Unknownwatcher's RP log (1 Viewer)

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
I've been getting more and more into RPing as of late. I decided to make a thread of my own and post my RP's on here. Let's start this off with an RP between me and TheCrimsonRisk

Ortha(unknownwatcher) vs Linara(TheCrimsonRisk)

The story here is that there's a bounty on Ortha who is my OC dragonkin character but she did nothing wrong. All she wanted was meds and other supplies but the town got scared of her and chased her out. Then, they placed a bounty on her in which Linara(TCR's BoK character) decides to claim for herself. Linara is a capable swordswoman, surely she has a chance against a dragonkin right? well, read on to find out :)

[21:23] * Linara wanders into the cave where the suspect was last seen...
[21:25] <Linara> I enter cautiously, not wanting to alert whoever might be here. The townsfolk didn't provide much information. All I know is that they were in a near panic. I had to do whatever I could to help them. My steps are light and careful.

[21:26] * Ortha is next to well lit fire cooking what looks like a chicken
[21:27] <Ortha> I'm wondering how am I going to enter towns looking like this. I start to think that I need a disguise. I take the chicken and place a huge bite into it, chomping loudly

[21:29] <Linara> The light and the noise give away my quarry's position. I take a deep breath and step out from around the corner. My weapon is already drawn. I step forward allowing the light of the fire illuminate me.

[21:31] * Ortha sees a girl claded in pink with her sword drawn and Ortha can't help but to smile
[21:32] <Ortha> I greet the woman asking her if she's after my bounty and if she is then just head back because many have already tried. I then pick up my mace and shield

[21:34] <Linara> Linara immediately moved into a combat position. Ortha got a good view of the swordswoman's lithe body stretched and extended in her tight pink leotard, gloves and boots.
[21:34] <Linara> "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

[21:39] * Ortha gets up with her shield and mace in hand. Ortha's armor, that covered everywhere except her abdomen, was shining bright due to the fire. standing at 5'7, Ortha looked pretty athletic
[21:40] <Ortha> "I warned you but just like the others, you won't listen. Oh well, have a kiss"
[21:40] * Ortha shoots a tiny flame at linara

[21:43] <Linara> I wasn't sure what to expect and I freeze for a second at the sight of you. I've never seen one such as you before.
[21:43] <Linara> The hesitation almost costs me dearly.
[21:44] <Linara> "Yeeep!" I just manage to dodge out of the way, bumping clumsily against the side of the cave wall. "Geez...'a kiss', huh? Sorry, we just met!"
[21:44] <Linara> I lunge forward looking to drive the flat of my blade against your wrist to disarm you!

[21:46] <Ortha> I laugh at your reply. Then I saw you lunging at me so I attempted to block your attack with my shield.

[21:47] <Linara> My sword clangs off your shield, but I'm not deterred. I aim another strike at your legs.

[21:48] <Ortha> I attempt to jump away from the attack and I swing at you with my mace

[21:49] <Linara> You're faster than I thought! I lean as far back as I can, the mace passing right over my face and clipping a few hairs from my head!
[21:49] <Linara> "Hey! Watch what you're doing with that thing!"
[21:49] <Linara> With a graceful spin, I fire a backhand sword swing at the side of your body.

[21:52] <Ortha> I tried dodging but the sword manage to clip me on the side. apparently, it hit my exposed area.
[21:52] * Ortha examines the cut
[21:53] <Ortha> "not bad, but...."
[21:53] * Ortha fires a bigger flame at Linara

[21:54] <Linara> I'm too close to dodge, but if I don't do something I'm toast! I raise my sword up in desperation.
[21:54] <Linara> The flame is split in half sending two separate streams to each side of me. It's not a direct hit, but the heat alone is unbelievable! Within seconds, I can feel myself sweating profusely.
[21:55] <Linara> I fall to a knee leaning on my sword for support. *Just...need a moment to recover...*

[21:56] <Ortha> I see you leaning on your sword and I took this opportunity to try and bash you with my shield in an attempt to knock you down
[21:57] <Ortha> "take this bounty hunter!"

[21:57] <Linara> The shield bash connects and I fall backwards. My sword skitters away well out of reach.
[21:57] <Linara> "Oh no!"
[21:58] <Linara> I look up at you, trying to get into position to roll away.

[22:00] <Ortha> I try to grab you on the foot and drag you away from your weapon. I then swing at your leg with my mace. However, instead of sharp blades coming out of it, it's replaced with round bumps.
[22:00] <Ortha> "you asked for this!"

[22:01] <Linara> "AAAAAH!" I cry out in pain as the hard weapon collides with my soft skin. I curl up, clutching at my damaged knee. "Ooooh..."

[22:01] <Ortha> "hehe, this is gonna be fun. I'll use you as an example my dear"
[22:02] * Ortha then swings at the leg again and again and again

[22:04] <Linara> "Ah! Aaah! Aaah!" Each strike draws a yelp from me until my leg is numb. It only hurts when I try and move it. I don't know if something is broken or just badly bruised, but I can't get free! I roll onto my stomach and try to kick at you with my other leg.

[22:06] <Ortha> Your kick was surprisingly strong enough to knock my mace out of my hands. Perhaps I got too carried away? no matter, I try to pick you up by the back of your hair as I also drop my shield

[22:08] <Linara> It hurts to even try to stand. I'm hopping on one leg, clawing at your hand. "Let...let me go!" There is an unmistakeable tone of fear in my voice.

[22:09] <Ortha> "hahaha, I hear the fear in your voice pink one but you will learn your lesson as will that town."
[22:10] * Ortha then grabs Linara with both and and raises her into the air
[22:10] <Ortha> "I want to be left alone!"
[22:11] <Ortha> I then slam your back against my knee. I imagine it hurts real bad, especially with a strength of a dragonkin

[22:13] <Linara> We looked to be about the same size...we're nowhere near the same strength. Your hands dig into my body and I'm lifted against my will. Before I can do anything, you drop me with a nasty backbreaker!
[22:14] <Linara> "Nnnnngggkk---*" The spinal trauma cuts my voice off. My beautiful body bends awkwardly in the hold.

[22:14] <Ortha> "how about another my dear?"
[22:15] <Ortha> I raise you up again and slam you on my knee once more but harder!

[22:19] <Linara> "Not another, please!"
[22:19] <Linara> *CRACK*
[22:20] <Linara> Now both my legs are numb. So is most of my lower body. Thankfully, the feeling returns even though it means the pain from the backbreakers are coursing through my entire body from my toes all the way to my neck.
[22:21] <Linara> I hang off your leg, twitching. "...nnnnhhh..."

[22:21] <Ortha> "heh, I would do another to you but I want you to feel the pain that's to come"
[22:23] <Ortha> I knock you off my leg and make you lie on your stomach. I then sit on your back and attempted to wrap my hands under your neck and pull back

[22:24] <Linara> My hand moves to massage my wounded back in the brief time I have to lie down. "W...wait...I..."
[22:25] <Linara> Before I can finish, I feel your full weight on me. It already hurts to breathe and that's making things so much worse. My neck is yanked back. It's useless for me to fight your superhuman grip.
[22:26] <Linara> "Nooooo..." I moan, completely helpless.

[22:27] <Ortha> "all I wanted was supplies from there. I wasn't hurting anyone! but no, they chased me out like a dog!"
[22:27] <Ortha> I pull you back harder as I talk. you can feel my anger as I pull you back.
[22:28] <Ortha> "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE FOR ME!?"

[22:31] <Linara> I want to scream, but the hold is cutting off my air supply.
[22:31] <Linara> The only sounds you get from me are the creaking and groaning of my aching bones.

[22:32] <Ortha> getting bored of using the current hold, I slam your head to the ground
[22:33] <Ortha> I then pick up your body and have you face me
[22:33] <Ortha> "no kisses, right? How about a hug?"
[22:33] <Ortha> As I say that, I wrap my arms around you, we are at face level as I attempt to squeeze the air out of ya

[22:35] <Linara> I'm in such a daze that my pretty face is scrunched up in a look of exhaustion and confusion as I face you. "Wha..."
[22:35] <Linara> Even so, there's no mistaking the feeling of your arms coiling around my mid-section. I slap at your arms weakly to try and signal a submission, but it's too late. The first squeeze causes my head to shoot back and my mouth to hang open...
[22:36] <Linara> "N...noo...d...don't cr...crush meeeeee..."

[22:37] <Ortha> "did you know that an average dragonkin could literally squeeze a person like yourself in half?" I asked you seductively and as I talk you can feel my sweet breath on you
[22:38] <Ortha> "don't worry, I have no intention of killing you. I just want you to suffer"
[22:38] <Ortha> I then squeeze you some more trying to squeeze more air out

[22:39] <Linara> Your words terrify me. I can't stop the tears from forming at the corners of my eyes. *S...s...squeeze...in half...?*
[22:40] <Linara> The power of the hug nearly causes me to burst from my skintight clothing. My breasts bulge outward and the back of my leotard is wedged in between my luscious ass cheeks now. I'm fading fast, but not fast enough.
[22:41] <Linara> "Hurrrrrrts..."

[22:42] <Ortha> I start swinging you around gently while holding on to you enjoying putting the squeeze on your petite body

[22:44] <Linara> As you swing me around, my body slumps forward. My head rests against your chest now, bumping against it occasionally. I tell myself to hang in there, to be strong...
[22:44] <Linara> *CRUNCH*
[22:45] <Linara> Another squeeze forces the tears from my eyes. Without realizing it, I'm now pathetically sobbing against you.

[22:46] <Ortha> I hear you sobbing as I swing you around and, as if I was showing mercy, I let you go
[22:46] <Ortha> "are you done now or do you want more?" I asked you in a no nonsense tone

[22:49] <Linara> "Ooof!"
[22:49] <Linara> I tumble to the ground, an awkward heap of limbs. Everything hurts. I want to just roll over and pass out. But the villagers gave me a mission. I'm honour bound to complete it.
[22:50] <Linara> Pushing myself onto my hands and knees, I crawl towards you. I reach up, taking hold of whatever I can grab to try and pull myself up.
[22:50] <Linara> "I...can't...unngh..."

[22:51] <Ortha> I roll my eyes at you as you try to come back at me.
[22:51] <Ortha> "let me help you"
[22:52] <Ortha> I then grab the back of your hair, raise you a bit, and I knee you in the groin area

[22:53] <Linara> My eyes open wide in shock. I stare right at you in a silent plea for mercy. My knees knock together and my hands move to protect my vulnerable pussy. Any strength I had left is drained once more.

[22:54] <Ortha> I then throw you against the wall and as I did that, I went to pick up my mace
[22:54] <Ortha> "I guess you want another beating then"

[22:56] <Linara> I hit the wall hard and nearly fall on my face again. This is a nightmare. If only...*Yes!* By the grace of Sol, I've landed near my sword. I grab the hilt and...
[22:56] <Linara> ...and I can barely lift it. I'm laying on my side, barely able to lift the weapon even a few inches from the ground.
[22:57] <Linara> "St...stop...right there..."

[22:57] <Ortha> I pick up the mace as i hear you telling me to stop
[22:58] <Ortha> I walk towards you and attempted to kick the sword away again

[22:59] <Linara> My hopes are dashed as my weapon is kicked even farther away than before. I look up to you, tears streaming down my face. "Y...you can't do this..."

[23:00] <Ortha> As I looked at you, my face was one of remorse. I almost felt bad for beating you down the way I did and I offered you my hand
[23:00] <Ortha> "you did bring this to yourself my dear"

[23:02] <Linara> In a last ditch attempt to subdue you, I ball up my fist and drive it into your chin. I'm clearly not thinking straight. My muscles are weakened, I have almost no base to stand on...I doubt a kitten would be hurt by my attack.

[23:03] <Ortha> The punch did not even flinch me as the look of remorse turned to anger
[23:03] <Ortha> "stupid human!"
[23:08] <Ortha> I then grabbed linara and placed her face in between my breasts. despite my armor, her face fit in there just fine.

[23:09] <Linara> I immediately try to cry out as my oxygen is cut off. I can't see or do anything in this position. Were it not for your armor, I'd surely be completely suffocated by now. My hands beat against your sides in protest

[23:11] <Ortha> I then try to press you harder against my armor in an attempt to suffocate you more efficently

[23:12] <Linara> My protest gradually dies down...my breathing slows...my chest bobs up and down hypnotically...
[23:12] <Linara> "...mmmmh...mmmmuuuuh..."

[23:13] <Ortha> I continue to hold your head inside my chest as I ponder how am I going to stop these attacks on me
[23:13] <Ortha> then, I smiled.
[23:14] <Ortha> "believe it or not, today's your lucky day girl"
[23:14] <Ortha> I pressed your face even harder against my chest

[23:15] <Linara> My body goes completely limp and I slump down in your hold. Warm drool falls from my face onto your chest. My eyes roll to the back of my head.

[23:16] <Ortha> I then let go of you body and I examined your pulse to see that I didn't kill you
[23:17] <Ortha> I then went and grabbed your sword

[23:20] <Linara> I lay on the floor trembling. "Please...please..." It's all I can think to say. I hear the sound of steel scraping against stone and immediately tense up.

[23:20] <Ortha> I then raise you sword and I cut my own hand with it.
[23:21] <Ortha> "yes, this will do nicely. You slain a dragonkin today. You will get your bounty and I get to live in peace"
[23:22] <Ortha> I threw the sword next to you and I also rip off a claw and throw it next to you
[23:23] <Ortha> " Take that and never bother me again, understood?"
[23:23] <Ortha> I then head back to the fire to resume eating my dinner
[23:24] <Ortha> "ha, you never interrupt a dragonkin's meal. we have blood suger problems after all"

[23:27] <Linara> I stumble out of the cave with my blood drenched sword and the gifted trophy. In truth, I have no proper recollection of what just happened and am more than happy to accept the recollection that you suggested. Regardless, I know that I must have been incredibly lucky on this day...

[23:29] <Ortha> As I finished up my meal, I decided to use my bedsheets and make them into a hooded robe. yes, I can travel freely like this. I then went out of the cave and followed the woman back into town disguised to insure they get their trophy.
[23:30] <Ortha> I'm confident there will be no more attacks on me from this town anymore

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
this was a two day rp between me and PrinceofPain. He wanted a villainess who could go toe to toe with star virgin. I think we did a great job with that :)

Racheal(me) vs Star Virgin(PrinceofPain)

[20:49] <Racheal> A terrorist only known as Racheal is set to assassinate an important figure who is trying to stop two warring countries from fighting each other but something stops her
[20:49] <Racheal> "Star Virgin!"

[20:51] <Star_Virgin> "Reacheal. I knew that you would try something to call the attention. Surrender now or be prepared to face me."
[20:52] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin asume her fight stance.

[20:52] <Racheal> panicing, Racheal attempts to punch Star Virgin in the face
[20:52] <Racheal> "you won't stop me!"

[20:55] <Star_Virgin> Using her reflexes, Star Virgin easily avoid the punch, turning her head.
[20:56] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin makes a quick movement and goes to the Racheal back.

[20:56] <Racheal> "wh-where did you go!?"
[20:57] * Racheal looks around and finally looks behind her. Star Virgin's speed was incredible! It had Racheal a bit scared
[20:57] <Racheal> "N-Nooo....."

[20:58] <Star_Virgin> "one more time. Surrender!!! I don´t want to hurt you."

[20:58] * Racheal raises her hands in defeat "you win...I give"
[20:59] * Racheal decides that surrendering would be better than the alternative. She knew Star virgin was way more powerful than her

[21:00] <Star_Virgin> " You made the correct choice."
[21:01] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin using her super strength, holds Racheal´s hands to make sure that she will not try anything stupid.
[21:02] <Star_Virgin> Finally, the heroine delivery Racheal to the police officers.
[21:03] <Star_Virgin> "Now, you will pay or your crimes Racheal. I hope you pass a good time at the jail."

[21:05] * Racheal racheal does not reply back to Star Virgin and is dragged to her cell
[21:05] <Racheal> "this sucks......I could of been rich after that hit but SHE stopped me........."
[21:06] * Racheal was stiring with anger in her cell for days which turned to weeks, then months......

[21:09] <Star_Virgin> One day, a military comes to visit Racheal, he takes a chair and sit in front of her cell. He see that the dangerous woman is a little stirred.
[21:10] <Star_Virgin> "Calm down Racheal."

[21:12] * Racheal seemingly calms down but inside she still holds on to her anger. Curious as to why a military officier wants to visit her she asks "why did you want to see me?"

[21:13] <Star_Virgin> He takes some papers and start to read.
[21:17] <Star_Virgin> "Racheal, you was accused for many murderes, terrorism, you also are a drug dealer, you sold top secret informations after invade military systems..."
[21:19] <Star_Virgin> "And other things that would take my whole time today if I read. Look??? I don´t know the reason for you still alive. To be honest, for me you would be goingo to the eletric chair, but, I think that our president wants you alive a little more."

[21:21] <Racheal> "wants me alive?"
[21:21] * Racheal ponders and then smirks
[21:21] <Racheal> "if he wants info on any of my 'friends' then it will cost him."
[21:22] <Racheal> "first of all, I want immunity from my current crimes..."

[21:24] <Star_Virgin> "Shut up. You are not in position to make demands."
[21:27] <Star_Virgin> " I am here to present a proposal for you. You tell "Yes" or "No", nothing less, nothing more. If you accept, maybe our president pay more attention to your situation and you can be transfered for a normal prison or just pass years and not the rest of your life arrested. What do you say???"

[21:29] * Racheal thinks for a minute
[21:29] <Racheal> "yes"

[21:30] <Star_Virgin> "Good girl."
[21:32] <Star_Virgin> "First of all, I must say that you will be transfered for a cell specialy requested for me. As we don´t trust you, we don´t want you opening your mouth for other prisioners and now I will explain everything for you..."
[21:35] <Star_Virgin> "From this moment, you make part of a top secret project, so secret the we didn´t gave a name or published the spendings."
[21:38] <Star_Virgin> "Our country is having a lot of spendings and many human casualities. Our president is worried about this and instructed me for find a solution. After a reserch we finally developed a special armor."
[21:41] <Star_Virgin> "here, you take your part. We want that you be the person who will test this armor, your profile shows that you are the best for this job."
[21:41] <Star_Virgin> "Until now, any question???"

[21:42] <Racheal> "Two questions actually.one, what's the risk? you wouldn't have someone like me being considered to use this armor unless there's a major risk to it."
[21:43] <Racheal> "two, I'm assuming if this works out, I'll be working for the US of A correct?"

