[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (3 Viewers)

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
You know what'd be nice? If during sex you could slap the slave's ass or something like that, I'd love it if that were a feature.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
You know what'd be nice? If during sex you could slap the slave's ass or something like that, I'd love it if that were a feature.
That does sound nice! We could see about implementing that in the doggy positions.

Guys are there any of the new positions that you dislike? We wanted some feedback on that!

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
That does sound nice! We could see about implementing that in the doggy positions.

Guys are there any of the new positions that you dislike? We wanted some feedback on that!
Yeah, doggy and reins would be perfect for it! Maybe even reverse cowgirl, that could work well too.

CEX

Casual Client

Don't dislike it at all but cowgirl seems to be a bit broken. The anal option also looks kinda weird.

MonkeyD69

Potential Patron
the reins animation looks weird now. im just returning to the game after a few updates but to me it looks stiff and not as sexy like the older builds

vladkekula

Potential Patron
I'm interested in supporting this project but there's a certain degree of gatekeeping involved. As things stand I am for example unable to comment any patreon post and there's no public announcements or changelogs no way to join discord, nor do I know what features are inside the current Patreon build. Is for example slave customization there or is it still a premium feature?

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I'm interested in supporting this project but there's a certain degree of gatekeeping involved. As things stand I am for example unable to comment any patreon post and there's no public announcements or changelogs no way to join discord, nor do I know what features are inside the current Patreon build. Is for example slave customization there or is it still a premium feature?
Thanks for the interest on our project! There's a public post for every build update on our Patreon that contains the changelog for that build, you can also comment on it as long as you have a Patreon account. About customization, there is a special slave that can be very customized in terms of body shape for $50 and up, but there is slave customization built into the base game. You can change hair and skin color, hair style, build, genitalia and more.

Join the Slaves of Rome Discord Server!
Above is the link to the discord :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.