[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (2 Viewers)

CEX

Casual Client
It would be nice if we could change the slaves' names. I end up with a bunch of slaves with the same name lol

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
There seems to be a force field around the top targets for the archery challenge, can't get any of those shots.

CEX

Casual Client
When the love/fear system is worked out, I hope this game continues to allow play styles that are not just like any other sex simulator.

CEX

Casual Client
Oh? What exactly do you mean by that?
I mean I want to be able to play as an evil MC. Maxing fear without love should be viable and at the same time lock/unlock different slave interactions depending on what you do. Maybe above a certain fear/love ratio slaves have to be restrained when the MC is not in the dungeon. Maybe some jobs are only available for high fear while others are not possible with high fear etc.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I mean I want to be able to play as an evil MC. Maxing fear without love should be viable and at the same time lock/unlock different slave interactions depending on what you do. Maybe above a certain fear/love ratio slaves have to be restrained when the MC is not in the dungeon. Maybe some jobs are only available for high fear while others are not possible with high fear etc.
Yeah, understood! We do want to refine master/slave interactions for sure, so we could test some things out to see if it'd work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.