[21:44] <Star_Virgin> "Yes. you will working for a while."
[21:47] <Star_Virgin> "The main risk is the moment when the armor will be connected to your brain, considering that your body will be able to make efforts that would kill any person, the user of the armor needs to adjust the brain and the body for use the armor. We can prepare your body, but, not your brain."

[21:48] <Racheal> "...I see. well, I already said yes and I have no real choice do I?"
[21:48] <Racheal> "when do we begin?"
[21:49] * Racheal didn't really care if there was a risk. It was power and she wanted it, badly.

[21:50] <Star_Virgin> "No. Now that you know, you don´t have choice, if you don´t continue, I would kill you right here, right now."
[21:51] <Star_Virgin> "We will begin in one week."

[21:52] <Racheal> "excellent, I'll be waiting"
[21:53] <Racheal> during the week, Racheal worked out both physcially and mentally preparing for her experiment
[21:53] <Racheal> then it was time and Racheal eagerly awaited to be taken to the site.

[21:56] <Star_Virgin> " Well Well Well, I see that you are prepared for the tests. Come with me???"
[21:57] <Star_Virgin> The military puts shackles and handcuffs her.
[21:58] <Star_Virgin> "Racheal, now I must cover your eyes, our base is secret and nobody can even imagine about the place."
[21:59] <Star_Virgin> Moments latter they arrive in the laboratory. Many persons working on the armor. They are just waiting Racheal.
[22:00] <Star_Virgin> "It´s beatiful, don´t you think so??? This armor will be the future of our army."

[22:02] * Racheal gives an agreeing nod as the shackles and blindfold are placed on her. Today was the day, the day that she would gain the power to get revenge
[22:02] <Racheal> when she arrived on the base, her blindfold was roved and she could see the armor.
[22:02] <Racheal> "ooohoho, it looks precious. can't wait to try it on!"

[22:04] <Star_Virgin> "Neither I."
[22:04] <Star_Virgin> "As you cooperate with our project I will explain everything that you will control."
[22:10] <Star_Virgin> "The helmet has a sight that provides x-ray vision, a special software that can make a read of the battle, showing for you your enemies and calculating their moves, you will be able to have almost a preview of the moves, knowing the speed and an immediate forecast of where the attacks will hit or even the damage."
[22:12] <Star_Virgin> "The arms will give you overhuman strenght you will be able to carry ton, break the most hard metals or even give a great punch."
[22:13] <Star_Virgin> "The hands are equiped with a power generator that can launch laser beams, electrocute or manipulate the energy, creating a energy whip that can lash, cut or just tie"
[22:14] <Star_Virgin> "The boots can give you super speed and a propulsion that almost make you fly."
[22:17] <Star_Virgin> "Finally, the breastplate, the breast plate provides the ultimate protection for your vital parts, it is so solid that can endure ton in one impact, shots from the most powerful weapons and a force fild that can repel almost anything that comes to you."
[22:18] <Star_Virgin> "Just something more about the helmet. The Helmet makes you able to invade systems by wi-fi connection."
[22:18] <Star_Virgin> "That´s it."

[22:21] <Racheal> "tell me, can I fight superheroes in this...if they ever were a threat to the USA?"
[22:22] <Racheal> "can I take on star virgin?"

[22:24] <Star_Virgin> "To be honest, the creation of this armor is for protection. Star Virgin always help us, but, we don´t know her real intentions, we created this armor for protection from our normal enemies or even Star Virgin."

[22:24] <Racheal> "I see..."
[22:25] * Racheal hid the joy she was experiencing. she had been given a weapon that can defeat Star Virgin
[22:25] <Racheal> "well, let's get started shall we?"

[22:27] <Star_Virgin> "Sure"
[22:28] <Star_Virgin> "Racheal receives a drug that puts her for sleep."
[22:29] <Star_Virgin> Some days after the installation procedures finished. The scientists turns on the armor.

[22:31] * Racheal is placed is a sleepy disposition. during her time sleeping, she dreamed of the power thar armor can produce
[22:34] * Racheal then wakes up to find she's in the power armor!
[22:35] <Racheal> "ohhhh....yeeessssss"

[22:35] <Star_Virgin> "Racheal, can you hear me???"

[22:36] <Racheal> "yes, I can!"
[22:37] * Racheal feels connected to the armor, like it's already to respond to her commands. no, it's like the armor is naturally apart of her body
[22:37] <Racheal> "ready for a test run?"

[22:44] <Star_Virgin> "Yes. Are you ready???"

[22:45] <Racheal> "....yes"

[22:48] <Star_Virgin> "Prepare the field!!!"
[22:53] <Star_Virgin> Guns, iron walls, obstacles, iron balls. Everything to test the armor.

[22:57] * Racheal used the armor at it's full potential. she used her helmet to determine where the guns would fire and she avoided the gunfire. any bullet that manage to hit her was blocked by her force feild. she then used her whip to destroy each gun. The obstacles she crushed with her strength or jumped over with the help of her boots
[22:58] <Racheal> "yes, this will be great. now, I shall defeat Star Virgin" Racheal said out loud not caring who heard

[22:59] <Star_Virgin> "Stop now."
[23:00] <Star_Virgin> "You have a bomb inside of the armor, if you make anything that we don´t order. We will detonate."

[23:03] <Racheal> "haha, go ahead and try. I deactivated the bomb as soon as I did this training course!"
[23:04] * Racheal walks up to the officer and prepares to kill the group

[23:12] <Star_Virgin> "Detonate the bomb!!!"

[23:14] <Racheal> the bomb does not detonate and Racheal goes to work, crushing, choking people with her whip, until it was just her and the officer
[23:14] <Racheal> "The test was a success. here's a thank you!"
[23:15] * Racheal wraps her whip around the officer, slowly choking the air out of him
[23:15] <Racheal> "I'm enjoying this hehehehe"

[23:18] <Star_Virgin> "SSSSStooop..."
[23:19] <Star_Virgin> The officer press the button for detonation again and again.
[23:19] <Star_Virgin> "What happened???"

[23:20] <Racheal> "me and this armor are more intuned then you thought we'd be"
[23:20] * Racheal then kisses the officer on the lips and sucks out the air leaving his mouth
[23:20] <Racheal> "goodbye"

[23:22] <Star_Virgin> The officer activate the alarm. Soon the soldiers surround the villain.
[23:22] <Star_Virgin> "Stop right there."

[23:24] * Racheal drops the officer and jumps over the soldiers and fires her laser beams at the group

[23:25] <Star_Virgin> Some soldiers were killed and other hurted.
[23:26] <Star_Virgin> More soldiers comes, but, everyone of them was killed or Racheal just k.o them.
[23:27] <Star_Virgin> The base is destroyed, bodies, walls broken, marks of shots, everything is destroyed.

[23:28] <Racheal> "ahhhh, this was terriffic! Now, time to hunt my prey!"
[23:29] * Racheal goes off to find and defeat Star Virgin

[23:31] <Star_Virgin> At the other side of the city, Gizelle Willians is traning hard, she must keep a good shape for fight against the most powerful enemies that she can find.
[23:31] <Star_Virgin> She makes a little pause and turns on the tv.
[23:34] <Star_Virgin> "Breaking News!!!: Some minutes ago, a kind of military base was totally destroyed. The informations that we have until now is that something gone wrong during a test for a new weapon. Many soldiers are dead and much more are hurted. We have some images of the security cameras."
[23:35] <Star_Virgin> "The video shows a woman wearing some kind of armor. She is unstoppable and crush anything on her way."
[23:36] <Star_Virgin> "Oh no!!! This is terrible. Nobody knows the things that creature can do."
[23:36] <Star_Virgin> "It´s time for a friend comes to the action."
[23:37] <Star_Virgin> "Power of the Stars I need you!!!"
[23:37] <Star_Virgin> In few seconds Gizelle was transformed into Star Virgin, a Superheroine who wears a red bikini and red boots.
[23:38] <Star_Virgin> "I will find that monster and put an end on that destruction."

[23:39] * Racheal starts to rampage on the streets. blasting cars, whipping people, and just hurting anyone she can find
[23:40] <Racheal> "come on out star virgin!"

[23:41] <Star_Virgin> During her flight, Star Virgin see a black smoke and decide to take a closer look.
[23:42] <Star_Virgin> When she approaches, she see the monster of the tv.
[23:42] <Star_Virgin> "Hey you!!!"

[23:44] <Racheal> "hello star virgin, remember me?"
[23:44] * Racheal beckons Star Virgin to come after her

[23:45] <Star_Virgin> "I remember you!!! Racheal!!! I tought you was arrested. What are you doing wearing this armor???"

[23:48] <Racheal> "funny thing actually, the military gave me this armor and I thanked them by testing it out on them!"
[23:49] * Racheal fires at laser blast at star virgin

[23:49] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is scared, but, she has time to avoid the beam.
[23:50] <Star_Virgin> One more time she use her speed to go to backwards of Racheal.

[23:51] * Racheal helmet tracked Star Virgin and determined where she was heading
[23:51] <Racheal> "not this time, Star Virgin!"
[23:52] * Racheal turns around and punches star virgin

[23:53] <Star_Virgin> The punch hits hard the heroine´s face. She never felt that kind of strenght, it was like she was hitted by a train.
[23:54] <Star_Virgin> The heroine is sent backwards and fall sitting, but, she still in the fight and try to kick Racheal on her face.

[23:55] <Racheal> once again, the helmet tracked star virgin's movement and Racheal anticipated the kick and grabbed her leg
[23:55] <Racheal> "hehehe, too slow"
[23:56] * Racheal starts to squeeze down on Star Virgin's ankle

[23:57] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin falls and try to break free her ankle, but, Racheal has an impressive strenght, the heroine is scared.
[23:58] <Star_Virgin> "How can this be possible??? I used to be stronger than her."

[23:59] <Racheal> "science is a great thing. I used to be scare of you but now..."
[23:59] * Racheal uses her leg to throw her into a bus
[23:59] <Racheal> "you will be scared of me!"
[23:59] * Racheal readies her whip

[00:01] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin´s body crushes the bus. The heroine is injuried and can´t get up, the pain is terrible.
[00:01] <Star_Virgin> "nO. How can this be possible??? I can´t lose this fight."

[00:02] * Racheal lashes at Star Virgin with her whip violently
[00:02] <Racheal> "I hope this hurts!"

[00:03] <Star_Virgin> waaaaaap!!!
[00:03] <Star_Virgin> "UUUUUUUUUOOOOOAAAAHHHH"
[00:04] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin screams, as she feels the whip on her back, it was hot and leaves her a mark on her back.

[00:05] * Racheal walks over to her and wraps the whip around her neck
[00:06] <Racheal> "I'm going to wrangle you like cattle"
[00:06] * Racheal tightens down on the whip

[00:07] <Star_Virgin> "Oooouuuh oh... no no no"
[00:08] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin tries to remove the whip, but is too tight and is choking her.

[00:10] * Racheal starts to drag Star Virgin around and notices onlookers gathering
[00:10] <Racheal> "who wants Star Virgin's bra?"
[00:10] * Racheal tries to remove star virgin's bra

[00:11] <Star_Virgin> "No. Stop."
[00:14] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin tries to resist, but, Racheal is too strong and slowly is striping Star Virgin´s bra. The heroine´s small niples slowly are exposed.. Until the bra is almost out, now Racheal has the opportunity to humiliate our dear heroine as never before.

[00:15] <Racheal> "hahaha, look at you now"
[00:15] * Racheal throws the bra to a guy in the crowd
[00:16] * Racheal then picks up Star Virgin and ties her up with the whip. it's queezing everything around her chest

[00:17] <Star_Virgin> "YEAAAAAUHHH"
[00:18] <Star_Virgin> The heroine in topless, feel a great pain, the heat and the preasure that comes from the whip are making her suffer as never before.
[00:19] <Star_Virgin> Slowly, the heroine is becoming weak and she fall on her knees right in front of Racheal. Star Virgin makes an effort, but, can´t get up.

[00:20] * Racheal kicks star virgin down and jumps up in the air only to land on Star Virgin's chest
[00:23] * Racheal then picks ST up again and fires an laser blast at her

[00:24] <Star_Virgin> "HUUUUUUOOOOAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA"
[00:25] <Star_Virgin> The heroine staggers, kneels and finally falls at the feet of the villain.
[00:25] <Star_Virgin> The impact on her breats makes her suffer a lot.
[00:27] <Star_Virgin> The beam was a terrible impact that explodes and made her body so hot that a smoke comes from her chest.

[00:28] <Racheal> 'I want you to beg for mercy Star Virgin and to tell these people that I'm better than you"
[00:29] * Racheal pulls Star Virgin by her hair and raises her off the groud

[00:30] <Star_Virgin> "No... Nooooo... never. I must keep fighting."

[00:31] <Racheal> "hahaha, then I'll punish you some more"
[00:32] <Racheal> with her free hand, Racheal punishes ST's abs with her punches. each punch harder than the next.

[00:32] <Star_Virgin> "OOOFFF"
[00:32] <Star_Virgin> "uuuuhu"
[00:32] <Star_Virgin> "AAAAAHAAAOUUU
[00:33] <Star_Virgin> OOOOOUUUHHHH"
[00:33] <Star_Virgin> UUUUHOAAAHA"
[00:35] <Star_Virgin> All the persons who came to watch Star Virgin defeating another villian, can hear her screams, they are scared for see that punishment. Some are scared and others are really enjoying that. They take pictures and others are filming.

[00:36] <Racheal> "hahaha, i already have fans it seems. looks like this little outing of ours is going on youtube. that's good, i want the world to remember this forever!"
[00:36] <Racheal> "oh, and this!"
[00:37] * Racheal wraps her arms around Star Virgin and performs a reverse bearhug on her
[00:37] <Racheal> "get a good view of your hero everybody"

[00:38] <Star_Virgin> It´s like her body was being crushed by 2 iron walls. Star Virgin is suffering a great pain.
[00:39] <Star_Virgin> "UUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA"
[00:39] <Star_Virgin> "MUUUUOOOAAAHHH"
[00:39] <Star_Virgin> "OOOOOOUUUH"
[00:39] <Star_Virgin> Her body is limpe and weak. She see the faces of everybody there, she feels sad, because she is desapointing that persons.

[00:44] <Racheal> "well, looks like you failed."
[00:44] * Racheal throws her body to the ground and stomps on her back
[00:45] <Racheal> 'I would kill you but then fun would be over and I don't want that just yet"
[00:45] * Racheal kicks Star Virgin*in the crotch area

[00:46] <Star_Virgin> "AAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOUUUUHHH"
[00:46] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin feels more power leaving her as she rolls in pain.
[00:47] <Star_Virgin> "No... I can´t show her that I am becoming weak, she can´t know about my weak points."

[00:48] <Racheal> "hehe, I like crotch hitting, let's try that again!"
[00:48] * Racheal kicks ST in the crotch again

[00:49] <Star_Virgin> "OOOOOOOOOOUUUH"
[00:49] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin squirms in pain and is getting even more weak.

[00:50] * Racheal picks up ST and dares her to punch her in the face
[00:50] <Racheal> "come on, hit me here!"

[00:52] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is stagger, her moves are weak and slow, she tries a punch, but, her hand just touch the helmet.

[00:53] <Racheal> "awwww, you can't fight me any more? hahahaaha"
[00:53] * Racheal lashes at Star Virgin multiple times with the whip with the final one wrapping around her throat and dragging her close to Racheal

[00:54] <Star_Virgin> " ooouuuh aaaah uho uuuuoooaaaha"
[00:55] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin now is dragged and is totally under Racheal´s mercy.

[00:55] <Racheal> "let's finish this shall we?"
[00:56] * Racheal then places Star Virgin in a chokehold crushing what fight she had left

[00:56] <Star_Virgin> "noooo"
[00:57] <Star_Virgin> The heroine is struggling, but, is useless, she is too weak to resist that punishment.

[00:58] <Racheal> "goodnight Star Virgin but don't worry because you will wake up in my home or in your case, hell!"
[00:58] * Racheal continues to choke Star Virgin til she's unconcious

[01:00] <Star_Virgin> "no...ooo...o"
[01:01] <Star_Virgin> "The heroine is getting unconcious. Her last vision is the persons who are scared for see the beloved heroine topless and defeated.

[01:02] <Racheal> "hehehe, I see my prey is asleep. now, let's take you home so I can......punish you some more"
[01:02] * Racheal grabs star virgin and flys off

[01:03] <Star_Virgin> The persons are looking each other trying to imagine what will be happen to the fallen heroine.

[19:39] <racheal> somewhere, 20 miles away from the city they fought in, Racheal drags an uncouncious star virgin into her underground lair. The lair doesn't look like much, it's dingy and low tech compared to her armor. there, Racheal brought Star virgin to an interrogation room andchained her to a wall.
[19:39] <racheal> "wakey, wakey, my little prisoner"
[19:39] * racheal throws a bucket of cold water at Star Virgin to wake her up

[19:43] <Star_Virgin> The cold water wets Star Virgin´s face she scares, she is coughing as if drowning, the fallen girl wake up slowly.
[19:43] <Star_Virgin> "oooohhhh...oooooooohhh...aaaaah"
[19:44] <Star_Virgin> "Wha...what happened??? Where am I???"

[19:46] <racheal> 'welcome to my temporary hideout my little trophy"
[19:47] * racheal is sitting right next to a pair of charged up stun rods
[19:47] <racheal> "you got very weak in our fight, I want to know why....."
[19:47] <racheal> "you can do this the easy way or hard way. Either is fine by me" Racheal said with a smirk

[19:49] <Star_Virgin> Weak??? I don´t know what you want to say. I fought with all my powers.
[19:51] <Star_Virgin> Thinking for herself: "Oh god, I hope she has not noticed about my foible.

[19:51] <racheal> "okay, trophy heroine, the hard way it is"
[19:52] * racheal picks up the two stun rods and jams them into her chest area
[19:52] <racheal> "talk!"

[20:01] <Star_Virgin> UUUUUUOOOOOAAAAHHH!!!
[20:03] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is squirming in pain. She is suffering a lot. Much more than she could imagine.
[20:04] <Star_Virgin> Her breasts being electrocuted makes her weaker and weaker, she would fall, if she would not chained.
[20:05] <Star_Virgin> "aaaaaaahhh... OOOOUUUUHHHah"
[20:05] <Star_Virgin> Her head is down.

