[PC] [Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person BDSM Slave Training Game (1 Viewer)

Orpheus67

Potential Patron
1607068683626.png

i just want to bring to you guy's attention that this glitch has been in the game for a while and it comes up after you fuck your slaves a couple of times. i hope it gets fixed best of luck

CEX

Casual Client
I payed for the lifetime merbership and canceled but now I can't see any of the patreon posts, what's up with that?

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
I payed for the lifetime merbership and canceled but now I can't see any of the patreon posts, what's up with that?
That's because only "active" members can see the posts, but don't worry, you won't miss out on any updates. You just need to send us a message on Patreon letting us know you're a lifetime member or join our discord server and you'll receive the download links through PM as soon as they're available :)

CEX

Casual Client
That's because only "active" members can see the posts, but don't worry, you won't miss out on any updates. You just need to send us a message on Patreon letting us know you're a lifetime member or join our discord server and you'll receive the download links through PM as soon as they're available :)
Ahh, ok and what's the discord link? I'd rather not have to message every time there's a new release :p

CEX

Casual Client
Thanks! By the way, have you ever thought of having the dialogue affect the love/fear score? That'd give the varied dialogue options a purpose.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Thanks! By the way, have you ever thought of having the dialogue affect the love/fear score? That'd give the varied dialogue options a purpose.
Yeah, we're working on revamping the whole love/fear system. Should be ready by next update!

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Will it ever be possible to play as female and get fucked instead of having to fuck the guys? I think that's something important that's missing from this game.

CEX

Casual Client
Is there a way to have your slaves fuck each other instead of having your character fuck them??

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Are you going to have more options for hairstyles for female slaves/main character? There's only 1 I like so almost every character I have looks similar lol

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Are you going to have more options for hairstyles for female slaves/main character? There's only 1 I like so almost every character I have looks similar lol
Yes, we will have more options in the future. We just started working on the female models though, so it might take a while.

Slaves Of Rome

Avid Affiliate
Can someone point me toward help with running in vr? I'm using Oculus Quest 2 with pc link.
The game is mainly a desktop game with sex/punishment scenes in VR, so you have to start it without your headset plugged in and plug it in after the game is already running. Then when there's a scene with VR support, there should be a prompt asking if you want to play it in VR.
Let us know if you have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.