[PC] Unholy Sanctuary (1 Viewer)

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
If i see right you can buy the game now:

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ118625.html

Hope many People buy it to show respect for the Work.

Same here, can't wait till August. Sadly I can't buy it though, can't figure out how to buy from DLsite, even the English one :(

Thus why I always love it when people like Kyrierieu (spelled it right hopefully? :P) use paypal payments, as those are straightforward and thus I can then buy the games from those people like Kyrieru :D

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Sweet! This is definitely a must buy. The creator was kind enough to let us played almost the whole game, it's time to give them our little supports. :3

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Most likely not unless PayPal decided to start taking money from adult sites. PayPal and American Express have had a long standing policy on that and typically cut merchants/retailers that try to sneak that by them.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
If I have deciphered this latest blog post correctly the game will be released tomorrow, so: Stay turned!

M

maskedanonymity

I noticed on the blog that the game is for sale now for 1575 yen (about 16.50 USD, I think), like you said Someone92. If anybody has played it yet, what are your impressions etc. I'm curious to know if it's worth getting for the price. I loved the free version that was on the blog awhile back, and I understand what is for sale now is a remake, of sorts.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Haven't yet played it myself but here are some impressions of others:
Well Dlsite let me use my card so I picked the game up and did a playthrough. There's a few changes. The insects in the sewer now have a rape scene, and the green zombies have a slightly different one, where one fucks her while another jacks off right above her face. The new voiceacting is great, and there's some remakes to the map, and some different paths to take. There's also these doors that are shut that I'm assuming are hidden areas, and there's some way to open them after beating the game, I just haven't figured it out yet. Worth the money, I think.

Edit: I figured out how to open those other doors. In the area after the dinosaur boss, there's a room with 3 sets of downward stairs and a bunch of leeches. At the bottom, go to the right until you come to a room with a blonde woman laying on a slab. She'll wake up and talk to you, you'll get some text and the first door after the dominatrix boss will be open. Go up the floaty stairs to the rooms, and you'll have to fight the first and second boss, and get to a room with the necro dude and I'm assuming the main character's sister. (I think.) You fight this big-ass armor (WITH ANNOYING FUCKING ATTACK RANGE. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-), and when you kill it she's rescued. Doesn't really unlock much besides enabling a sort of cheat mode that lets you pretty much one hit almost everything, and the other one lets you start at the hidden areas. Was kinda hoping you got to play as the other two, but oh well. Still awesome and worth every cent. (Specially that insect scene. Oh be still, my throbbing.......heart.)
The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums - View Single Post - [Incomplete] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

For anyone confused, in screen 3.4 (after you go down the staircases with worms) there is an alternative path on the right where you can rescue the yellow haired girl... This will unlock the gate past the dominatrix boss which is a completely different path through the game with different bosses, etc. which is generally much more difficult but you rescue your friends instead of fighting them. But yeah, awesome game, there are more than ~30 CGs so plenty of new material!
The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums - View Single Post - [Incomplete] UnHolY SaNctuaRy

abdal

Potential Patron
good god that new boss is like the final boss of the original ninja gaiden where if you lose to him you go back to the stage select screan

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Have played it, the only new enemy I've spotted so far is the giant armor boss. The new CGs seem to be a lower quality of the few ones that were already in the free version (or I'm just spoiled from Violated Hero, Moster Girl Quest and etc.). The new VA sometimes fit very well, sometimes it's just majorily annoying.

Overall, because you can get (or got?) pretty much the same game for free, I don't think the game is worth its price but if you want to support the author who made one of the best free hentai/ryona games buy it.

arrer21

Potential Patron
(Added the 6 new scenes to the new version)

[video=dailymotion;k72uykEsLq34bz4snL2]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k72uykEsLq34bz4snL2[/video]

[video=dailymotion;k7dhaPBlGvbWYP4FnfB]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k7dhaPBlGvbWYP4FnfB[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

|Alien|

Potential Patron
Yes, but the new animations are Add-on: when you lose you see the original animation and after press the attack botton you see the new H-scene.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
game updated to ver. 1.21
-Fixed an issue with Gallery mode.
-Removed the digits [1.02] at the title bar cause it's unrelated to the version of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.