[20:05] <racheal> "now, what is your weak point. is it something from my armor?"
[20:06] * racheal lifts up SV's chin
[20:06] <racheal> "you know, I'm going to do a whole world a favor and televise this little questioning of ours"
[20:06] * racheal leaves the room and later comes back with a few cameras
[20:07] <racheal> "these cameras are hacked into every channel around the US of A. I want everyone to know your weak points."
[20:08] * racheal throws more water on her to ensure she's awake
[20:08] <racheal> "now, what's your weak point?"

[20:10] <Star_Virgin> "Weak point??? I don´t have. You´re wrong."

[20:14] <racheal> "lying to me and to your adoring fans is just wrong star. I say you deserve 10 lashes!"
[20:15] * racheal pulls out her whip and whips Star Virgin ten times with the last lash hitting her face
[20:16] <racheal> "now, are you ready to be truthful?" to the cameras "my money is on no"

[20:17] <Star_Virgin> AAAAHHH
[20:17] <Star_Virgin> AAAAHAAAAAAA
[20:17] <Star_Virgin> OOOOOOUUUUHHH
[20:18] <Star_Virgin> HUUUUUAAAAAHA
[20:18] <Star_Virgin> YYYYEEEUUUOOOAAAHHH
[20:18] <Star_Virgin> HOOOOUUUHHH
[20:18] <Star_Virgin> UUUUUOOOOAAAHA
[20:18] <Star_Virgin> AAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA
[20:18] <Star_Virgin> UUUUUHHHH
[20:18] <Star_Virgin> YYYYAAAAHHH
[20:20] <Star_Virgin> Her body is sore. The energy whip makes a great damage on Star Virgin´s pretty body. She is crying in pain, in her weakened situation, this is too much pain for her.

[20:21] <racheal> "I tell you what. If you don't tell me what I want to know then I'll rampage and massacre a town every hour until I get an answer"

[20:24] <Star_Virgin> "Nooooooooooo!!! Please, don´t hurt no one else??? I tell you..."
[20:27] <Star_Virgin> It´s hard to say a well kept secret. Star Virgin knows that tell about her weak points will risk her carrer as superheroine, but, she don´t have choice.
[20:28] <Star_Virgin> "It´s my breasts, my breasts and my pussy, if you hurt any of these parts of my body, I become weak, I lose my powers and my body become so tired that I can´t even fight."

[20:29] * racheal let's out a chuckle. then that chuckle turns into hysterical laughter
[20:29] <racheal> "hear that world?! Her weak points are her breasts and her pussy!"
[20:30] * racheal continues to laugh but stops laughing. Racheal's face is emotionless as she gets closer to star virgin
[20:30] * racheal then knees her in the pussy

[20:32] <Star_Virgin> "UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH"
[20:34] <Star_Virgin> Racheal´s knee caused a lot of pain. Star Virgin lose more of her power, her head fall again and her chin is on Racheal´s shoulder.

[20:35] <racheal> "hahahaha, so it is true. now, everyone knows your secret!"
[20:36] * racheal punches Star Virgin's breasts

[20:37] <Star_Virgin> BAAAAHHH!!!
[20:37] <Star_Virgin> "OOOOOUUUFFF"
[20:37] <Star_Virgin> "UUUUUUOOOOUUUHHH"
[20:39] <Star_Virgin> With that powerful impacts, the breasts tremble, Star Virgin life force is leaving her body, she is too weak, she can´t break free or even try, the only thing that she can do is be Racheal´s toy.

[20:40] * racheal looks at star virgin and pouts
[20:40] <racheal> "awwww, is this unfair for you? woould you like a chance to fight back?" Racheal asks in a mocking tone

[20:41] <Star_Virgin> "aaaaahhh... haaaaa...uuuuuuoooouuuhhh"
[20:42] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is moaning in pain, her forces left her, a fight could be her end.

[20:46] <racheal> "hmmmm, I'll make this a fair fight for ya. I won't use my whip or my scanner on ya. what do you say?"

[20:49] <Star_Virgin> "What are you talking about??? I can´t fight."

[20:52] <racheal> "oh well, we're fighting anyways! I need to entertain our viewers after all!"
[20:53] * racheal drags star virgin outside. it's dark out except for a bunch of flood lights surrounding an oval looking arena
[20:53] <racheal> "here's where we will fight!"
[20:53] * racheal tosses her into the arena pit

[20:54] <Star_Virgin> "Ai"
[20:56] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin fall on 4, she is making an awsome effort to get up, she asume her fight stance, but, her body is limp and she almost don´t have forces to keep herself stand.

[20:57] * racheal looks at a topless Star virgin and applaudes her zeal
[20:58] <racheal> "Like a true hero, you are ready to make your final stand"
[20:58] * racheal brings the cameras to where they are and enters the arena pit
[20:58] <racheal> "come on, let's hit round 2"

[21:00] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin walks towards Racheal, her body is limp, weak and tottering.
[21:01] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin approaches and launch a punch to Racheal´s face.

[21:02] * racheal grabs Star Virgin and kisses her on the cheek
[21:02] <racheal> "awww, you got to try harder than that dear"
[21:02] * racheal then punches Star Virgin in the gut

[21:03] <Star_Virgin> "UUUUUUOOOOFFF"
[21:04] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is bending before her rival.
[21:04] <Star_Virgin> After she fall on her knees grabing her hurted gut.

[21:06] * racheal picks up star virgin and wraps her arms around her body placing her in a bearhug
[21:07] <racheal> "now you are just a rat in my trap!"
[21:07] * racheal squeezes Star Virgin hard. her breats are being pressed into Racheal's armor very roughly

[21:09] <Star_Virgin> "AAAAHHH"
[21:09] <Star_Virgin> "ah"
[21:10] <Star_Virgin> "OOOOOHHH"
[21:10] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin´s body is being crushe in Racheal´s arms.
[21:13] <Star_Virgin> As her breasts are beim pressed, she is suffering both by the pain and by the massive wave of weakness that is spreading throughout her pretty body and limp body. Star Virgin is like a ragdoll, just her fight spirit is in her.

[21:14] * racheal squeezes harder on Star Virgin
[21:14] <racheal> "come on, where's that fighting spirit that all superheroes have?"
[21:15] * racheal then squeezes even harder on her

[21:16] <Star_Virgin> Every squeeze drains Star Virgin´s life force, she is so weak that she can jus moans in pain, she don´t have strenght enought to resist or try to break free.
[21:17] <Star_Virgin> Her powers gone, now she is just a ragdoll, a punch bag or a toy for Racheal.

[21:26] * racheal then slams Star Virgin on the ground like a ragdoll
[21:26] <racheal> "well, I enjoyed that"
[21:26] * racheal then grabs star virgin's leg and places her in a single boston crab

[21:27] <Star_Virgin> Crack crack crack
[21:27] <Star_Virgin> "AAAAAAAAAHAAAOOO"
[21:27] <Star_Virgin> "Noooooooooo!!! It hurts!!!"
[21:28] <Star_Virgin> "aaaaaaaaah"
[21:29] <Star_Virgin> Is like her leg is being broken in 3 or 4 parts. The pain that she is feeling is torturing her.

[21:31] * racheal pulls back farther on her leg. It's like she wants to tear it off

[21:32] <Star_Virgin> "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOHHHH"
[21:32] <Star_Virgin> "NOOOOOO!!! Stop??? PLEEEAASE???"

[21:38] * racheal tightens the grip on her leg. it feels like her bone will break
[21:38] <racheal> "so, you gonna tap out?"

[21:39] <Star_Virgin> "No. I never surrender."

[21:41] <racheal> "then, be broken!"
[21:41] * racheal pulls back on her leg alot harder. it almosts feels like her leg was popped out of her socket"

[21:42] <Star_Virgin> "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH"

[21:42] * racheal let's go of the hold and wonders how to finish her
[21:43] <racheal> "hmmm, how should I end you?"
[21:44] <racheal> "maybe I should leave you here humiliated?"

[21:45] <Star_Virgin> "OOOOOAAAHHH"
[21:45] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is suffering a lot. This is too much pain and humiliation.

[21:51] <racheal> "I know how to finish this!"
[21:52] * racheal then picks Star Virgin up by her panties

[21:53] <Star_Virgin> "ah ah ah oooouh"
[21:53] <Star_Virgin> "What you gonna do with ne??? "

[21:56] <racheal> "Time to bear it all Star Virgin!"
[21:57] * racheal is about to rip off star virgin's panties when she hears a noise from the woods
[21:57] <racheal> "shit"

[21:58] <Star_Virgin> "What... what is this noise???"

[22:01] <racheal> "damn, it's your lucky day Star. you get to be saved haha"
[22:01] * racheal drops Star Virgin down. her panties were half off of her to where you could see her ass
[22:02] <racheal> "til next time"
[22:02] * racheal flys off and as soon as she does a dozen special forces find Star Virgin on the ground beaten"

[22:04] <Star_Virgin> The hurted and defeated heroine is found almost uncounscious on the ground. The special forces makes the first aid, cover her half naked body and take to a nerby hospital. (yt)

[22:09] <racheal> "well, how is she docotor?"
[22:11] <racheal> 'she will need time to recover. Physcially, she will be fine eventually. can't say how well she will be mentally though"
[22:12] <racheal> two doctors are over Star Virgin's bed, monitoring her vitals. Star Virgin will recover physically but can she live this humiliation down?
[22:12] <racheal> Two kids are watching the fight between Star Virgin and Racheal
[22:13] <racheal> "man, Star Virgin got her ass whipped. Is she even really a hero?"
[22:13] <racheal> many reactions were like this. only time will tell if star virgin can recover her reputation

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
An awsome RP.
I would like to say thanks for unknownwatcher for be my partner.
This is one of the best rp´s that I ever participated.
Thanks unknownwatcher.

wonderfa

Potential Patron
Congratulations for princeofpain and unknownwatcher.
You made a great work guys.
Star Virgin is a pretty heroine and Racheal is really bad.
I loved, hope to see more rp´s like this.

KrOmegan

Potential Patron
Agree, cool story
attachment.php
will be more
attachment.php
?

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
something a bit different....

This was an RP I did months ago with Raden. I was in a very shit mood and when I get like that I like to do hero RP's. This is part one of two of that RP where my OC, the watcher, saves Tylissa who is a BoK character created by Raden. I may post part two later, we'll see. I want to thank Raden again for this as this two parter RP is something I read over and over whenever I feel like shit. Just a warning, this part doesn't have much ryona in it but alot of ego on my part.

[20:01] <Raden> Tylissa hangs groggily from her binds, a few broken ribs and a shattered thigh. Chains immobilise her, and a clasp around her neck has seemingly shut off her magical powers somehow.

[20:02] <the_watcher> *The magistrate opens a scroll and reads the list of crimes that tylissa is accused of*

[20:02] <Raden> "Witch.. Delanni? What? I'm not a witch...! We helped apprehend her!"
[20:02] <the_watcher> Magistrate:you are sentenced to death by burning. any last words?
[20:02] <Raden> "I'm no witch! This is insane, you have the wrong person!

[20:03] <the_watcher> "Burn her!"

[20:03] <Raden> "No! Wait! I'm not a witch!!"

[20:03] <the_watcher> *the attendants prepare to burn her by dousing oil and her but there was a loud booming voice*
[20:03] <the_watcher> HELLO THERE!
[20:05] <the_watcher> I wouldn't do that if i were you
[20:05] * the_watcher jumps down from a platform and lands right next to tylissa
[20:05] <the_watcher> remember me dear?

[20:07] <Raden> Tylissa is still groggy and in a lot of pain. She looks at the watcher with clouded eyes for a moment before realization and clarity set in.
[20:08] <Raden> "Y-yes... yes, I know you...! Tell them I'm not a witch!"

[20:08] * the_watcher holds out his left arm aimed at the guards, the magistrate, and the attendants
[20:08] <the_watcher> she's not a witch but the lot of you are a bunch of cunts
[20:09] <the_watcher> here's the deal, me and her are leaving her alive
[20:09] <the_watcher> if you want to die, try to stop me
[20:09] * the_watcher destroys the chains restricting tylissa's powers

[20:11] <Raden> The chain around her neck falls free, and she gasps a little as her magical power and her body are reunited, her familiar magic filling her again.
[20:12] <Raden> She's still not able to walk with her injuries though.
[20:12] <Raden> "You will stop, or neither of you will make it to those doors alive." said the magistrate.

[20:13] * the_watcher smiles
[20:15] <the_watcher> you and what army? those guys? I'm in a fair mood, let me go and I won't return to kill you
[20:18] * the_watcher looks at tylissa "get on my back, they can't touch you from there"

[20:18] <Raden> "The magistrate pulls out a crossbow and levels it at the two.
[20:19] <Raden> "Make one move and you'll get it first, and then we'll shoot her when she tries to crawl away."

[20:19] <the_watcher> "well then, you are a fool"
[20:20] * the_watcher snaps his fingers and as soon as he does a woman appears with chainsaws on her arms and slices the crossbow in half
[20:20] <the_watcher> "thank you alisa!"
[20:20] <the_watcher> alisa:no problem!

[20:22] <Raden> Tylissa is startled by the suddenness of what happens, and her eyes go wide.
[20:22] <Raden> "Whoa!" she exclaims. "What the-"
[20:23] <Raden> Tylissa melts the chains holding her, leaving only the shackle pieces around her wrists and ankles. She'll deal with those later.
[20:23] <Raden> She climbs onto the watcher's back, holding on, oil now soaking his cloak.
[20:24] <Raden> "Sorry about that. I guess I better not use my flame powers...."
[20:24] <Raden> "Guards!" the magistrate yells. "These three are not to leave alive!"
[20:24] <Raden> Crossbow bolts begin to be unleashed!
[20:25] <Raden> "Guards!" the magistrate yells. "These three are not to leave alive!"

[20:26] <the_watcher> oh, we are leaving alive and I'm coming back to kill you
[20:26] <the_watcher> alisa get close!
[20:28] * the_watcher activates as shield as alisa gets close. then he raises his left hand and all three are teleported to a hut

[20:30] <Raden> Tylissa yelps suddenly as a crossbow bolt embeds itself in her good thigh, making her clutch onto the watcher tighter.
[20:30] <Raden> "Owww!" she yells out... and then a shield is erected, causing the rest of the bolts to stop dead and fall to the floor.
[20:31] <Raden> Suddenly, they are teleported out and are no longer in the town square...

[20:32] * the_watcher felt tylissa tylissa's grip on him tighten and when they got there he asked "are you alright?"

[20:33] <Raden> "Aaaaahhh.... I'll be lucky to walk after this... crossbow bolt got me in the leg... the one that wasn't smashed by a boulder."
[20:33] <Raden> "I need to lay down on something.... ow...."

[20:34] <the_watcher> "ouch! here, let me lay on this table. I trust you got those beans alisa?"
[20:35] <the_watcher> alisa: yes but they are not as effective as the senzu beans you have stolen before. it will take an hour before she heals fully
[20:36] <the_watcher> "shit. oh well, we are safe here" *watcher looks at tylissa and hands her the beans*"take these and you'll be fine in an hour....you do remember the tournament correct?"

[20:36] <Raden> Tylissa eyes the beans warily.
[20:36] <Raden> "These.... are going to heal me? Huh?"
[20:37] <Raden> "ah, the tournament... yes... I remember that... why am I here?"

[20:38] <the_watcher> you aren't mad about the whole roid thing are ya? I'm really sorry about that, I'm trying to atone for my evil deeds. you're here because whose who are hunting you won't find you here
[20:39] <the_watcher> I would bring you to the tournament location but my fight with unknown destroyed that place. I nearly died myself.
[20:39] * the_watcher looks at alisa "watch over her, i have to keep a promise"
[20:39] * the_watcher prepares to teleport back to the execution area

[20:40] <Raden> Tylissa eyes the beans in her hand with skepticism.
[20:40] <Raden> "How do I know these aren't just going to make me angry again?"

[20:42] * the_watcher before teleporting back tells her "because, like I said, I'm trying to make amends. I did save you didn't I?"
[20:42] * the_watcher arrives at the arena.
[20:42] <the_watcher> "hello ya douchebags, whose gonna execute me?"

[20:43] <Raden> Tylissa looks back to the watcher, then the beans again.
[20:43] <Raden> "He... does have a point, I guess."
[20:43] <Raden> She eats the beans and then curls in for a nap...
[20:44] <Raden> When the watcher gets back to the town square, he materializes in the middle of a group of soldiers, who all immediately train crossbows on him.
[20:44] <Raden> "Ah, good, you're back," said the magistrate. "So glad you gave us this opportunity."
[20:45] <Raden> "But I think our time together is at an end..."

[20:46] <the_watcher> I agree, your time has come
[20:47] <the_watcher> *with his shield raised, the watcher orders the soldier to fire at him*
[20:47] <the_watcher> what are you waiting for, fire!

[20:47] <Raden> The soldiers all open fire with their bows...

[20:48] * the_watcher laughs as the bolts bounce off the shield and on to the ground
[20:49] <the_watcher> that was strike one, you got two more strikes and you're dead

[20:49] <Raden> The magistrate snaps his fingers and three guards from behind the watcher rush in, to try to stab him with their swords!

[20:51] * the_watcher turns around and with one swipe breaks all the swords
[20:51] <the_watcher> strike two

[20:51] <Raden> The magistrate stands in front of the watcher, looking pensive. Like he doesn't know whether to take his chances or not.
[20:52] <Raden> He lets his shoulders slump, a defeated look on his face.
[20:52] <Raden> "Get the fuck out of here. But know that we will find the witch eventually. She must be made to pay for her crimes."

[20:53] <the_watcher> "so, you intend to kill her correct?"

[20:54] <Raden> "She will be... tried by a tribunal, yes. If there is sufficient evidence that she is not a witch, then it may be presented in a... in a fair and.. just manner."

[20:56] <the_watcher> I saw this played out before and there was no evidence or a fair trial. I think I should judge you the way you judge her *me looks at the guards* if you wish to live, tie this man and anyone who has hurt the elf to that pole

[20:57] <Raden> The guards are frozen, unsure of whose orders to follow, as their eyes glance between the watcher and the magistrate.

[20:58] * the_watcher kills two random guards with his arm cannon
[20:58] <the_watcher> did i studder?

[20:59] <Raden> The magistrate's eyes go wide suddenly... the watcher can see it.

[21:01] <the_watcher> why are ya surprised? the watcher asked as he then looks around to see a welcome but predictable site.

