[PC] [Unreal Engine] [Patreon] My Lust Wish - 3D Adult Sex Game (Trailer) (3 Viewers)

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Great, I really hope we can get some orgy scenes or maybe gangbangs with Ashley as the focus, that'd be hmmm :wat:
We'll definitely test out some more groups sex mechanics! We'd like to be able to provide all of that but it'll come down to how complex it'd really be to implement all that, but we'll try for sure.

CEX

Casual Client
There's a lunar cycle already in the game, right? Would Ashley grow lust/arousal faster during full moon? I personally am always more horny during a full moon lol!

mylustwish

Potential Patron
There's a lunar cycle already in the game, right? Would Ashley grow lust/arousal faster during full moon? I personally am always more horny during a full moon lol!
We're still looking into it. The system we're trying to make is pretty complicated.

Zortina

Writer
Sorry if this has been asked already, but what are thinking/planning about Enf, exhibitionism, public nudity content? Will she be able to walk outside naked, will people react, will she be able to lose clothes, stuff like that?

CEX

Casual Client
We're still looking into it. The system we're trying to make is pretty complicated.
It's cool that you're working on it in any case! Maybe the first time she transforms into a succubus could be connected to a full moon?

mylustwish

Potential Patron
Sorry if this has been asked already, but what are thinking/planning about Enf, exhibitionism, public nudity content? Will she be able to walk outside naked, will people react, will she be able to lose clothes, stuff like that?
Yes! There will eventually be consequences for running around naked, as well as different reactions from NPCs when it comes to what Ashley is wearing (or if she's wearing nothing at all).

mylustwish

Potential Patron
It's cool that you're working on it in any case! Maybe the first time she transforms into a succubus could be connected to a full moon?
Hm, that's a nice idea. Not sure how it'd work with our system, but I guess we could always go with some sort of 'event', at least for the first time, maybe as a cinematic or something.....

Ginder

Avid Affiliate
Could the intro cutscene be made skippable? I've watched it sooo many times now it's not even funny...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.