[PC] Unholy Sanctuary (5 Viewers)

deutscher ryona fan

Potential Patron
I found this game on youtube and i´m drawn into a spell. The Outfit of the Girl is just Perfect. I love it. A Great Game.
But how old is the Girl? I want adult Girls.
The graphic is realy good but so little, i hope it gets a little bigger.
I´m have to fight now versus the double of the girl. I tried 10 Time and now i´m angry....

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Most ryona games don't really list the age of the protagonist, but they're usually legal, even the flat ones (older than they look and all).

playdota45

Potential Patron
I found this game on youtube and i´m drawn into a spell. The Outfit of the Girl is just Perfect. I love it. A Great Game.
But how old is the Girl? I want adult Girls.
The graphic is realy good but so little, i hope it gets a little bigger.
I´m have to fight now versus the double of the girl. I tried 10 Time and now i´m angry....

Enter the site and click the "Story" tab and you will see the story of the game, including the character infos, some of them are:

Height: 164cm
Weight: 48kg

So she's 23... Is that ok?

And what boss are you talkin' 'bout? the dark priest? If you wanna defeat her, just memorize what she's saying... Before she does an attack, she always says a word. Dodge her spells and hit her using the double attack by pressing up+attack.

(Off Topic)
And Someone92's Avatar is awesome! I really love Alice Liddel from AMA and AMR...

Last edited by a moderator:

playdota45

Potential Patron
Version 1.01 is out... The filesize has been reduced to 60+ MB, but I don't know what's new/changed in the game.

Hrist Valkyrie

Potential Patron
Fixed a bug were it wouldn't save if you keep coming back to the save area before the last boss.
Fixed a bug where the display would look odd after defeating the 3rd boss.
Fixed a bug where the 4th boss would get stuck
Modified AI for fifth boss.
Fixed one of the boss' attacks. I assume it's the fifth one.
Changed the timing of the Ghoul/Zombie attack.
Changed the timing of "Gear Sacrifice Five" (whatever that is)
You can now press A to skip screens OR Use A to skip to another area. I translated this as best I could

Ok this is weird but when I booted up this game everything was blurry. Any suggestions?

N

NaughtyAzuAzu

so apparently the newest (complete) version is out now, but is コンスタンツェ/Constanze character allowed for use? if so please tell me how to use her instead, i wanted to try.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
For anyone wondering where to get the new version: Click on the picture in the middle of the page, right left from the small "Download" box.
I've read that the new version doesn't contains new levels or enemies, just a few new pictures (properly game over pics).

edit: Tried it out, the trial version goes only until the first boss, so far every enemy seems to have a game over pic, there's a level select now and the game gets easier when you have died too many times.

N

NaughtyAzuAzu

hm, just finished whatever possible, my suggestion: do not delete your old versions, the "complete" version seems to be only a trial.... and stops after the plant boss...

but ya, new pictures and new music

nickseitler

Potential Patron
Does anyone have a copy of the old version they can PM me. I just got into playing this and it only lets me go to the 1st boss.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I doubt that will be possible; from the author's own site:
!!!WARNING!!!

If you are under 18years old, you can not enter this website.
Please do not upload this game(UnHolY SaNctuaRy) to other sites.
Please link to ?????DE???????UnHolY SaNctuaRy? if you want to share this.

If this warning is ignored, I will block foreign ISPs.

Also, as far as I can see the old, "full" version is still online: It the link inside the "Download" box, not the links below.

arrer21

Potential Patron
Ah so this game is being updated? looks like I'll have to remake an all deaths video then sometime down the road hah... would like if someone can tell me when it's done being updated so i can work on it. don't keep track of these games much anymore :/

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Ah so this game is being updated? looks like I'll have to remake an all deaths video then sometime down the road hah... would like if someone can tell me when it's done being updated so i can work on it. don't keep track of these games much anymore :/

I'll likely be watching it for updates so I could let you know when it's done, though I'm sure there are plenty of others who would do so as well.

I really enjoyed the game, and I'm glad they decided to go through with updating it, especially the new game over pics.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
No, it still only allows JUST the first level...
Are you sure you're clicking on "ゲーム本体 (ZIP圧縮形式)" inside the download box and NOT on the image below saying "Complete version ...".
I've downloaded the file "UnHolY SaNctuaRy(フリー版)ver.1.01" a few days ago and I could played until I reached the savepoint right before the second boss; haven't played it further because I guessed that it means it's the old, "full" version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.