[21:01] <Raden> "Just what the hell are you doing?" the magistrate asks in a low, threatening voice.
[21:02] <Raden> A voice behind the watcher replies. "I'm sorry sir. But you know as well as I do that she was no witch and that you just hate elves."
[21:02] <Raden> The crossbowman's armament is trained on the magistrate.

[21:04] * the_watcher nods at the guard but ponders something
[21:04] <the_watcher> thhere's something more to it then that isn't there?
[21:04] <the_watcher> you may hate elves but why this elf in paticualr?
[21:05] <the_watcher> I happen to know that she was apart of the group who defeated Delanni
[21:06] <the_watcher> you know, i think you ARE Delanni
[21:06] <the_watcher> see? I can jump to conculsions as well
[21:06] <the_watcher> *me looks at the guards once again* burn this witch

[21:06] <Raden> "Not just her." the guard replies. "He hates all elves. And we were only under his command.... we had to execute his orders. But I will not any longer."
[21:07] <Raden> Another crossbow is aimed at the magistrate.
[21:07] <Raden> Then a third.
[21:07] <Raden> Then a fourth... a fifth...
[21:07] <Raden> and at once, the rest of the contingenthave theirs all aimed at him as well. The magistrate looks terrified.
[21:08] <Raden> "Wh-wh-what are you all doing??" he stammers out.

[21:09] <the_watcher> it's a revolt my friend and you are out
[21:09] <the_watcher> strike three

[21:09] <Raden> "But I didn't do anything!"

[21:10] * the_watcher grabs the magistrate by face and starts to burn him

[21:10] <Raden> The magistrate lets out a scream of pure agony!
[21:11] <Raden> "HELP! HELP ME! GUARDS!" he yells... but it was merely a reflex. His guards had deserted him.

[21:11] * the_watcher lets go of the magistrate looking at his burning body
[21:12] <the_watcher> I have a message for you all, this is what happens to people who do evil shit. I'll be watching you....

[21:13] <Raden> The magistrate drops to the ground, curled into the fetal position, screams dying in him before they can escape.
[21:13] <Raden> And then he is still...

[21:14] <the_watcher> *after giving the speech, the watcher teleports back to tylissa*
[21:14] <the_watcher> how are ya feeling?

[21:15] <Raden> "Shhh." a voice from beside him.
[21:15] <Raden> Alisa gestured to Tylissa, who was curled up, fast asleep.

[21:15] <the_watcher> "dawwwwwwww" the watcher remarked
[21:16] <the_watcher> "alisa, do you know where her group is?"

[21:17] <Raden> "My last readings indicate Leritherd Castle."
[21:17] <Raden> Tylissa's injuries continued to mend themselves as she slept.

[21:18] <the_watcher> "Is that a safe place? are the inhabitants friendly?"

[21:18] <Raden> "I'm afraid not. Humans used to have that castle until it was annexed and abandoned. Dark elves have recently taken over."

[21:18] <the_watcher> "mother fucker"
[21:19] <the_watcher> "let me guess,that Jaira lady am I correct?"

[21:19] <Raden> "Indeed, sir. I suspect they went there to stop her."

[21:20] <the_watcher> " well then, let's introduce Jaira to the watcher!"

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
racheal vs Star Virgin Round 3

[21:23] * Racheal has invaded a nuclear power plant. holding everyone hostage, she demands that star Virgin comes to the plant to fight her

[21:26] <Star_Virgin> *Some time passed since Star Virgin was totally dominated by Racheal. She wants a rematch, she needs to recover her honor.
[21:27] <Star_Virgin> * During her patrol, she receive the notice that Racheal invaded a nuclear base.
[21:27] <Star_Virgin> Racheal, you committed a big mistake, now I will defeat you and recover my honor.

[21:29] <Racheal> "not so fast star virgin, you will not lay a finger on me. If you do, the hostages will die!"
[21:31] <Racheal> "no, you will allow me to beat you and humiliate you once again"

[21:32] <Star_Virgin> What??? You must be crazy. This is a bluff.

[21:33] <Racheal> "no bluff my dear punching bag"
[21:34] * Racheal shows a video of the hostages in a decontamination room. one of the doors next to them leads to the reactor room
[21:35] <Racheal> "you fight back and that door opens"
[21:35] * Racheal throws a punch at star virgin's face

[21:36] <Star_Virgin> ah!!!
[21:37] <Star_Virgin> *The heroine´s face turn, as the punch hitted her hard. Star Virgin make 2 steps backwards.
[21:38] <Star_Virgin> Racheal. You are insane, but, I can´t risk human lifes.
[21:38] <Star_Virgin> All right, you won, you can do anything you want to me.
[21:39] <Star_Virgin> * As a signal of her surrender, Star Virgin spread her legs, rise her arms and place her hands behind her head.

[21:40] * Racheal looks at star vigin's spread legs and smirks
[21:41] <Racheal> "thanks for making it easier for me"
[21:41] * Racheal launches a kick at Star virgin's crotch!

[21:42] <Star_Virgin> UUUFFF!!!
[21:43] <Star_Virgin> *Racheal hitted one of Star Virgin´s weakness. The warrior from the stars curves a little in pain, but, her pride as heroine, don´t allow her to fall.

[21:46] * Racheal tackles star virgin to the ground and mounts her
[21:46] <Racheal> "once again, I'm on top!"
[21:46] * Racheal then starts to punch her face over and over again

[21:47] <Star_Virgin> oh!!!
[21:47] <Star_Virgin> AAAHHH!!!
[21:47] <Star_Virgin> UUUUHHH
[21:47] <Star_Virgin> OOOOFFF!!!
[21:48] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is defenseless, she is just a punch bag for Racheal.

[21:51] * Racheal then wraps her legs around Star virgin's torso and starts to squeeze the air out of her
[21:51] <Racheal> "remember, you can't fight back"
[21:51] * Racheal squeezes on Star Virgin harder

[21:53] <Star_Virgin> UUUUUUOOOOAAAAaaaHHHH
[21:53] <Star_Virgin> IIIIHHH
[21:53] <Star_Virgin> *Just for a second, Star Virgin almost resist, but, Racheal remembered her that she can´t fight back.
[21:55] <Star_Virgin> *The sight is Star Virgin just allowing Racheal punishing the beautiful heroine´s body.

[21:56] <Racheal> "that's right, just like the last two times, you are my toy"
[21:56] <Racheal> "my mother never let me have toys, told me that I tend to break them. let's see if she was right"
[21:58] * Racheal then wraps her left hand around star virgin's throat and her right hand is punching star virgin's face. Between the bodyscissors, the choking, and the punching, it's makes Racheal squeeze with devious glee
[21:59] <Racheal> "okay, I'm going to try something else after this"
[21:59] <Racheal> "something new"

[22:00] <Star_Virgin> Guuu...aaah
[22:00] <Star_Virgin> mmmmpppff
[22:00] <Star_Virgin> oh
[22:00] <Star_Virgin> ah
[22:00] <Star_Virgin> ai
[22:00] <Star_Virgin> aaaaha
[22:00] <Star_Virgin> uuuuoooh
[22:01] <Star_Virgin> *The torment is getting worse, Star Virgin is being attacked in many places.
[22:02] <Star_Virgin> *The pain, the humiliation and the beating that she is receiving are breaking her pride.

[22:04] * Racheal let's go of Star virgin and wraps an energy whip around her neck and drags her halfway around the console room away from the door controls.
[22:05] <Racheal> "I want to see if you care about these people."
[22:06] * Racheal unleashes another whip at the door controls. a computer sounds an alert saying that the reactor door will open in three minutes
[22:07] <Racheal> "I'm going to allow you to save these people by cancelling the door opening command but the more you move towards the controls, the more pain you will be in by my whip.
[22:08] <Racheal> "the farther you are, the more voltage you will recieve and we are a far distance to the controls......"

[22:10] <Star_Virgin> *Star Virgin begins her torturous walk.
[22:10] <Star_Virgin> aaaaaah
[22:10] <Star_Virgin> bzzzzzz!!!
[22:10] <Star_Virgin> AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIHHH!!!
[22:10] <Star_Virgin> No matter the pain, she must save that people.
[22:10] <Star_Virgin> zzzzzzzzz
[22:11] <Star_Virgin> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUHHH!!!
[22:11] <Star_Virgin> AAAAHAAAAAA
[22:11] <Star_Virgin> *The pain is too much and the heroine fall on 4.

[22:12] <Racheal> "hahahaha, 2 minutes left star virgin and you aren't even halfway there"
[22:13] * Racheal plays the sound of the hostages screaming for Star Virgin to help them
[22:13] <Racheal> "do you want to tell them that you failed them or should I?"

[22:18] <Star_Virgin> No... Never.
[22:19] <Star_Virgin> *Making a great effort, Star Virgin stand again.
[22:20] <Star_Virgin> AAAAAAAHHHHH
[22:20] <Star_Virgin> OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUAAAAAHHH
[22:21] <Star_Virgin> UUUUUUOOOHHH
[22:21] <Star_Virgin> *On 4 again.

[22:22] <Racheal> "1:30 left star Virgin.....you're almost there hahahahaha"
[22:23] * Racheal turns up the voltage on her whip

[22:27] <Star_Virgin> UUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA
[22:34] <Star_Virgin> *Suffering a lot, Star Virgin, stand again, walk slowly an fall on her knees.

[22:36] <Racheal> "30 seconds left....."
[22:37] * Racheal shakes her head

[22:42] <Star_Virgin> *Star Virgin crawl towards the control panel.
[22:42] <Star_Virgin> *The pain is torturing her.
[22:42] <Star_Virgin> aaaaah
[22:42] <Star_Virgin> aaaaaah
[22:43] <Star_Virgin> aaaaaaaaah
[22:43] <Star_Virgin> *The girl in the red bikini fall again.

[22:44] <Racheal> *there's 1o seconds on the clock but Star Virgin is near the controls
[22:44] <Racheal> "come on, be the hero....for once"
[22:44] * Racheal racheal taunts her as admires her shining armor

[22:46] <Star_Virgin> *Finally, Star Virgin reaches the button and stop and cancel the door opening.
[22:47] <Star_Virgin> Good... they... are safe.

[22:47] <Racheal> before star virgin could relax, Racheal pulls the whip backwards making star virgin come to her
[22:48] <Racheal> "now, that's good toy. I guess you aren't a useless heroine afterall"
[22:49] * Racheal knocks Star Virgin on her stomache and jumps in the air.
[22:50] <Racheal> "wheee!"
[22:50] * Racheal lands on Star Virgin's back with her knees
[22:50] <Racheal> "nope, you aren't bouncy. maybe you're bendable?"
[22:52] <Racheal> while her knees are still on star virgin's back, Racheal wraps her arms around star virgin's neck and legs, turns over, and places Star Virgin in a bow and arrow lock

[22:52] <Star_Virgin> uuuuu...uuuuhuuuu
[22:52] <Star_Virgin> ooooo...aaahhh
[22:52] <Star_Virgin> uf
[22:54] <Star_Virgin> *A great pain passes through her body, she couldn´t recover of the damage caused by the whip and she already have to endure more pain.
[22:55] <Star_Virgin> *Star Virgin could resist, but, Racheal´s demand forces her to endure the pain without any resist.

[22:56] * Racheal uses her legs and arms as leverage to bend star virgin's back farther and farther
[22:56] <Racheal> "I'm surprised I didn't permanently cripple ya last time star virgin. maybe I can do it this time?"

[22:57] <Star_Virgin> UUUUUUUUUUUUaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaa
[22:58] <Star_Virgin> Noooooo never. I will stop you.
[22:58] <Star_Virgin> I will defeat you.
[22:59] <Star_Virgin> I am Star Virgin, the warrior from the stars.

[23:00] <Racheal> "you will do no such thing, the hostages remember? Of course, you could if you didn't care for them but we all know how that will end up"

[23:01] <Star_Virgin> No. This is not fair. I can´t fight.

[23:02] <Racheal> "life isn't fair and sometimes it's very short."
[23:03] * Racheal pulls back harder on star virgin. it seems like Racheal is trying to bend star virgin's back in unnatural ways"

[23:04] <Star_Virgin> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
[23:04] <Star_Virgin> yaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa
[23:05] <Star_Virgin> ooooooooooooooooooooooohhh!!!

[23:06] * Racheal let's go of the hold only to lift Star Virgin over her head and powerslam her to the ground
[23:07] <Racheal> "just let me know when you give up. If you do that, I will kill the hostages"

[23:07] <Star_Virgin> No... never give up.

[23:08] <Racheal> "I thought so"
[23:08] * Racheal fires an energy blast at Star virgin's torso. the blast seems to be melting away her bra

[23:10] <Star_Virgin> uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuoooooooaaaaaahhh!!!
[23:11] <Star_Virgin> *Feeling a great pain on her breasts Star Virgin tries to cover them, but, she feel her powers leaving her. (yt)
[23:14] * Racheal stops firing her weapon and picks her up by her hair
[23:15] <Racheal> "I want you to make squeaking noises when I squeeze you, understand. be a good toy and your friends will continue to live"
[23:15] * Racheal wraps her arms around star virgin and squeezes her in a bearhug

[23:17] <Star_Virgin> ah
[23:17] <Star_Virgin> uh
[23:17] <Star_Virgin> oooh
[23:17] <Star_Virgin> aha
[23:17] <Star_Virgin> uuuhuuua
[23:18] <Star_Virgin> ooouuh
[23:18] <Star_Virgin> ha
[23:19] <Star_Virgin> *Star Virgin tries to contain the pain, every squeeze is so strong and she suffer a lot, but, she must obey.
[23:19] <Star_Virgin> ah
[23:19] <Star_Virgin> aaaha
[23:19] <Star_Virgin> oh
[23:19] <Star_Virgin> uuufff
[23:20] <Star_Virgin> *The heroine´s body is limp, she don´t make nothing to resist.

[23:20] <Racheal> "i hear alot of grunts but no squeaks! squeak damn you!"
[23:21] * Racheal crushes star virgin against her armor.

[23:24] <Star_Virgin> aaaaah
[23:24] <Star_Virgin> sssshhhhh
[23:24] <Star_Virgin> assshhh
[23:24] <Star_Virgin> shaaa
[23:24] <Star_Virgin> aaahh
[23:24] <Star_Virgin> ooouuushh
[23:24] <Star_Virgin> aaaha
[23:24] <Star_Virgin> uuuuoooaha
[23:24] <Star_Virgin> aha
[23:24] <Star_Virgin> oooouuuuff
[23:24] <Star_Virgin> haaaa

[23:25] * Racheal drops star virgin on the floor looking miffed
[23:25] <Racheal> "that was a shitty performance. for that, you're friends die!"
[23:26] * Racheal re-activates the door controls. there's three minutes until the reactor door opens

[23:27] <Star_Virgin> nooooo... stop... please???

[23:27] <Racheal> "hehehe, nope"
[23:27] * Racheal whips Star Virgin with her electric whip
[23:27] <Racheal> "you failed to amuse me so I'm going to break my toys!"
[23:28] <Racheal> "guess my mother was right. I stilled enjoyed killing her though"

[23:30] <Star_Virgin> noooo
[23:31] <Star_Virgin> aaahhh
[23:31] <Star_Virgin> ooooohh
[23:31] <Star_Virgin> aaaaaayyyyaha
[23:31] <Star_Virgin> aaaaauuuuhhh
[23:31] <Star_Virgin> uuuuoooaaahhh
[23:31] <Star_Virgin> Nooo... I beg you... don´kill the???

[23:32] * Racheal headbutts star virgin to shut her up but she accidentally knocks her to the door shut down button

[23:33] <Star_Virgin> oooooohhh
[23:33] <Star_Virgin> Star virgin slowly fall on the ground.

[23:33] * Racheal tries to reactivate the door but it seems that the controls are destroyed
[23:34] <Racheal> "fuck! this is your fault!"
[23:34] * Racheal kicks star virgin's face a few times

[23:35] <Star_Virgin> ah
[23:35] <Star_Virgin> uhu
[23:35] <Star_Virgin> aaaaaha
[23:35] <Star_Virgin> At least, they are safe.

[23:36] <Racheal> "but you're not, time to die!"
[23:36] * Racheal charges her energy blasts to maximum but as she's abou to fire something happens
[23:37] <Racheal> "no, what's this! I'm losing power? NOOOOOO!!!!"

[23:37] <Star_Virgin> Wha...what is happening???

[23:37] <Racheal> "why is my suit losing power?"
[23:38] * Racheal checks the power supply and sees it's running near empty
[23:38] <Racheal> "oh no!"
[23:38] <Racheal> "NOT NOW!"

[23:40] <Star_Virgin> hehehe. I think that we will meet again, hu???

[23:41] <Racheal> "errr, we will and next time you won't be saved by power failure. I will be back!"
[23:41] * Racheal stomps on Star Virgin's breasts as she flys off on what little power she has left

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
here's an rp I did with princeofpain a little while back using his heroine star virgin and his demoness OC Batra

[18:58] <batra> *all over the city, people laid broken, buildings on fire, and people are cowaring in fear
[18:58] <batra> "hahahaha!"
[18:59] <batra> Batra is hugging a man but it's far from friendly as his energy is being drained somehow
[18:59] <batra> "mmmm, excellent...."

[19:02] <Star_Virgin> At the other side of the city, Gizelle Willians is watching the tv, she is horrified, she never seen nothing like that creature before.
[19:03] <Star_Virgin> "What is that thing??? No matter. I know who can stop that evil being."
[19:03] <Star_Virgin> "Power of the Stars I need you!!!"
[19:04] <Star_Virgin> At this moment, Gizelle is transformed into Star Virgin. The heroine wears a red bikini and red boots.
[19:05] <Star_Virgin> "Now, I will put an end on that creature."
[19:05] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin flies towards the other side of the city.

[19:07] * batra spots a news helicopter, flys up to it and flings it to a building by it's tail rotor.
[19:08] <batra> "look at all of this food! I can feast here all day and then some!"
[19:08] * batra spots a woman trying to start her car
[19:08] <batra> "oh no you don't..."
[19:08] * batra flys towards her

[19:16] <Star_Virgin> "Stop now!!!"
[19:17] <Star_Virgin> At this moment, Batra is intercepted, being kicked by a woman."
[19:18] <Star_Virgin> "I don´t have any idea about who you are, but, I will put an end on this madness."
[19:19] <Star_Virgin> "I am Star Virgin, the warrior from the Stars."

