[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game

CEX

Vivacious Visitor
We're planning on releasing 1.0 in a few months, it's going to be a huge update. But we're going to keep adding news thing even after that release. We might release on Steam, if we do we'd add even more on there too. Basically we want to keep updating and putting new things into the game for a while, not sure yet when the game would be "finished" per se.
Hm, I get it. In a way it's good I guess, to always have new content. I'll admit I was expecting to have the finished game soon, but to be honest I don't feel like it's really incomplete at the moment, just would be nice to have some sort of conclusion.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Hm, I get it. In a way it's good I guess, to always have new content. I'll admit I was expecting to have the finished game soon, but to be honest I don't feel like it's really incomplete at the moment, just would be nice to have some sort of conclusion.
We understand, but we still have a lot of ideas to implement and due to the game beinga patron backed game we have to keep a schedule of releases, so we end up not being able to fit everything we want in the new build, which then gets pushed to the next one and so forth. Also, the community always gives great feedback and suggestions so we think it's cool to keep the possibility of adding new things suggested by players to the game.

CEX

Vivacious Visitor
We understand, but we still have a lot of ideas to implement and due to the game beinga patron backed game we have to keep a schedule of releases, so we end up not being able to fit everything we want in the new build, which then gets pushed to the next one and so forth. Also, the community always gives great feedback and suggestions so we think it's cool to keep the possibility of adding new things suggested by players to the game.
Yeah I get what you mean about the schedule, must be hard for you guys to make the builds in schedule while also including everything you want in them. In any case, the game is already playable and good, so no pressure on my part to rush a half-assed "ending".

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Yeah I get what you mean about the schedule, must be hard for you guys to make the builds in schedule while also including everything you want in them. In any case, the game is already playable and good, so no pressure on my part to rush a half-assed "ending".
Yeah, that's exatcly it. In the end our goal is to make a game that can make us proud, so even if we take our time, we'll know in the end that it wasn't for nothing. Quality over quantity you know.

Ginder

Vivacious Visitor
Have you thought about adding some variation to the voices of the slaves? I don't know how easy or hard it'd would be for you to get other VAs, but just putting it out there that I think it would add a lot to the game to have slaves with different voices and different types of moans.

Top Bottom