[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (3 Viewers)

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Something came to my mind on my last playthrough, with the core gameplay being around training and trading, you guys should consider developing a slave tier system, so that the cheapest ones have limited poses and interactions maybe regarding their heritage or something like that.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Something came to my mind on my last playthrough, with the core gameplay being around training and trading, you guys should consider developing a slave tier system, so that the cheapest ones have limited poses and interactions maybe regarding their heritage or something like that.
Oh? What exactly do you mean by that?

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Oh? What exactly do you mean by that?
There could be a couple of tiers, the higher ones being more expensive, but still having its own quest line with unlockable brands/poses for other slaves when you finish them. I personally think that'd give earning money more of a purpose. You could also have some exotic slaves be announced with specific skills regarding maybe clothing system? It's just something I think is a bit overlooked for now.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
There could be a couple of tiers, the higher ones being more expensive, but still having its own quest line with unlockable brands/poses for other slaves when you finish them. I personally think that'd give earning money more of a purpose. You could also have some exotic slaves be announced with specific skills regarding maybe clothing system? It's just something I think is a bit overlooked for now.
It's a good idea to add some variety to the slaves and it does make sense as an incentive to earn money, you're right about that. Thanks for the suggestion!

CEX

Casual Client
I think you guys could make the money you get from higher patreon tiers be optional, I'd like to be able to build up my character fully, including money. I always start out with enough denari for most things so I don't really feel motivated to do any of the missions that have denari rewards, I'm sure there's more people who feel this way.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I think you guys could make the money you get from higher patreon tiers be optional, I'd like to be able to build up my character fully, including money. I always start out with enough denari for most things so I don't really feel motivated to do any of the missions that have denari rewards, I'm sure there's more people who feel this way.
Hm, yeah you're not the first person to mention this. We can look into it for sure, we might do a poll on our social to see if that's an option a lot of players are interested in having.

CEX

Casual Client
Hm, yeah you're not the first person to mention this. We can look into it for sure, we might do a poll on our social to see if that's an option a lot of players are interested in having.
A poll would be a good idea, but yeah, having a pocket full of denari makes me unmotivated to try the private slave missions for example.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
How do I get the mission from Ameer? He asks me for a favour but then the dialogue just ends, I don't understand...

CEX

Casual Client
Where are there clothes to buy? The slave in the house says we can buy clothes, but where?

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Where are there clothes to buy? The slave in the house says we can buy clothes, but where?
That dialogue is a bit outdated actually, clothes are not available at the moment, though we've not discarded plans to implement it in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

• yuto

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.