[19:20] <batra> *just as batra is about to crush the car, she was kicked in her sides by an unknown woman who then introduced herself
[19:21] * batra lands on the road and feels the side of her body
[19:21] <batra> "star virgin you say?"
[19:21] * batra eyes some civilians and smirks
[19:21] <batra> "tell me, can you catch?"
[19:22] <batra> *with great speed, Batra grabbed those civilians and threw them to the air in a great height

[19:25] <Star_Virgin> "Oh my god!!! The creature has a great strength!!!"
[19:26] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin flies. She must catch the two civilians before they fall or even hit something.
[19:27] <Star_Virgin> "Considering that strength, they can by killed if they hit something or fall, I must catch them."
[19:29] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin approaches of the first one and catch, then she see the other person and this person is going fast against a building.
[19:30] <Star_Virgin> "Dear god!!!"
[19:31] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin use her whole speed and catch the woman just in time to avoid the impact.
[19:31] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin slowly down the civilians.
[19:32] <Star_Virgin> "Go now, I will take care of that creature, right???"
[19:32] <Star_Virgin> (Civilian) Thank you Star Virgin.
[19:33] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin turns her attention to the creature and walks towards to that strange being.

[19:35] * batra watched as star virgin catches the people in the air. batra's greastest strength was in the fear and suffering of people. It's not just their fear she's feeding off of though as she sensed star virgins fear for the people she promised to protect.
[19:36] <batra> "I can sense your fear just now......you were afraid that you were going to let those people down weren't you?"
[19:37] * batra walks towards star virgin smiling
[19:37] <batra> "well, let's dig further into that fear shall we?"
[19:38] <batra> *with great speed, Batra charges towards Star Virgin and swipes at her body with her claws

[19:39] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is suprised by that awsome speed. She only have time for defend herself using her arms.
[19:40] <Star_Virgin> "ouch!!!"
[19:43] <Star_Virgin> The claws made little scratches, but, that scratches are diferent, it hurts and burns like flames.
[19:43] <Star_Virgin> "What is this???"
[19:44] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin counter attack with a kick on Batra´s head.

[19:44] * batra smiles as she watches Star virgin cradle her arm.
[19:44] <batra> "why, that's a by product of-
[19:45] <batra> *before she could finish, Batra dodged a kick from Star virgin and counters with a kick of her own

[19:48] <Star_Virgin> "Who are you??? What is you???"
[19:49] <Star_Virgin> "How can you be so powerful???"

[19:50] <batra> "I'm known as Batra, a demoness from another plane of exsistance which is...no longer in existance. oops"
[19:51] * batra cracks a twisted smile as she remembers her dealings in her old, destroyed world.
[19:51] <batra> 'suffice to say, it offered me no more food but here.....there's plenty of poor souls to feed off of!"
[19:52] * batra eyes an construction area with workers high about looking down on the pair
[19:52] <batra> "let me show you how I get my powers!"
[19:53] <batra> *with great speed, Batra rushes towards the construction site and destroys the lowest beam
[19:53] <batra> "better save them...."

[19:54] <Star_Virgin> "Oh nooo!!!"
[19:57] <Star_Virgin> Without waste time, Star Virgin flies and sve the workers. After put them in a safe place, she returns to Batra.
[19:59] <Star_Virgin> "You are insane. A menace, a manace that I will destroy now.

[20:00] * batra takes off her top as she motions Star Virgin to come after her
[20:01] <batra> "come on, I'm right here" Batra said with her arms open wide

[20:02] <Star_Virgin> "What are you doing???"
[20:02] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is a confused. Why Batra stripped her top??? Something is not right.
[20:02] <Star_Virgin> "Here I go!!!"
[20:03] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin rushes towards Batra and tries to punch her face.

[20:04] * batra grabs Virgin's hand and then wraps her arms around her waist
[20:04] <batra> "Now, I will feed on your energy Star Virgin!"
[20:06] * batra squeezes down on star virgin but it's not the bearhug itself hurting her as it feels like her energy is being zapped away
[20:07] <batra> "this is one of my favorite things to do to my victims. I would cradle them in my arms while my chest feeds off of thier life force"

[20:07] <Star_Virgin> "Wha...wha...aat iiiis thiiiissss???"
[20:08] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is now feeling herself tired, like is she is being drained, she feels... weak, more and more weak.
[20:10] <Star_Virgin> The contact with Batra´s breast are making her forces leaving her body and the worst part... she feels Batra stronger more and more.
[20:10] <Star_Virgin> "What are you doing to me???"

[20:10] <batra> "don't worry, you will be apart of me...it's glorious!"
[20:10] * batra then squeezes harder on star virgin
[20:11] <batra> "you energy will be mine soon...."

[20:11] <Star_Virgin> "UUUUUOOOOUUUHHH!!!"
[20:13] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is trying to break free, but, she is losing her powers every second that Batra´s breasts lean on her body.
[20:13] <Star_Virgin> "I can´t break free, she is becoming stronger and I am weakening.

[20:14] <batra> *the onlookers see star virgin losing her battle and they are frightened. some cheer her on regardless of her impossible position
[20:14] <batra> "here that? they're cheering for you but only because of their own peril"
[20:15] * batra squeezes down harder on star virgin
[20:16] <batra> "once I snuff you, I will feast on them as well!"
[20:17] * batra laughs as she continues squeezing out the energy and breath of star virgin. "I can feel your ribs cracking!"

[20:17] <Star_Virgin> "aaaahaaaaaahhh!!!"
[20:17] <Star_Virgin> "oooooouuuuhhhh!!!"
[20:18] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin´s resistance is useless, the heroine is being drained, she is so weak that she can´t even free herself.

[20:19] * batra drops star virgin and then mounts her
[20:20] <batra> "well, look like you have no more fight left in your weakened body but you are still breathing. hmmmm, I'll fix that!"
[20:20] * batra places her breasts on top of star virgin's face effectively smothering her

[20:21] <Star_Virgin> "Hmmmmmm!!! Hmmmmmm!!!"
[20:22] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is being choked!!! The heroine can´t breath!!!"

[20:22] <batra> "don't struggle, it's over" Batra said suductively
[20:23] * batra presses her breasts harder down onto star virgin's face and smiles at everyone watching "who wants to be next?"

[20:24] <Star_Virgin> "HHHHHMMmmmm hhhhummm"
[20:24] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin squirms trying to break free.

[20:25] <batra> "shhhhhhhh, don't fight it......I estimate you only have a minute left before you fall unconcious"

[20:28] <Star_Virgin> "oooohhhh aaaaahhh!!!"
[20:29] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin just moans, she has fight spirit, but, no forces for fight.

[20:30] * batra is about to finish off star virgin but something hits her
[20:30] <batra> "what, who would...?!"
[20:31] * batra turns around and sees a kid shooting nerf balls at her
[20:31] <batra> "you're not afraid?"
[20:31] * batra releases the hold on star virgin and stalks the kid
[20:31] <batra> *the kid just stands there continuing to shoot at her with his nerf gun

[20:32] <Star_Virgin> "Noooo...ooooo. Sssssstop Batra???"

[20:33] * batra was about to hit the kid but something else hit her. it was a hammer!
[20:34] <batra> construction worker: hey, you leave them alone! I'm not scared of you
[20:34] * batra was getting worried. her power relied on the fear of others but somehow they were slowly starting to lse their fear

[20:36] <Star_Virgin> "Do you see Batra??? You don´t scare them.

[20:38] <batra> "no, they will fear me!"
[20:38] * batra rushes towards the kid and holds him hostage
[20:38] <batra> "I'll kill this kid! I will"
[20:38] * batra raises her hand ready to slash his throat

[20:39] <Star_Virgin> "Noooo Batra!!! Don´t do this??? Is just a child."
[20:40] <Star_Virgin> The people now are worried about the little kid.

[20:41] * batra is about to kill the kid but his mother comes to save him with a taser
[20:41] <batra> "ARRUUGHHHHHH!!"
[20:41] <batra> "no, I'm losing my power. my strength..."
[20:42] * batra starts to back up as a mob forms
[20:42] <batra> "no......"

[20:45] <Star_Virgin> Making a great effort, Star Virgin stands and walks towards Batra and tries to punch her face.

[20:46] <batra> *the punch connects but it only stings her
[20:46] <batra> "errgh, not today!"
[20:47] * batra headbutts star virgin and flys into the sky "I will be back. I have underestimated this city but I will return and I will be feared!"

Mah

Potential Patron
Excelent RP.
I hope to see another match between them soon.
Congratulations guys, amazing RP

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
the final fight(?) between batra and star virgin

[22:28] * batra has star virgin chained up in a realm filled with darkness and only little light
[22:29] <batra> it's hot which makes star virgin sweat. how long was she there for? days? months? years? no one whow as trapped there would know
[22:30] * batra walks in the room, a light is shining under her where ever she walks and the same light is under star virgin as well
[22:31] <batra> "well, since the world thinks you are dead, crime has risen up in your precious city
[22:31] * batra lifts star virgins chin
[22:32] <batra> "how is my pet doing today?"

[22:32] <Star_Virgin> "aaaaaahhh!!! Where... where am I???
[22:33] <Star_Virgin> "What happened to me???"

[22:33] <batra> "I believe your people would call this hell, my pet"
[22:34] <batra> "you forgotten already? I've beaten you over and over again each day. well, I guess that would remove your senses wouldn't it?"
[22:35] * batra slaps star virgin's face

[22:35] <Star_Virgin> "aaaaiiihhh!!!"
[22:36] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin slowly wake up.
[22:37] <Star_Virgin> "Batra!!!??? What??? You will pay for this."

[22:40] <batra> 'I've already won! what can you possbily do to get out of this?"
[22:40] * batra knees star in the gut

[22:40] <Star_Virgin> "UUUUUOOOOFFF!!!"
[22:41] <Star_Virgin> "What you want of me???"

[22:44] <batra> "oh, the usual. cities of the world in fear, heroines to play with but I'm getting bored so I want to play a game with you that if you win then you will be free an I will bother you no more....."

[22:45] <Star_Virgin> "Ok. Tell me more???"

[22:47] <batra> "I'm gonna let the world know you live and me and you will have one last fight. win, and you go free. lose, and your life will be mine forever. you and your city will become my slaves"

[22:48] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is scared.Batra has a good deal, but, she knows that the demonness is a terrible opponent.
[22:49] <Star_Virgin> Despite the risks, Star Virgin will not fall without a good fight.
[22:49] <Star_Virgin> "I agree with your terms Batra. We will fight."

[22:49] <batra> "excellent, but first......"
[22:49] * batra rips off star virgin's top
[22:50] <batra> "you don't get this back until you win. now, let's say hello to the world"
[22:51] * batra opens a viewing portal. everyone in the city can see batra with a chained and topless star virgin
[22:52] <batra> "everyone, look at whose still alive! here's the thing. me and star virgin will have one last fight and if she wins, you will never see me again. If she fails, everyone will be my slave...."
[22:52] * batra laughs

[22:54] <Star_Virgin> "I will defeat her!!! Please, trust me???"

[22:55] <batra> *people are talking, sounds of concern are heard from everyone. "get her star virgin!" some shouted while others prayed
[22:56] <batra> "well, let's begin!"
[22:56] * batra releases star virgin's chains and tries to uppercut her chin

[22:57] <Star_Virgin> "Aaaaa!!!"
[22:58] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is weak yet. Batra´s uppercut hits her chin and send the heroine fying. The heroine fall on the ground.
[22:59] <Star_Virgin> "Noooo... I can´t lose. The city... the people... they trust me. "

[23:00] <batra> "to fail, yes."
[23:00] * batra picks up star virgin and punches her in the gut
[23:01] <batra> "you are already boring me my pet. do I have to put you down?"

[23:01] <Star_Virgin> "UUUUFFF!!!"
[23:02] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin bow in before Batra, the punch took her breath away. Star Virgin slowly fall again.
[23:02] <Star_Virgin> "I need to fight."
[23:03] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin tries a punch on Batra´s belly.

[23:03] * batra reels back from the punch
[23:04] <batra> "errrg, you still have some of your strength. get up and let's fight"

[23:04] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin stand up and challenge Batra to a test of strengh.

[23:05] * batra grapples with star virgin and tries to push her back

[23:06] <Star_Virgin> "Nooo... No"
[23:07] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin has no enough strengh to resist, Batra push our girl.

[23:09] * batra ends up knocking star virgin down and starts to stomp on her
[23:09] <batra> *the citizens watching are trying to cheer for star virgin but she doesn't hear them

[23:10] <Star_Virgin> "Aaaaaahhh!!!"
[23:11] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is worried about what the citizens are watching. She wants that they have faith in her, but, Batra is powerful and she is in serious trouble.

[23:12] * batra turns around and starts taunting the city
[23:12] <batra> "Just to let you know, I like my feet rubbed on wednsdays!"
[23:13] <batra> just then, a vial appeared nex to star virgin with a note "drink this if you want to have a chance at winning"

[23:14] <Star_Virgin> "What is this???"
[23:15] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin is worried about that, but, she has no choice.
[23:15] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin grans the vial, open and drink the liquid that was inside.

[23:17] <batra> the vial made star virgin feelw eird at first but then she felt her stregnth increasing
[23:17] <batra> "huh? oh, I see you want to fight some more. okay, here I come!"
[23:17] * batra goes in to scratch star virgin with her claws

[23:18] <Star_Virgin> "AAAAOOOUUUHHH!!!"
[23:19] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin defend herself using her arms. The arms were scratched, but, this gave the opportunity for a perfect punch.
[23:19] <Star_Virgin> "Take this."
[23:20] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin punches Batra on her face.

[23:20] <batra> "arrrrghhhhh!"
[23:20] * batra flys back from the punch
[23:20] <batra> "what the? how did you get stronger?"

[23:21] <Star_Virgin> "I don´t know where from that little vial, but, the liquid inside gave my powers back and I will crush you."
[23:22] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin flies towards Batra and tries to punch her face once again.

[23:22] <batra> "wha-oofffff!"
[23:23] * batra flys back again from another punch. the people were cheering
[23:23] <batra> 'you little heroine bitch! I'm gonna kill you!"
[23:24] * batra tries to grab star virgin in a bearhug

[23:24] <Star_Virgin> "Uaaaah!!!"
[23:25] <Star_Virgin> Star Virgin was captured by Batra´s bearhug.
[23:25] <Star_Virgin> "Noooo... not again... this feeling."
[23:25] <Star_Virgin> "Whaaaat... is happening??? Why???"

[23:26] <batra> "all of you energy you gained is now being crushed out!"
[23:26] * batra squeezes tighter

[23:28] <Star_Virgin> "aaaaahhh... ooooouuuuhhh aaaaaaoooouuuhhh!!!"
[23:28] <Star_Virgin> "felling so weak... my powers... my energy being drained."

[23:31] * batra then throws star virgin in the air and catches her in a backbreaker
[23:32] <batra> "wheeeee!!"

[23:33] <Star_Virgin> "AAAAAARRRGHHH!!! My body... is like my body would being broken in two."

[23:37] * batra drops star virgin on the ground and wraps her legs around her torso from behind and then places her in a sleeperhold
[23:37] <batra> "it's time to lose, starvirgin. fall and become mine!"

[19:53] <Star_virgin> "Noooo... I will not surrender Batra. I will fight and defeat you."
[19:53] <Star_virgin> Star Virgin is making a great effort to break free.

[19:55] * batra is struggling to hold star virgin in her grip "I see you still have your new found strength"
[19:55] * batra tries to squeeze tighter

[19:56] <Star_virgin> "uuuuoooooggg!!!"
[19:57] <Star_virgin> The presure is almost breaking Star Virgin´s body, but, the superheroine refuses to surrender and wants to fight.

[19:59] * batra wrentches star virgin's neck a little which is cuting off more circulation to her heas
[19:59] <batra> "once you are out then you would lose this fight!"
[20:00] * batra laughs

[20:01] <Star_virgin> "Noooo...oooo, can´t loso, the city... the city is counting with me. "

[20:05] <batra> "fool, you have failed this city again...ziiiiiittt!"
[20:05] <batra> a blast hits batra's back
[20:05] <batra> "what the fu-"
[20:05] * batra let's go of star virgin and looks around but sees no one

[20:06] <Star_virgin> "What happened???"

[20:10] <batra> "what is this? what are you trying to pull star virgin!?"
[20:10] * batra goes to pick up star virgin

[20:11] <Star_virgin> Star Virgin is totally under Batra´s mercy.
[20:12] <Star_virgin> Despite her fight spirit, Sar Virgin is so weak, she tries to punch and kick Batra.

[20:14] * batra laughs at star virgin's pathetic attempt at a comeback
[20:14] <batra> "well, I don't know who that is but I doubt they will return
[20:15] * batra punches star virgin in the gut several times
[20:15] <batra> "now, for the final nail!"
[20:15] * batra uppercuts star virgin

[20:16] <Star_virgin> "oooouuuhhh!!! aaaaahhhh!!! HUUUUAAAHHH!!!"
[20:17] <Star_virgin> "UUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHA!!!
[20:17] <Star_virgin> The uppecut send Star Virgin flying, the superheroine hits hard the ground.

[20:20] * batra kicks star virgin in her sides
[20:20] <batra> "let me know when you surrender star virgin!"
[20:20] * batra wasn't satisfied in just beating star virgin, she wanted her to say she quit

[20:21] <Star_virgin> "I told you... I will not surrender."

[20:25] * batra grabs star virgin by her hair and starts slamming her head on the floor
[20:25] <batra> "surrender!"

[20:26] <Star_virgin> "No... never"

[20:27] * batra picks up star virgin and throws her across the area

[20:28] <Star_virgin> "oooouuuuhhh!!!"
[20:28] <Star_virgin> "aaaaahhh!!!"
[20:29] <Star_virgin> Star Virgin is being beaten across the area. Her body is being tortured. She is becoming more and more weak.

[20:31] <batra> "it's only a matter of time before you become my slave. now, end your suffering and bow before me"

[20:33] <Star_virgin> "I can´t do this... I will never be your slave.... I...I will beat you"

[20:34] <batra> "then get up and fight me like a heroine"
[20:34] * batra starts to walk towards star virgin with fists in the air

[20:36] <Star_virgin> Making a heroic effort, Star Virgin is stand again, she tries to punch Batra on the face.

[20:41] * batra reels back from the punch
[20:41] <batra> "urrfffhhh"
[20:41] <batra> "that hurt suprisingly!"

[20:42] <Star_virgin> The effort was too much for the punished body of Star Virgin and she left her arms fall, she is tired and weak.

