[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Hm, I get it. In a way it's good I guess, to always have new content. I'll admit I was expecting to have the finished game soon, but to be honest I don't feel like it's really incomplete at the moment, just would be nice to have some sort of conclusion.
We understand, but we still have a lot of ideas to implement and due to the game beinga patron backed game we have to keep a schedule of releases, so we end up not being able to fit everything we want in the new build, which then gets pushed to the next one and so forth. Also, the community always gives great feedback and suggestions so we think it's cool to keep the possibility of adding new things suggested by players to the game.

CEX

Casual Client
We understand, but we still have a lot of ideas to implement and due to the game beinga patron backed game we have to keep a schedule of releases, so we end up not being able to fit everything we want in the new build, which then gets pushed to the next one and so forth. Also, the community always gives great feedback and suggestions so we think it's cool to keep the possibility of adding new things suggested by players to the game.
Yeah I get what you mean about the schedule, must be hard for you guys to make the builds in schedule while also including everything you want in them. In any case, the game is already playable and good, so no pressure on my part to rush a half-assed "ending".

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Yeah I get what you mean about the schedule, must be hard for you guys to make the builds in schedule while also including everything you want in them. In any case, the game is already playable and good, so no pressure on my part to rush a half-assed "ending".
Yeah, that's exatcly it. In the end our goal is to make a game that can make us proud, so even if we take our time, we'll know in the end that it wasn't for nothing. Quality over quantity you know.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Have you thought about adding some variation to the voices of the slaves? I don't know how easy or hard it'd would be for you to get other VAs, but just putting it out there that I think it would add a lot to the game to have slaves with different voices and different types of moans.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Have you thought about adding some variation to the voices of the slaves? I don't know how easy or hard it'd would be for you to get other VAs, but just putting it out there that I think it would add a lot to the game to have slaves with different voices and different types of moans.
We outright can't promise anything right now, but we do want to add that variation.

Orpheus67

Potential Patron
1607068683626.png

i just want to bring to you guy's attention that this glitch has been in the game for a while and it comes up after you fuck your slaves a couple of times. i hope it gets fixed best of luck

CEX

Casual Client
I payed for the lifetime merbership and canceled but now I can't see any of the patreon posts, what's up with that?

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I payed for the lifetime merbership and canceled but now I can't see any of the patreon posts, what's up with that?
That's because only "active" members can see the posts, but don't worry, you won't miss out on any updates. You just need to send us a message on Patreon letting us know you're a lifetime member or join our discord server and you'll receive the download links through PM as soon as they're available :)

CEX

Casual Client
That's because only "active" members can see the posts, but don't worry, you won't miss out on any updates. You just need to send us a message on Patreon letting us know you're a lifetime member or join our discord server and you'll receive the download links through PM as soon as they're available :)
Ahh, ok and what's the discord link? I'd rather not have to message every time there's a new release :p

CEX

Casual Client
Thanks! By the way, have you ever thought of having the dialogue affect the love/fear score? That'd give the varied dialogue options a purpose.

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Will it ever be possible to play as female and get fucked instead of having to fuck the guys? I think that's something important that's missing from this game.

Users who are viewing this thread