[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (4 Viewers)

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
We finally got our customizable male slave, thank you! Walking patterns for the city NPCs are better as well, but the VO is still weird.
Yes, finally! We'd been getting that request for a while, it was a long time coming. We're still trying to smooth the rest of those things out, we're slowly making progress on the voice over.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Yes, finally! We'd been getting that request for a while, it was a long time coming. We're still trying to smooth the rest of those things out, we're slowly making progress on the voice over.
I'd never personally asked for it, but I was eagerly waiting as well!

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
It would be nice to have options to have slaves out of the dungeon. I was thinking maybe walking around with a leashed slave, being able to choose if they're clothed or not.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
It would be nice to have options to have slaves out of the dungeon. I was thinking maybe walking around with a leashed slave, being able to choose if they're clothed or not.
Having leashed slaves is honestly a pretty interesting concept, but that's probably as far as having them outside would go (besides the pillory/X-cross). Free roaming would probably be hard to coordinate, especially since we're still working on the AI.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Having leashed slaves is honestly a pretty interesting concept, but that's probably as far as having them outside would go (besides the pillory/X-cross). Free roaming would probably be hard to coordinate, especially since we're still working on the AI.
Hope you think it's interesting enough to implement! But yeah, free roaming does seem more complicated to figure out than it's worth.

CEX

Casual Client
Better and more extensive customization for the slaves and MC would be great. Slave customizations is already good but it'd be nice to have it be a little more in depth. And the MC could definitely have more options, especially regarding genitalia since there are no options to change that currently.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Better and more extensive customization for the slaves and MC would be great. Slave customizations is already good but it'd be nice to have it be a little more in depth. And the MC could definitely have more options, especially regarding genitalia since there are no options to change that currently.
We do have plans to implement genitalia customization for the main character but we can't say for sure when it'll be available since we've got our hands full with the love/fear system and all. As for slave customization what would be more in depth for you? Ideally what options would you like to have in that regard.

CEX

Casual Client
We do have plans to implement genitalia customization for the main character but we can't say for sure when it'll be available since we've got our hands full with the love/fear system and all. As for slave customization what would be more in depth for you? Ideally what options would you like to have in that regard.
I mean like face features, would be great if we could tweak their faces at least a little bit, even if it's pre-determined features like it is with the hairstyles.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Enslaving the nymphs should be an option. Have their attitude change as time progresses. So if you buy one freshly captured they will resist until broken.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Enslaving the nymphs should be an option. Have their attitude change as time progresses. So if you buy one freshly captured they will resist until broken.
That's an interesting idea. Would it be better to have them already captured for you and available on the market or if you were to capture one yourself in the mountains? We might give something like that a try.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
That's an interesting idea. Would it be better to have them already captured for you and available on the market or if you were to capture one yourself in the mountains? We might give something like that a try.
Honestly I think both options would be pretty nice! Maybe have the ones you capture be very feral and the ones in the market a little more docile, that way you can choose how big of challenge you want to "tame" them.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Honestly I think both options would be pretty nice! Maybe have the ones you capture be very feral and the ones in the market a little more docile, that way you can choose how big of challenge you want to "tame" them.
Yeah, we're putting it on our list. A lot of people from the community really like the nymphs so it'd be a good feature to add.

CEX

Casual Client
Loved the new punishment positions in this build! They're reallll nice. Are you guys planning on adding more or is this going to be it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.