[20:50] * batra tries to push star virgin over with one hand
[20:50] <batra> if successful she looks at the screen and mocks the city that is watching
[20:51] <batra> "it's over for you! star virgin is too weak to fight back!"

[20:54] <Star_virgin> "No... I will not fail. I must fight back"

[20:55] * batra rushes in to headbutt star virgin
[20:55] <batra> "shut up"
[20:55] * batra picks up star virgin and raises her in the air
[20:55] <batra> "time to finish this!"

[20:56] <Star_virgin> "What you gonna do to me???"

[20:56] <batra> 'I'm gonna make two of ya!"
[20:56] * batra slams star virgin's back with her knee

[21:01] <Star_virgin> "UUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHAAA!!!"
[21:01] <Star_virgin> "My baaaaack!!!"
[21:02] <Star_virgin> The pain is terrible. Star Virgin never felt nothing like that before, she feels like her body broke in 2 parts.

[21:03] * batra then grabs star virgin in another breath crushing hug
[21:04] <batra> "this is it, the final defeat of star virgin! you will be a hero no longer!"
[21:05] * batra squeezes on star virgin tighter and tighter

[21:08] <Star_virgin> "HHHmmmmppppfff!!!"
[21:08] <Star_virgin> Batra is choking Star Virgin, the heroine is defenseless.

[21:09] * batra teleports the pair in front of the city for everyone to see her defeat
[21:09] <batra> "say goodnight to your fans star virgin!"
[21:10] * batra wrentches her arms to squeeze upwards on her back

[21:11] <Star_virgin> "Noooo... what now???"

[21:11] <batra> "surrender...or die!"
[21:12] * batra still squeezes star virgin against her body. bones could be heard breaking

[21:13] <Star_virgin> "aaaaaahhhh!!! ooooooooooooouuuuugghhh!!!"
[21:14] <Star_virgin> "What??? Why??? Why am I so weak and you so powerful???"

[21:14] <batra> "you're a retard aren't you? look down there, they are fearing me!"
[21:15] * batra looks at star virgin looking miffed
[21:15] <batra> "I feed off of fear and now it's time to die!"
[21:16] * batra is now putting all of her strength in the hug. if star virgin doesn't surrener now, it would be over for her

[21:18] <Star_virgin> "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"
[21:18] <Star_virgin> "My body!!!"
[21:19] <Star_virgin> "So sore... so weak... She is crushing me."

[21:20] <batra> the city starts begging for star virgin to surrender
[21:20] <batra> "please, save yourself star virgin"

[21:23] <Star_virgin> "Sorry??? I can´t."
[21:23] <Star_virgin> "I must protect you."

[21:23] <batra> the people continue to beg for her to surrender
[21:23] <batra> "well, aren't you going to give them what they want?"
[21:24] * batra tightens the hold and starts to swing star virgin around

[21:27] <Star_virgin> "hhhhmmmpppfff mmmmmpppff"
[21:28] <Star_virgin> "oooo...o.o.o.okkkk"

[21:28] <batra> "ok what?"

[21:29] <Star_virgin> "I...I...I...I surrender to you Batra. I can´t take anymore. I submit."

[21:31] <batra> "hahahaha, you are now my slave star virgin along with this city"
[21:31] * batra let's go of the bearhug
[21:31] <batra> "now, kneel before me"

[21:32] <Star_virgin> "Yes... Yes master... I will"
[21:33] <Star_virgin> Humiliated, Star Virgin kneel to her master."

[21:34] <batra> and with that, the whole city bows down
[21:34] <batra> batra, the demoness, has won

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
star virgin: the slave:
[20:25] * batra gathers the people around. since the defeat of star virgin, everyone wonders what happened to their heroine. today, they will get the answer they were dreading
[20:26] <batra> "people! You want to know what's star virgin is up to as of late? well, let me show you!"
[20:27] * batra opens a portal and places her hand in there. after a moment she yanks her hand and out comes star virgin on a leash made for a dog. "now, speak to the crowd"

[20:29] <Star_Virgin> I see the crowd horrified by the image they saw. I can´t even look them in their eyes, because I failed with them.
[20:29] <Star_Virgin> I was defeated and humiliated. Batra keep me as her slave and loves to torture me every single day.
[20:30] <Star_Virgin> Greetings people.

[20:31] * batra kicks star virgin in her side "No! talk to them like a dog! bark at them!"

[20:32] <Star_Virgin> "Aih!!!"
[20:33] <Star_Virgin> "Au aaauuhhh greetings au people"

[20:34] * batra then yanks star virgin's leash "walk on all fours!"
[20:34] <batra> the crowd was shock to see there heroine treated in such a manner. "my god..." one quietly mumbled

[20:37] <Star_Virgin> It´s a humiliating situation, but, I can´t do nothing.
[20:37] <Star_Virgin> First I knee and after place my hands on the ground and begins to crawl.
[20:38] <Star_Virgin> It´s a shame for me. The people that I dedicated my life to protecte now must to watch me crawling like a dog.

[20:39] * batra chuckles as she hovers over star virgin
[20:39] <batra> "you know, i think I want to ride you"
[20:41] * batra walks to the side of star virgin and moves her legs so that star virgin would be in between them and promptly sits down on her
[20:41] <batra> "now, walk around the stage."

[20:44] <Star_Virgin> "Yes master."
[20:45] <Star_Virgin> I carry Batra on my back. I crawl slowly with her on my back.
[20:45] <Star_Virgin> I am sad, humiliated and totally demoralized.
[20:46] <Star_Virgin> As I crawl, I can see every face shock and scaried.

[20:47] * batra smacks star virgin's butt as if in disapproval
[20:48] <batra> "faster slave, faster! Tell them how crappy you are!"

[20:49] <Star_Virgin> "Ah!!!"
[20:49] <Star_Virgin> "Yes master. Sorry me???"
[20:50] <Star_Virgin> I crawl faster. I don´t want her angry with me.

[20:52] <batra> "also, call me mistress batra. master is too......masculine"
[20:52] * batra laughs as she roughly messes with star virgin's hair
[20:53] * batra gets off of star virgin as she summons a chair
[20:53] <batra> "now, kiss my hand slave"

[20:53] <Star_Virgin> "Yes mistress."
[20:54] <Star_Virgin> I grab Batra´s hand and kiss gently.

[20:55] <batra> the crowd looks on as their looks of shock turn to shame
[20:56] <batra> "star virgin is just a puppet of that damn demoness now" one person said
[20:56] * batra shoves star virgin away and takes off her shoes
[20:56] <batra> "kiss my feet and then clean them"

[20:57] <Star_Virgin> "Yes mistress as you wish."
[20:58] <Star_Virgin> I kiss and lick Batra´s feet, slowly and gently.

[20:59] * batra giggles as star virgin's tounge licks her feet
[20:59] <batra> "whose my dirty slave?"

[21:00] <Star_Virgin> "I mistress I am"

[21:00] <batra> "good slave hahahahaha!"
[21:01] * batra yanks star virgin off the ground and then slams her back on it
[21:02] <batra> "do you want more?"

[21:03] <Star_Virgin> "Yes mistress. I belong to you, you can do anything you want to me."

[21:05] <batra> "oh, I'm glad you realize that. breaking you was so easy but fun"
[21:05] <batra> "now, take off your bra"

[21:06] <Star_Virgin> "Yes mistress"
[21:06] <Star_Virgin> I slowly remove my bra and show my boobies.

[21:07] <batra> batra then pulls out a weird looking bra shaped harness. "now, put this on!"
[21:07] * batra then pulls out a weird looking bra shaped harness. "now, put this on!"*

[21:09] <Star_Virgin> "As you wish my mistress."
[21:09] <Star_Virgin> I put my new bra

[21:10] * batra does a swipe with her hand and as she does the bra pushes in on star virgin's chest
[21:10] <batra> "feeling the pressure my slave? well, I hope you like it because it's your new slave attire"

[21:11] <Star_Virgin> "Aiiiiihhhh!!! AAAAAAAHHH!!!"
[21:14] <Star_Virgin> The bra is making a great pressure on my breasts. I feel my weak points being attacked and I begin to feel myself weakening.
[21:14] <Star_Virgin> I fall on my knees.

[21:15] <batra> "I don't think I heard you through those grunts and groans, did you like my gift?"

[21:15] <Star_Virgin> "oooouuuhhh!!! aaaahaaa!!!"
[21:16] <Star_Virgin> "Yes my mistress, I loved your gift."

[21:17] <batra> "good slave, now tell these nice people where you were these past few months"
[21:17] <batra> the bra stops pressing into star virgin's chest as batra says this

[21:19] <Star_Virgin> "I was serving my mistress, I was being tortured and humiliated. I was servirg as a tou for Batra."

[21:22] <batra> "that is correct!"
[21:23] * batra gives star virgin a bone shattering hug
[21:23] <batra> "you are so precious!"

[21:24] <Star_Virgin> "Thanks mistress."

[21:27] <batra> during the hug, batra unleashes electicity into star virgins body
[21:27] <batra> "you are welcome!"

[21:32] <Star_Virgin> "Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!"
[21:33] <Star_Virgin> My body shakes. The eletricity passes through my body, makes me suffer a lot.

[21:35] * batra let's go of star virgin to let her twitch on the floor
[21:35] <batra> "I love doing that."

[21:40] <Star_Virgin> "aaaaiiihhh!!!"
[21:42] <Star_Virgin> Batra is torturing me in front of the people, I can´t allow this, but, I don´t know what will happen if I react.

[21:42] * batra picks up the leash and drags star virgin along the stage floor
[21:43] <batra> people are mortified at her treatment as star virgin is dragged
[21:44] <batra> "Stop batra, she's doing everything you ask!" a kid said
[21:44] * batra laughs

[21:45] <Star_Virgin> "Sorry kid??? I can´t fight. She is too powerful"

[21:47] <batra> the kid starts crying as his mother conforts him which only makes batra laugh louder
[21:47] <batra> "aren't his tears delicous star virgin?"

[21:49] <Star_Virgin> "Noooo, please??? Stop... don´t cry for me???"

[21:50] <batra> the kid continues to cry as more people ask...no, beg for batra to free star virgin
[21:51] <batra> but batra refuses and in response to their begging she lifts star virgin into the air

[22:06] <Star_Virgin> "OOOOhhhh!!! Mistress, what are you doing???"

[22:12] <batra> "i'm entertaining myself"
[22:12] * batra then slams star virgin's back on her knee

[22:13] <Star_Virgin> "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOUUUUHHH!!!"

[22:14] * batra doesn't give star virgin time to rest as she kneels down to her, grabs the back of her head, and punches her in the face repeaatedly
[22:15] <batra> people in the crowd shouted for batra to stop "stop! she's been through enough!"

[22:18] <Star_Virgin> "ou!!! oooo!!! aaahhhhh!!!"
[22:19] <Star_Virgin> My face is now a punch bag for batra. She is destroying my pretty face while I hear the people shouting.

[22:20] <batra> "hahahahaha....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
[22:20] * batra rises up and kicks star virgin's body
[22:21] <batra> "your city is filled with cry babies star virgin"

[22:21] <Star_Virgin> "Nooooo... you can´t do this."

[22:24] <batra> "have you forgotten your place star virgin? well, let me remind you"
[22:24] * batra raises her hands and swipes star virgin with her nails

[22:25] <Star_Virgin> "aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!"
[22:25] <Star_Virgin> "Sooooo.ooorry mistress"

[22:26] <batra> "for your punishment, I give you embarrassment!"
[22:26] * batra rips off the bra from star virgin

[22:27] <Star_Virgin> "Noooooo!!!"
[22:28] <Star_Virgin> As my breasts are one more time exposed, I cover them"

[22:28] <batra> a person can be heard snickering and a few camera phones were seen flashing taking a pic of star virgin
[22:29] <batra> "now, walk around like the loser you are!"

[22:32] <Star_Virgin> "Yes mistress"
[22:33] <Star_Virgin> I slowly walk around the stage. The people look at me and I am feeling shame. I never felt nothing like that.

[22:37] <batra> the people were silent. mothers covered their children's eyes and in some cases their husbands
[22:38] * batra then grabs star virgin by the throat
[22:38] <batra> "slave, you are a useless one aren't you? only made to serve me. isn't that right?"

[22:41] <Star_Virgin> "Yes mistress. You are correct as ever."

[22:41] <batra> "tell the world how useless you are then"

[22:44] <Star_Virgin> "Yes mistress."
[22:45] <Star_Virgin> "I am weak. I am useless. My mistress Batra defeated me easily and now I am just a slave for her. She punishes me as she wants and whe she wants."

[22:48] <batra> "good girl"
[22:49] * batra slaps star virgin in the face

[22:50] <Star_Virgin> "aaaaiiihhh!!!"

[22:51] <batra> "that was your reward"
[22:51] * batra yanks star virgin by her chain
[22:52] <batra> "well, I think the show is almost over. any last words before we depart?"

[22:55] <Star_Virgin> "No my mistress. I don´t have nothing to say
[22:56] <Star_Virgin> I start cry in shame.

[22:56] * batra leans in close and licks the tears off of star virgin's face
[22:56] <batra> "mmm, delicious as always"
[22:57] * batra opens the portal and throws star virgin in
[22:57] <batra> "goodbye everyone, it's time for my bath"

[22:59] <Star_Virgin> I fall in batra´s world. I miss my city and my liberty.

[23:00] * batra shocks star virgin in the butt
[23:00] <batra> "slave, prepare my tub for my bath

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
kathy the biker vs Angel

here's an rp between me and baku

Kathy:unknownwatcher

Angel: Baku

[22:38] * Kathy_the_biker rides up to a local bar. she is looking for a guy name angel and was informed he'll be here
[22:38] <Kathy_the_biker> As she enters the bar she askes "I'm looking for angel, where is he?"

[22:40] <Angel_TheBoss> *Two men looked at Kathy as she entered. Both of them were bald with prominets beards, fat and covered with tatooes on their arms. One of them walks close to Kathy face to face and laughs
[22:40] <Angel_TheBoss> "Hmp! I don't remember angel Telling me that he ordered a stripper"
[22:41] <Angel_TheBoss> *The other laughed and looked and Kathy "But we can have fun here if you want"

[22:42] * Kathy_the_biker looks pissed and decides to try and make an example of him so she attempts to head butt him
[22:42] <Kathy_the_biker> "where's angel!?"

[22:43] <Angel_TheBoss> *The fat man goes down like a apple that drops to the floor. "Uuuaaagh!" He ends up going towards a table and tumbling it over. As the other man was about to punch her a voice screamed
[22:43] <Angel_TheBoss> "Stop!"
[22:45] * Angel_TheBoss appears. He was a man with a strippe of hair across his head this being his mohawk head. A lock beard and a tatoo on his arm that read "Black Angel"
[22:45] <Angel_TheBoss> "I've head of a girl killing my band all over this road, I never tough you would be stuip enough to attack me directly"

[22:46] <Kathy_the_biker> Kathy gets ready to block the other's attack but hears a loud commanding voice and looks over
[22:47] <Kathy_the_biker> "judging by that tat, you are angel correct? You have a huge bounty on your head and I'm gonna collect"
[22:47] * Kathy_the_biker tries to move closer to him getting ready to fight

[22:48] * Angel_TheBoss snaps his figners and the fat man pushes some tables away for the leader
[22:48] <Angel_TheBoss> "Once i'm done with you I'll parade your corpe around the highway"
[22:48] * Angel_TheBoss waits for his opponent to attack

[22:49] <Kathy_the_biker> "not a chance!"
[22:50] * Kathy_the_biker pulls out a whip and tries to attack angel with it
[22:50] <Kathy_the_biker> "take this!"

[22:52] * Angel_TheBoss uses his hand to catch the whip as soon as he catches the whip he pulls it on the false hope that he can pull the stranger along with it. But at best he aims to throw the thing away from Kathy

[22:53] <Kathy_the_biker> "got-what!?"
[22:53] <Kathy_the_biker> she felt the whip being tugged from her, kathy tries to pull it back but eventually she let's go
[22:54] <Kathy_the_biker> "dammit, hard way it is"
[22:54] * Kathy_the_biker goes in to kick angel

[22:56] * Angel_TheBoss was just counter attacking, Angel moves to the side with both of his arms up to make sure he get's closer to Kathy first and launches a punch at her face. This is his left hand aiming to punch Kathy
[22:57] * Angel_TheBoss follows this with another punch to the face
[22:57] <Angel_TheBoss> "To bad I have to ruin that pretty face of yours first!"

[22:57] <Kathy_the_biker> for a big guy, angel was too fast for kathy
[22:57] <Kathy_the_biker> oof! urrrghhh!
[22:59] <Kathy_the_biker> the first punch landed on kathy's jaw which made her reel her face to the left which opened her right face up for another hit knocking kathy down
[23:00] <Kathy_the_biker> "grrrrr" kathy growled as she felt the side of her face. it was throbbing in pain
[23:00] * Kathy_the_biker then tries to kick at angel's legs while getting up

[23:03] * Angel_TheBoss grunts as he is kicked on the lower half of his leg "Gyaah!" He steps backwards and tries to use his left leg while Kathy tries to get up. He aims to hit her on her legs
[23:03] <Angel_TheBoss> "You are competent at best! Get up so I can put you down again!"

[23:03] * Kathy_the_biker jumps back to avoid the kick
[23:03] <Kathy_the_biker> "not this time big boy!"
[23:04] * Kathy_the_biker launches a fake punch from her left hand and then launches a real punch from her right

[23:06] * Angel_TheBoss falls on the fake covering his left side. Too late does angel realises that the punch comes from the right and grunts at the pain
[23:07] * Angel_TheBoss catches Kathys hand and pulls it. He then puts his elbow foward in order for it to land a hit on Kathys mouth

[23:10] * Kathy_the_biker was about to launch another attack but before she could her hand was grabbed
[23:10] <Kathy_the_biker> "let--arrhhhggg!"
[23:11] * Kathy_the_biker was then elbowed in the mouth. she could feel a tooth or two breaking
[23:11] <Kathy_the_biker> "errrr"
[23:12] * Kathy_the_biker spits out a tooth as she tries to pry herself away from angel by headbutting him

[23:15] * Angel_TheBoss managues to evade the attack by jumping back a little, He then puts both of his hands foward and tackles Kathy trying to smash her agaist the bar's bar.
[23:16] <Angel_TheBoss> *If this works Angel will try to bearhug Kathy

[23:16] <Kathy_the_biker> once again, angel was too fast and kathy's back hits the edge of the bar
[23:17] <Kathy_the_biker> "oof!" then angel wraps his arms around kathy's petite yet athletic body "hey, let go!"

