: Abby Sciuto, Excella Gionne

5/4: Day ain't done. Added Abby Sciuto from NCIS and Excella Gionne from Resident Evil

srotu

Potential Patron

PenKnight said:
TOlive said:
PenKnight said:

Oh god...that's not a request is it?*

No, no, dear God no, its a throwaway joke from the original "Monty Python and the Holy Grail " movie. When you see it, that line, as well as killer rabbits, will make sense.**

*but if you are inquiring about requests, there is a Bustice topic you may be interested in. What can I say, I have a thing for Sara Jean Underwood as a superhero...
** I know, killer rabbits do not make sense, but trust me, the rabbit in this movie is a murderous ball of death! You think bears are bad, this bunny's got 'im beat!
and they have very big sharp teeth

ghostface89

Potential Patron

Hey TOlive, great work!

Would you be open to tackling some Soul Calibur girls? It seems to me that for one of the most fanservice-y video games of our time, these girls are woefully under-represented in this game! I can only recall seeing a good Amy and Tira. I only ask because your Tekken girls are so great!

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

ghostface89 said:
Hey TOlive, great work!

Would you be open to tackling some Soul Calibur girls? It seems to me that for one of the most fanservice-y video games of our time, these girls are woefully under-represented in this game! I can only recall seeing a good Amy and Tira. I only ask because your Tekken girls are so great!

I would be, give me two names to start off with and I'll see what I can come up with.

EDIT: 5/5 Added Karin Maaka - Chibi Vampire for Cave Carson

Mak

Content Creator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/5 UPDATE: Karin Maaka

Thanks for Abby, really well done; and the code was right on too.

rle68

Potential Patron

all abby needs is spider web neck tat and shes perfect lol

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

rle68 said:

I actually did make that one, it would have been one of the few visible tattoos, but I had some problems mounting it since, if attached to a hair layer, it would move around with her head.

It would probably need to be attached to the neck layers, and I'm not using flash yet...but if anyone wants to try here's the art. It's cut a bit on the far side there to show some of it wrapping around since it looks to start on the back of her neck.

Attachments

• Abby_Tattoo_Preview.png
    Abby_Tattoo_Preview.png
    6 KB · Views: 994
  • Abby_Tattoo.png
    Abby_Tattoo.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 138

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

TOlive said:
rle68 said:

I actually did make that one, it would have been one of the few visible tattoos, but I had some problems mounting it since, if attached to a hair layer, it would move around with her head.

It would probably need to be attached to the neck layers, and I'm not using flash yet...but if anyone wants to try here's the art. It's cut a bit on the far side there to show some of it wrapping around since it looks to start on the back of her neck.

ghostface89

Potential Patron

TOlive said:
ghostface89 said:
Hey TOlive, great work!

I would be, give me two names to start off with and I'll see what I can come up with.

Great! My first choices would probably be Sophitia and Taki, with Viola a close third. Let me know if you want some reference images, I'll do the legwork if you'd like. There's a Taki on the Booru but it's very low quality (I think).

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

ghostface89 said:
TOlive said:
ghostface89 said:
Hey TOlive, great work!

Great! My first choices would probably be Sophitia and Taki, with Viola a close third. Let me know if you want some reference images, I'll do the legwork if you'd like. There's a Taki on the Booru but it's very low quality (I think).

I think there's a Taki or two (or three) on the http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewSeries/Soul%20Calibur/1/ so I probably won't do that one right away. Don't worry about the refs, I'll take care of it.

EDIT: 5/6 Added Evil Queen Grimhilde - Disney, Batwoman (Kate Kane)

dcfan

Potential Patron
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/6 UPDATE: Evil Queen Grimhilde, Batwoman & Alt

TOlive, you are a beautiful, magnificent mother fucker. Thank you so much for Batwoman.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/6 UPDATE: Evil Queen Grimhilde, Batwoman & Alt

You know, I always wondered: did the Evil Queen have hair underneath that hood or did she lose it in a freak potions accident?

Maybe that's why she really hated Snow White!

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Video Game & Comic Girls 5/7 NEW: 2 Batgirls! (Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown)

5/7: Added 2 Batgirls, Cassandra Cain (civilian outfit) and Stephanie Brown (batgirl costume)

EDIT: Day ain't done, added Jinx (civilian disguise)
EDIT: I'm a maniac on the dance floor, and I'm importin' like I've never imported before...Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.