1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VANISHING MENU

Discussion in 'Help' started by Brock B Bombin, May 26, 2013.

1. Brock B Bombin

Brock B Bombin Potential Patron

Everytime I startup the game, I open the menu so that I can paste a skin code in there. But once the mouse leaves to click "Paste", the menu suddenly goes back down. Can anyone suggest a solution so that I can make the menu stay up without my mouse being nowhere near it?

2. Kyro

Kyro Casual Client

To just answer the question: Nope, I don't think there is a way to forcefully make it stay up. Alternatively though you can use ''Ctrl+V'' aka paste, to paste without it going down.

To answer the possible reason for wanting it to stay up:(if you're just asking if there is a way to make it stay up and there isn't a problem other than that, then most likely the following is pointless reading lol)
    Even though the menu disappears it should still paste whatever you paste, into that box*.

*Plain normal, vanilla SDT that is. The Loader on the other hand, you can only use ''right click'' to paste in the menu while ''in-game'', but only one time* and then it will refuse to work. Of course, ''Ctrl+V'' works though. >.>

*Unless you right click again on the box right after, then might allow you to paste more than once that way but eventually it will stop working.

3. Brock B Bombin

Thank for your helpful insight Kyro. I guess I am just too lazy to do copy and past the old way with using the keyboard. ;D

4. sby

sby Club Regular Content Creator

in game menu -> options -> uncheck 'hover for options'

then you would need to use the menu keys to open and close the menu

5. Brock B Bombin

THANKS MAN I FKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! :-*

6. Kyro

Kyro Casual Client

How the heck did I not notice that, considering I always check/mess about with the options on any game before I even play them lol. Meh, at least I now know that lol.

7. Brock B Bombin

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. sby

sby Club Regular Content Creator

the only reason i discovered that is because i was looking to mod an option to disable the hover ability. ;D

i quickly found a common flag used, but it only changed when a specific menu button was pressed.. . and turned out to be a setting toggle button xD

9. Nigida

Nigida Casual Client

This is weird, I've been using this option since my first day with the game.