[23:18] <Angel_TheBoss> "Jeh, You are the one that came darling!"
[23:19] * Angel_TheBoss tightes the grip on the biker's girl hip to make sure that it hurts more as she is being bearhugged
[23:20] * Angel_TheBoss pulls Kathy up to make sure gravity also helps on the way of her pain

[23:20] <Kathy_the_biker> "grrr..acck!" kathy shouted in pain as she was lifted off the floor.
[23:21] * Kathy_the_biker tries to push herself away from the massive biker
[23:21] <Kathy_the_biker> "asshole! errkkkk...."

[23:22] <Angel_TheBoss> "What's the matter? You are not that cocky when pain comes right in don't you?"
[23:23] * Angel_TheBoss tightens his grip even further to make sure that all the pain from the bearhug was intensified. He laughed at Kathy trying to push herself out, this only made the biker more thrilled to bearhugg the beautiful bounty hunter

[23:24] <Kathy_the_biker> "AHHHHHHHRRRKKKKKK!!"
[23:25] <Kathy_the_biker> the pain was becoming more and more intense, kathy then tried kicking her way out as she continued to try pushing but her strength was weakening by each moment
[23:25] <Kathy_the_biker> "fuck....you...."

[23:26] <Angel_TheBoss> "Jah! You are not erty clever are you?"
[23:28] * Angel_TheBoss screams and tioghters the grip hard one last time before dropping Kathy to the ground. As soon as Kathy falls Angel stomps her wound on the hip to the ground to make sure that she sticks to the floor

[23:28] <Kathy_the_biker> 'guuk!"
[23:29] * Kathy_the_biker jolted one last time as angel released her from his grip but before she could try to get back up she felt angel's boot slam into her
[23:30] <Kathy_the_biker> "arrrrghhhh!"
[23:30] * Kathy_the_biker tries to crawl away

[23:32] * Angel_TheBoss grabs Kathy's hair and pulls her back. IIn doing so he tries that her head hits the bar once again
[23:32] <Angel_TheBoss> "Where are you going? I told you what I'm going to do with your corpse! And I never break a promise"
[23:33] <Angel_TheBoss> *As soon as angel said this he grabbed Kathy by her neck with both hands and raised her one last time on a chokelift

[23:34] * Kathy_the_biker yowls in pain as angel grabs her hair and pulls her up. she can feel her back radiating in pain as she is forced back up and then WACK! Kathy's head bounced off the bar
[23:35] <Kathy_the_biker> Kathy's vision blurs once her head was hit. She didn't pay attention to angel's taunt but the word corpse was heared clearly and she started to panic
[23:38] <Kathy_the_biker> "I have to get out of here! I have.." suddenly kathy was grabbed by her throat and was lifted in the air
[23:38] <Kathy_the_biker> "please do-don't!"
[23:38] * Kathy_the_biker kathy was being choked by angel trying to plead for her life

[23:39] <Angel_TheBoss> "Can't hear you honey I better put you down!"
[23:40] * Angel_TheBoss choke slams Kathy on the bar
[23:40] <Angel_TheBoss> "Now, Could you said that again?"

[23:40] <Kathy_the_biker> "noo-arrrkkkk!"
[23:41] <Kathy_the_biker> kathy's back was slammed once again onto the bar. she rolled to the other side in order to try to at least catch her breath
[23:42] <Kathy_the_biker> "please.....no more.........."
[23:42] * Kathy_the_biker stealthy grabs a bottle and hides it from angel's view

[23:44] * Angel_TheBoss laughs
[23:44] <Angel_TheBoss> "Where you going? we still have stuff left to do"
[23:45] * Angel_TheBoss pulls out a knife and grabs Kathy by hair making sure she could see him straight on the eyes
[23:46] * Angel_TheBoss puts the knife next to Kathy's neck "Now...I'm going to laugh as the last thing you see on your way to hell is the face of the man that defeated you"

[23:47] * Kathy_the_biker grunts as angel comes over to pull her hair
[23:47] <Kathy_the_biker> "laugh at this you fucker!"
[23:47] * Kathy_the_biker takes the bottle she grabbed and smashs it on angel's face

[23:49] * Angel_TheBoss screams as his face is full of Shattered glass
[23:49] <Angel_TheBoss> "Arrgh! you bitch" He goes away from Kathy but keeps his knfe close to him
[23:49] <Angel_TheBoss> "Uwaaarrgh!"

[23:50] * Kathy_the_biker uses this chance to get away and try to leave the bar through the exit
[23:50] <Kathy_the_biker> "I'll be...urrghhhh...back"
[23:51] * Kathy_the_biker almost falls but catches her self on a table. she then throws a chair at angel to try and make her escape

[23:53] * Angel_TheBoss tries to keep himself together and throws the knife at Kathy. However he ends up being hit by the table and falls on his back

[23:55] * Kathy_the_biker reaches the door but as she does, angel's knife hits her in the butt!
[23:55] <Kathy_the_biker> "ouch!"
[23:56] <Kathy_the_biker> this made kathy stumble out of the bar to which she got on her bike
[23:56] <Kathy_the_biker> Kathy let out a yelp as she sat on the bike and drove off

[23:57] * Angel_TheBoss looks at Kathy at the bar's door and screams at her
[23:58] <Angel_TheBoss> "Run! Run little bitch!"
[23:58] <Angel_TheBoss> "There is no place where you'll ever be safe from the black angels! You hear me!"

[23:59] <Kathy_the_biker> Kathy could hear angel's taunts as she drove off. Kathy would then quit the bounty hunting business as she left town for good

I hope you guys liked it!

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
Val Kyrie(me) vs Asynja(unrelated)

This is an rp I did with Unrelated and I really had fun with this one. check it out!

[07:08.17] * Val_Kyrie paces near the entrance waiting to be introduced. This is her first wrestling match in front of hundreds of people.
[07:08.40] <Val_Kyrie> "Calm down anne, you can do this"
[07:09.46] <Val_Kyrie> As soon as she had said that, the ring announcer called out her name and her theme started playing
[07:11.00] * Val_Kyrie runs past the entrance point and does a flip. she lands on her feets giving a thumbs up to the crowd
[07:11.44] * Val_Kyrie then runs down to the ring and enters it getting ready for the fight

[07:16.07] * Asynja was called next, walking down the ramp quietly, focused on the ring in front of her.
[07:16.44] 00<Asynja> It was Fina's debut as well, so in her mind it was important to make a strong first impression on the crowd...
[07:17.33] * Asynja then suddenly dashes forward the last few steps toward the ring, grabbing the bottom rope and sliding in under it!
[07:17.56] 00<Asynja> Getting to her feet, she readied herself in her corner, taking her stance..

[07:19.36] * Val_Kyrie looks at Asynja studying her as she also takes a stance and carefully makes her way to the center of the ring
[07:20.36] <Val_Kyrie> "My first opponent, let's see what she tries first" Val thought to herself

[07:27.50] * Asynja stared her opponent down.. they were about the same height, though the blonde was of somewhat slighter build..
[07:28.37] 00<Asynja> As soon as the bell rang, she sprang into action, throwing out a side kick aimed for her opponent's midsection. "Hyah!"

[07:31.04] <Val_Kyrie> "Crap!"
[07:32.08] * Val_Kyrie was surprised by the speed of her opponent and tried to block the kick but was too slow and the kick connected
[07:32.16] <Val_Kyrie> "ergh!"
[07:34.00] * Val_Kyrie reeled to the side in pain but tried to counter attack with a kick of her own to asynja's mid section

[07:35.47] * Asynja followed through as the kick connected, expecting her opponent to be driven back.. only to be surprised by a counter-kick!
[07:37.04] * Asynja bent slightly as Val Kyrie's kick pushed her aside, stumbling slightly. "Agh! You.."
[07:37.54] * Asynja clutched her side with one arm, the other up in a guard as she slowly circled her opponent..

[07:40.15] * Val_Kyrie rubs the side of her body "that's gonna bruise in the morning" she thought
[07:42.32] * Val_Kyrie decides to run to the ropes. As she slings herself back at Asynja, Val attempts to clothesline her

[07:44.42] * Asynja simply watches her opponent as she bounces off the ropes..
[07:45.21] 00<Asynja> Smirking, she shakes her head slightly.. and throws her leg out straight, foot aimed at head height for Val to run into, face first!

[07:45.49] <Val_Kyrie> "wait, wh...!" *BAM*
[07:47.29] * Val_Kyrie couldn't stop in time and she ran head first into Asynja's foot whick causes the woman to yank her head backwards and fall on the ring canvas
[07:47.38] <Val_Kyrie> "arrghghhh"
[07:47.45] * Val_Kyrie is holding her head

[07:49.16] * Asynja smiled quietly in amusement at her opponent's mistake. "Really, you shouldn't telegraph yourself so much!"
[07:50.17] * Asynja grabbed one of Val's legs and dropped down, wrapping her own legs around it!
[07:51.02] * Asynja then started to bend Val's leg sideways at the knee, twisting it..

[07:51.36] <Val_Kyrie> "OOF!"
[07:51.51] <Val_Kyrie> "hey, what are you......ERRRRGGGHHHHH!"
[07:53.40] * Val_Kyrie leg was being twisted at an very unnatural angle. The hold wasn't on long and yet the hold was painful enough for Val yelp out in pain
[07:55.39] * Val_Kyrie tries to kick off Asynja with her other leg. she was aiming at whatever she could reach. her leg, torso, whatever....

[07:56.23] 00<Asynja> "Heh. Having fun-ow! Agh!"
[07:56.47] * Asynja wasn't able to keep the hold on for long before she started to get kicked in the back!
[07:57.07] 00<Asynja> Releasing the hold, she quickly rolled to the side, trying to get to her feet..

[07:57.52] * Val_Kyrie rolled to the ropes ad used them to climb back up
[07:59.10] <Val_Kyrie> "dammit, I can't do something that stupid again. I need to outsmart her>" she thought as she tried moving her attacked leg which was sore but thankfully not broken
[08:00.04] * Val_Kyrie starts to circle around Asynja but keeping her distance enough to try and anticipate her moves

[08:01.45] * Asynja watched her opponent a moment, but it was obvious she was waiting for her to make the first move.
[08:02.15] 00<Asynja> 'Heh.. alright then,' she thought to herself.
[08:02.45] * Asynja dashed forward quickly, turning and throwing a high roundhouse kick aimed for Val's head!

[08:03.19] <Val_Kyrie> "Crap!"
[08:04.41] * Val_Kyrie rolls to the side and barely misses Asynja's kick but in doing so she groaned in pain as she used the attacked leg to lead
[08:06.55] * Val_Kyrie tries to counter with a another kick to the midsection with her good leg

[08:07.41] * Asynja 's kick catches nothing but air, and her eyes go wide. "Huh?!"
[08:08.17] 00<Asynja> Before her foot even comes back to the ground, Val's kick connects hard! "Guagh!"
[08:08.24] * Asynja doubles over, stumbling back a couple steps..

[08:09.35] * Val_Kyrie wastes no time and lunges at Asynja attempting to wrap her arm around her head. if she is successful, she will perform a ddt on Asynja.

[08:11.58] * Asynja is still sputtering for breath when Val catches up to her. "Grgh.. ha.."
[08:12.25] 00<Asynja> She flails a bit as she realizes what is coming.. but it's too late!
[08:13.02] * Asynja falls headfirst into the mat, assisted by her opponent's weight, bouncing off of the canvas and clutching her head with both hands, groaning in pain!

[08:14.10] * Val_Kyrie gets up to a croutch position and rolls Asynja to her stomach "My Turn!"
[08:17.10] * Val_Kyrie attempts to sit on Asynja's back and tries to grab both of her legs and crosses them while pulling them back. she then twists both of her legs to an unnatural degree if she is successful

[08:36.07] * Asynja snaps back to reality.. only to find herself facedown and her legs already in her opponent's grip!
[08:36.51] 00<Asynja> "Grr.. let go of me!" she struggles a bit, but pain quickly shoots through her knees and down her thighs as her legs are forcibly crossed and pulled back! "Aagh!!"

[08:38.36] * Val_Kyrie twists the legs alittle bit more as she grins
[08:39.02] <Val_Kyrie> "Okay, I have a chance. I'm going to try and make her tap out"

[08:40.29] * Asynja grits her teeth, pained groans escaping as she puts her fists to the mat..
[08:40.53] 00<Asynja> "No way!" she growls, as she starts to try to pull against the mat, crawling toward the rope and reaching out for it..

[08:43.47] <Val_Kyrie> "almost there...just a lit-" but before she could finish that thought Val felt Asynja tugging away as she headed for the ropes
[08:44.20] <Val_Kyrie> "crap, she's gonna reach them and I can't drag her back with out letting go!"
[08:44.57] * Val_Kyrie holds on and does as much damage as she could before Asynja reaches the ropes

[08:47.00] * Asynja crawled another couple of inches, crying out in pain as Val wrenches on the hold even further!
[08:47.30] 00<Asynja> Despite the fire burning her knees and thighs, she reached out.. and grabbed the rope!

[08:50.30] * Val_Kyrie quickly releases the hold and gets up and as she does she tries to pull Asynja from the ropes by her legs

[08:51.37] * Asynja yanked from the ropes! She tries to kick free from Val's grip, despite the soreness in her legs.

[08:53.07] <Val_Kyrie> Asynja's legs sliped out of Val's hands as she started kicking
[08:53.31] * Val_Kyrie then went to the side and performed an elbow drop

[08:54.20] * Asynja kicked free, hands quickly going to massage her legs as she started to try to get up..
[08:54.32] 00<Asynja> ...only to receive an elbow in the back! "Uagh!"
[08:54.45] * Asynja fell back flat to the mat..

[08:55.44] * Val_Kyrie raises her hands to the crowd. Her confidence getting the best of her as she works the crowd.
[08:57.18] * Val_Kyrie then goes to the nearest turnbuckle and sits on the top of it facing her opponent
[08:58.36] <Val_Kyrie> Raising her hands once again she stands up on the top of the turnbuckle, jumps into a flip, and at the end of the flip was another elbow drop!

[08:59.40] * Asynja lie on the mat a moment, trying to catch her breath. After a moment, she got to her knees again, groaning as there was still some pain in her legs....
[09:00.05] 00<Asynja> ...and then Val smashed into her again with another, nastier elbow drop!
[09:01.32] 00<Asynja> "KYAAH!" she screamed out as she was flattened again, flopping out spread-eagle to the mat!
[09:01.57] 00<Asynja> The crowd cheered out in response, as Asynja was left sputtering on the mat once again..

[09:04.02] * Val_Kyrie smiled as the elbow connected. Her signature move, the val-victorian, made it's first successful hit in a filled arena
[09:04.34] * Val_Kyrie then rolls Asynja over and goes for the pin

[09:09.16] 00<Asynja> "Oof.." Asynja groans out as Val lies on top of her for the pin, and the ref starts the count. "1!.."
[09:10.12] * Asynja growled, shoving Val off of her as the ref almost reached 2. "This isn't over!"

[09:10.35] <Val_Kyrie> "oof!"
[09:11.25] * Val_Kyrie rolls away as she is shoved off "yeah, I didn't figure as much"
[09:12.22] * Val_Kyrie tries to grab Asynja's arm, forcing her to get up

[09:13.35] * Asynja was pulled to her feet, legs still sore but not wobbly.
[09:14.08] 00<Asynja> She tried to move with the momentum, though, leaning into Val and throwing out a palm strike with her other arm, aimed for her opponent's stomach!

[09:14.27] <Val_Kyrie> 'ARRGGH"
[09:15.22] * Val_Kyrie didn't see the strike coming until it was too late. Val bended forward slightly as she covered her stomach with one of her arms

[09:18.17] * Asynja grabbed Val's arm with both hands, pulling it above her head as she spun around, twisting the arm.. and then threw a kick at her opponent's chest!
[09:18.38] 00<Asynja> She winced as she kicked out, but it wasn't going to stop her..

[09:18.48] <Val_Kyrie> "errrr...acckkk!"
[09:20.56] * Val_Kyrie arm was being twisted but before she could try and break free......"HRRGGHHH" Val was kicked in the stomach which made her bend forward once again which made her arm twist even more "errrrr...."
[09:21.32] * Val_Kyrie then tries to kick at Asynja's knee

[09:22.15] * Asynja raised her leg for another kick... only to have her other leg crumple out from underneath her as it is kicked!
[09:22.31] 00<Asynja> "AAGH!!" She falls to the mat, grabbing her knee with both hands..

[09:24.19] * Val_Kyrie kneels over trying to shake off the pain. The stomach was sore but was bearable her shoulder however...
[09:24.27] <Val_Kyrie> "son of a...."
[09:25.00] * Val_Kyrie cradle her shoulder, it was throbing in pain!
[09:25.40] <Val_Kyrie> "no....I got to end this or I won't have any limbs left"
[09:26.58] * Val_Kyrie walks over to Asynja and starts to stomp on her legs

[09:28.50] 00<Asynja> "Agh!" Asynja quickly brings both her legs up in response.. and then kicks at Val's legs in response!

[09:29.17] <Val_Kyrie> "argh!"
[09:29.48] * Val_Kyrie legs crumble causing her to fall on Asynja

[09:30.25] * Asynja still has her legs up.. and uses them to shove Val off of her!
[09:31.13] 00<Asynja> "Rgh.." she rolls onto her feet.. and somersaults forward, looking to drop a leg across Val's chest as she comes out of it!

[09:32.00] <Val_Kyrie> "HRRRGGGGG!"
[09:32.55] <Val_Kyrie> the kick connected as val's legs and head spasmed upward then back down on the mat

[09:35.05] * Asynja quickly got to her feet, moving past Val's head and grabbing her arms, pulling her to her feet in a way that she'd have a hold of her from behind!

[09:35.34] <Val_Kyrie> "eh...what are you doing!?"
[09:36.13] * Val_Kyrie feels both of her arms being pulled back as she was being dragged off the ground

[09:42.23] * Asynja wraps her arms around Val's waist, and tries to lift her up..
[09:42.49] 00<Asynja> if successful, she'd drop to one knee, slamming Val over the other knee crotch-first in an atomic drop!

