VANISHING MENU (1 Viewer)

Brock B Bombin

Potential Patron
Everytime I startup the game, I open the menu so that I can paste a skin code in there. But once the mouse leaves to click "Paste", the menu suddenly goes back down. Can anyone suggest a solution so that I can make the menu stay up without my mouse being nowhere near it?

Kyro

Potential Patron
To just answer the question: Nope, I don't think there is a way to forcefully make it stay up. Alternatively though you can use ''Ctrl+V'' aka paste, to paste without it going down.

To answer the possible reason for wanting it to stay up:(if you're just asking if there is a way to make it stay up and there isn't a problem other than that, then most likely the following is pointless reading lol)
Even though the menu disappears it should still paste whatever you paste, into that box*.

*Plain normal, vanilla SDT that is. The Loader on the other hand, you can only use ''right click'' to paste in the menu while ''in-game'', but only one time* and then it will refuse to work. Of course, ''Ctrl+V'' works though. >.>

*Unless you right click again on the box right after, then might allow you to paste more than once that way but eventually it will stop working.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
in game menu -> options -> uncheck 'hover for options'

then you would need to use the menu keys to open and close the menu

Kyro

Potential Patron
sby said:
in game menu -> options -> uncheck 'hover for options'

then you would need to use the menu keys to open and close the menu
How the heck did I not notice that, considering I always check/mess about with the options on any game before I even play them lol. Meh, at least I now know that lol.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the only reason i discovered that is because i was looking to mod an option to disable the hover ability. ;D

i quickly found a common flag used, but it only changed when a specific menu button was pressed.. . and turned out to be a setting toggle button xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.