[09:43.15] <Val_Kyrie> 'wait...let's not..ERRRRGGHHHHH!"
[09:44.13] * Val_Kyrie falls to the ground holding her groin area. It was clear that whatever advantage she had was gone now....
[09:44.32] * Val_Kyrie tries to crawl to the ropes

[09:51.29] * Asynja walks over and grabs one of Val's legs, pulling her back to the center of the ring!
[09:52.00] 00<Asynja> She gives her opponent's other thigh a good stomp once she gets there..

[09:53.37] <Val_Kyrie> "whaaaaa.....acccckkkk!"
[09:55.01] * Val_Kyrie holds her other thigh as it was hit
[09:55.42] <Val_Kyrie> "I'm running out of options here" Val thought. Out of desperation, val attempted to mule kick Asynja

[09:56.24] * Asynja had a pretty smug look after slamming her foot against her opponent, and started to bend down to grab the other leg..
[09:56.35] 00<Asynja> ...only to get kicked in the face! "Uaah!"
[09:56.48] * Asynja stumbled a step, then fell onto her back!

[09:58.24] * Val_Kyrie tries to get up but her legs were wobbling to the point where she almost hit her head on the turnbuckle as she crashed next to it
[09:59.13] <Val_Kyrie> with the turnbuckle supporting her, Val attempted to ready herself for the next move
[10:00.27] * Val_Kyrie val climbed to the top turnbuckle and jumped headfirst at Asynja trying to connect a flying headbutt

[10:01.47] * Asynja had her face covered with her hands, kicking at the mat in frustration and pain! "Rrgghhh..!"
[10:02.15] 00<Asynja> Just as she put her hands to the mat to try to push herself up.. WHAM!
[10:02.37] * Asynja doubled over as Val dove headfirst into her midsection! "Oooaaagh!!!"
[10:03.09] 00<Asynja> She quickly rolled to her side, gasping and wheezing for breath..

[10:04.42] * Val_Kyrie laid there for a moment to catch her breath
[10:05.26] <Val_Kyrie> "let's try it again" she thought as she crawled over to Asynja and rolled her over for the pin

[10:06.33] * Asynja was still coughing as Val went for the pin.. "1!..."
[10:07.15] 00<Asynja> She opened her eyes, gritting her teeth and growling again. "2!..."
[10:07.48] * Asynja pushed her shoulder up off the mat just in time!

[10:08.32] <Val_Kyrie> "gaahhhh!"
[10:08.46] * Val_Kyrie was cursing out of frustration
[10:11.57] * Val_Kyrie tries to roll Asynja over and if successful she would grab her legs and arch them back in a boston crab

[10:13.03] * Asynja was able to fight the pin, but Val still had control of the grapple for now.. and so Fina found herself with her legs bent back over her head! "Aaggh..!"
[10:13.23] 00<Asynja> Quickly, she started to try again, clawing at the mat to work her way toward the ropes..

[10:15.08] <Val_Kyrie> "nooo...not this time!"
[10:16.09] * Val_Kyrie broke the hold just to try and pull her back into the center of the ring but her legs were throbing in pain to where she was grunting with every tug
[10:16.25] * Val_Kyrie then tried to place her back in the hold

[10:17.23] * Asynja quickly tried to shake her legs as she clawed at the mat, trying to pull free from Val's grip as she dragged her back to the center!
[10:17.30] 00<Asynja> "Rgh.. get off!"

[10:19.39] * Val_Kyrie held on to dear life as she then kicked Asynja in the leg.....which cause her to grunt as both legs were sore

[10:20.55] * Asynja cried out as her leg was kicked again. "Aaaagh!"
[10:21.15] 00<Asynja> Still, the force was enough to knock that leg loose, and she quickly yanked it free!

[10:22.16] <Val_Kyrie> "NO! Dammit!"
[10:23.50] * Val_Kyrie then stalks Asynja, getting closer to her as she prepares to place her in a sleeper

[10:24.58] * Asynja looked like she was catching her breath, but in actuality was watching the shadows on the mat..
[10:25.23] 00<Asynja> As soon as Val got close, Asynja would spin around, trying to throw a backfist at her opponent!

[10:27.04] <Val_Kyrie> "eeerrrrgghhh!"
[10:27.30] <Val_Kyrie> the fist connected to Val's face which made her fall on her butt

[10:32.11] * Asynja got to her feet, slowly, then took a short circle around the ring, clapping her hands above her head for the crowd!
[10:32.42] 00<Asynja> When she got back to Val, she'd wait for her to get up.. then throw her leg up high to drop down for a powerful axe kick!

[10:35.19] * Val_Kyrie got up wobbling and then wham! Val fell on her back covering her face

[10:42.04] * Asynja took a moment to catch her breath, then walked over and grabbed a handful of Val's hair to pull her to her feet..

[10:44.10] <Val_Kyrie> the kick that landed on Val's head disoriented her. For a moment, she forgot where she was untilll
[10:44.21] <Val_Kyrie> "ah..ah AHHHHH!"
[10:45.11] * Val_Kyrie screams out as her hair was being pulled. Val had no choice but to stand up.
[10:45.47] * Val_Kyrie val stood there with her legs wabbling trying to pry Asynja's hand away from her

[10:50.26] * Asynja let go as soon as Val was on her feet, taking a step back.. "Heh.."
[10:52.35] 00<Asynja> She prepped herself for a combination of kicks, but the soreness of her legs made it slow as she started with a straight high kick for Val's chest..

[10:55.24] <Val_Kyrie> as soon as asynja released Val, val was hold her head trying to fight off the tears but as soon as she saw the kick coming she tried to block
[10:56.57] <Val_Kyrie> unfortunately, she didn't block well enough as it sent her staggering back "rrgghhh..."
[10:58.31] * Val_Kyrie counters with a jab in asynja's midsection

[10:59.31] 00<Asynja> Unfortunately for Asynja, her next kick was a lunging low kick.. sending her belly straight into Val's fist! "Aagh!"
[10:59.57] 00<Asynja> She stumbled back a step..

[11:01.41] * Val_Kyrie inches forward attempts to hit asynja with a high punch

[11:02.21] * Asynja raises her arms, barely blocking the punch.. and grabbing Val Kyrie's arm!
[11:02.26] 00<Asynja> "Hah!.."

[11:04.57] <Val_Kyrie> Val's arm was being held and she struggles to get free by using her free arm to attack her midsection

[11:07.33] * Asynja was punched in the side again, her body twisting against the impact. "Argh! Stop that!"
[11:07.43] 00<Asynja> Her grip on Val's arm loosened..

[11:08.55] <Val_Kyrie> Val tries to pull her capture arm away from Asynja "then let go!"
[11:09.07] * Val_Kyrie tries to punch Asynja again

[11:09.53] * Asynja releases Val's arm to try to block the incoming punch! "Gah!"

[11:10.36] <Val_Kyrie> "damn!"
[11:12.26] * Val_Kyrie acts like she will attack with her other hand but instead risks injuring her leg further by attempting a sweep

[11:12.52] * Asynja gets ready to block and counter.. only to have her legs swept out from under her!
[11:13.20] 00<Asynja> "Ugh!" She falls onto her side, landing on her hip hard!

[11:17.24] <Val_Kyrie> "errr...." Val was happy her plan work but she needed to work fast....well, as fast as her legs will let her.
[11:18.11] <Val_Kyrie> taking a quick breath, val attempts to drop kick her

[11:19.13] * Asynja was drop kicked, tumbling on the mat! "Agh!"
[11:19.23] 00<Asynja> She lands face-up, spreadeagle and panting..

[11:19.45] <Val_Kyrie> "I.....can do this...I can....win!"
[11:21.22] * Val_Kyrie attempts another elbow drop on Asynja and if it connects then she will try to pin her

[11:22.07] 00<Asynja> Seeing another elbow drop coming, Asynja rolls to the side at the last second!
[11:22.18] 00<Asynja> "Rgh.. no way..!"
[11:22.45] 00<Asynja> She slowly gets to hands and knees..

[11:23.14] <Val_Kyrie> 'hyaaccck!"
[11:23.43] * Val_Kyrie slams her elbow on the mat, missing it's mark
[11:24.00] * Val_Kyrie is on the ground rubbing her elbow

[11:29.09] * Asynja gets to her feet, slowly going over to Val, planting her foot on her opponents chest and pushing her to the mat for a weak pin!
[11:29.14] 00<Asynja> "hmph!"

[11:29.50] <Val_Kyrie> the ref goes for the pin "...1"
[11:30.15] <Val_Kyrie> "Noooooo, I cannot let her win like this"
[11:30.53] * Val_Kyrie struggles to get up by pushing Asynja's leg away
[11:31.00] <Val_Kyrie> "....2"
[11:31.44] <Val_Kyrie> "dammit!" val pushes Asynja off in the nick of time
[11:31.50] <Val_Kyrie> "phew....."

[11:33.31] <Asynja> "Heh.. is that all you've got?" Asynja panted.. and went to grab Val's legs..

[11:33.58] * Val_Kyrie tries to kick her off but to no avail.....

[11:38.16] * Asynja lifts up Val's legs and steps forward so she's straddling Val's torso..
[11:38.42] <Asynja> ..then drops down, her legs pushing Val's legs out sideways into a split suddenly!

[11:40.21] <Val_Kyrie> "please......nooo......AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!"
[11:41.30] <Val_Kyrie> Val's legs were being pulled in a different direction each"
[11:42.05] * Val_Kyrie struggles to get free

[11:43.28] <Asynja> "Heh.. giving up yet?"
[11:43.43] * Asynja stood up, trying to grab Val's legs again..

[11:45.06] * Val_Kyrie tries to crawl to the rope once again but she is doing it slowly......

[11:48.51] * Asynja stumbles, Val's legs slipping from her grip as the purple-clad wrestler scrambled away! "Gah!"
[11:49.20] <Asynja> "Hey, where do you think you're going!" she followed after her opponent, bending down to try to grab hold of her..

[11:51.11] * Val_Kyrie finally got to the ropes and when she did Val attempts to roll out of the ring

[11:52.24] * Asynja walked up to the edge, leaning on the rope. "Hey, what's the matter? Throwing the match?"

[11:53.22] <Val_Kyrie> the ref started to count "..1"
[11:55.00] <Val_Kyrie> "...2 get back in here" Val had til the count of ten to get back, enough time to rest at least a bit but she had other plans as she grabed Asynja's legs and attempted to pull her out of the ring with her

[11:57.15] <Asynja> "Agh!"
[11:57.28] * Asynja fell onto her ass as her legs were yanked out from under her!
[11:57.50] <Asynja> She was easily dragged out..

[11:58.36] * Val_Kyrie grabs Asynja by the hair and attempts to slam her head against the corner pole
[11:58.47] <Val_Kyrie> "eat steel!"

[11:59.52] <Asynja> WHACK!
[12:00.13] * Asynja recoils hard after being slammed into the cornerpost, hands going to her head! "Aaagh!!"

[12:01.01] <Val_Kyrie> while this was going on, the ref restarted the count and was now on "....4......5"
[12:03.09] * Val_Kyrie still is holding on to Asynja and throws her back into the ring right next to the corner post
[12:04.02] * Val_Kyrie gets in the ring only to get back out again.
[12:04.20] <Val_Kyrie> "I hope you have a good chiropractor!"
[12:06.12] * Val_Kyrie tries to grab Asynja's arm from one side of the post and her leg on the other side. If successful, Val will pull Asynja against the corner post

[12:07.06] * Asynja was still seeing stars as Val made her moves to restart the count and throw her into position..
[12:07.51] <Asynja> She was brought back to reality by the sudden pain in her side and back as she was suddenly stretched out against the corner!
[12:08.04] <Asynja> She cried out, flailing a bit with her free arm and leg!

[12:08.54] <Val_Kyrie> Val pulled harder as the ref started shouting at her to let go warning her that he will count to five
[12:09.01] <Val_Kyrie> "...1"
[12:09.05] <Val_Kyrie> "...2"
[12:09.10] <Val_Kyrie> "...3"
[12:09.40] <Val_Kyrie> "...4" but before he could say 5, val let go and entered the ring again
[12:10.36] * Val_Kyrie then attempts to pull Asynja in the middle of the ring

[12:13.22] * Asynja had no recourse but to endure as the cornerpost continued to dig into her side, her body twisted and stretched against it!
[12:13.47] <Asynja> The counts couldn't come fast enough, she thought as each agonizing second passed..
[12:14.50] <Asynja> As the hold was released, she found herself curled up and holding her side and back, and was easily dragged to the middle by her opponent..

[12:18.45] * Val_Kyrie rubbed her legs as she situated Asynja so her back was facing her. Val then attempted to grab each of Asynja's arms and situated them so that they were choking Asynja. If successful, Val would then wrap her legs around Asynja's body

[12:20.59] * Asynja found herself with her arms crossed in front of her, her elbow pads pushing against her neck! "Aackk.."
[12:21.57] <Asynja> Worse still, a pair of feet fell to the mat between her legs, as her opponent's thighs wrapped around her waist!

[12:22.49] <Val_Kyrie> "feel free to give up at any time..."
[12:23.11] * Val_Kyrie chuckled as she pulled the arms back harder
[12:23.55] <Val_Kyrie> Val was having trouble with squeezing Asynja with her legs however as they were still sore

[12:24.28] <Asynja> "Rghhkk.."
[12:25.11] * Asynja was in a bad spot.. desperate, she tried to plant her feet on the mat and push with her legs, trying to roll and possibly break the hold that way!

[12:25.51] <Val_Kyrie> "Kya!"
[12:28.40] <Val_Kyrie> Val saw what Asynja was doing and decided to roll with her. Val's legs were off of Asynja but she held on to the arms. however, her hold was sliping when she rolled with her.....

[12:29.48] <Asynja> "Rgh.." Asynja gave it another roll, keeping with the momentum, trying to pull her arms free!

[12:30.41] <Val_Kyrie> "fuck!"
[12:31.11] <Val_Kyrie> Val couldn't hold on anymore and released the hold
[12:32.17] <Val_Kyrie> "errrr...." Val then attempted to grab her arms again

[12:32.44] <Asynja> While Asynja had managed to break the hold, the rolling left her underneath Val!
[12:33.06] <Asynja> "Gah..!" she gave a frustrated cry as her arms were grabbed from behind..

[12:34.55] * Val_Kyrie dragged Asynja by her arms to the turnbuckle
[12:35.24] <Val_Kyrie> If successful, she will place Asynja on top of the turnbuckle

[12:36.12] * Asynja was kind of helpless in this situation.. face-down, arms pulled up behind her, and being dragged forward so she couldn't get traction with her feet.. "Aargh..!"
[12:36.48] <Asynja> Worse, her arms were really starting to hurt by the time she reached the corner, having been dragged in such a position!
[12:37.14] <Asynja> She tried to fight being placed on the turnbuckle, but was pretty weakened by the recent struggles..

[12:40.17] * Val_Kyrie had resistance in placing her on the turnbuckle but was eventually successful in doing so
[12:43.09] * Val_Kyrie then tries to perform a suplex with Asynja off the turnbuckle but val was getting tired and she had trouble climbing the turnbuckle herself

[12:45.30] <Asynja> With both parties being exhausted, the superplex ends up being more of a tired slam against the mat, but that's hardly any consolation to Asynja as the one being slammed!
[12:45.57] <Asynja> She bounces off the mat hard with a cry, rolling to a stop facedown.

[12:47.21] <Val_Kyrie> the slam also took it out of Val who wasn't getting up herself. it seems both wrestlers were on the floor and the ref started to count them out
[12:47.30] <Val_Kyrie> "1......2....3....4...."
[12:47.46] * Val_Kyrie tried to get up but couldn't

[12:54.13] * Asynja moaned, trying to shake the cobwebs from her head.. "Rgh..."
[12:55.11] <Asynja> Her limbs just weren't responding quite right at the moment, after that fall..

[12:57.16]* Val_Kyrie starts to shake off the fall and gets up slowly
[12:57.26] <Val_Kyrie> "..7...8...9..."
[12:58.06] <Val_Kyrie> Before the ref could reach 10, val got up while leaning on the ropes
[12:58.39] * Val_Kyrie then shambles over to asynja and tries to pin her again

[01:01.02] <Asynja> In that time, Asynja had managed to crawl her way to the corner, using the turnbuckle to slowly pull herself up...
[01:01.37] <Asynja> "Rgh, back off!" she growled wearily, pushing at Val weakly.

[01:02.24] * Val_Kyrie stumbles back getting frustrated
[01:02.42] * Val_Kyrie tries to pull asynja to the center

[01:03.04] <Asynja> "Aagh!"
[01:03.32] * Asynja is pulled along once again, stumbling behind her opponent this time. "Grr.. you..!"

[01:06.30] * Val_Kyrie grabs Asynja and attempts to irish whip into the ropes
[01:06.45] <Val_Kyrie> "let's try this again!"

[01:07.21] * Asynja is flung into the ropes, barely keeping her footing as she bounces off and back at her opponent..

[01:08.36] * Val_Kyrie extends her arm out and dashes towards her to attempt another clothesline

[01:09.31] <Asynja> "Uagh!"
[01:09.51] * Asynja 's legs keep going forward, then up, as her upper body smashes into Val's arm!
[01:10.23] <Asynja> Her shoulders hit the mat first, then the rest flop after her.
[01:10.40] <Asynja> "Agkk..."

[01:13.34] * Val_Kyrie attempts to roll Asynja on her back and places her knee there. If successful, she will grab Asynja's neck with one hand and one of her legs with the other and pull them back

[01:15.06] * Asynja still hadn't recovered, allowing Val to easily put her into the hold. "Aaaahh!!"
[01:15.43] <Asynja> Her arms and free leg wriggled about as she struggled weakly..

[01:16.07] * Val_Kyrie pulled back harder as Asynja struggled
[01:16.27] <Val_Kyrie> "JUST TAP!!" Val shouted

[01:17.40] <Asynja> "Rgh.. agh.. GYAHH!!"
[01:18.41] * Asynja just couldn't take being bent like this, and was too exhausted to escape despite three free limbs.. frustrated, she slammed her palm into the mat, tapping out!
[01:18.55] <Asynja> "Rgkk...."

[01:19.17] * Val_Kyrie lets go of the hold as the bell rings!
[01:19.55] <Val_Kyrie> standing up weakly, Val raises her hand in victory!

[01:21.16] * Asynja 's head and leg flop to the mat, and she lies face-down, defeated and shamed..

[01:22.36] * Val_Kyrie weakly walks out of the ring leaving her opponent behind. she is limping swaying around. hurt but victorious

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.