[PC] Unholy Sanctuary (2 Viewers)

playdota45

Potential Patron
Full version of the "complete version" is out on DLSite! The file size is bigger so that means it has many things added to it. Maybe CGs?

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Looks like it. In the demo, right now all you can do is hide under the beds. Just my assumption, I guess the purpose of the game is escape the prison without fighting back (vulnerable girl, yum). Would be fun if you can't use the chain, but still be able to cast spells using the stars you collect during the gameplay against monsters which you can't evade.

S

shizusan

I used it every update to speed run to the newer content. Cheat engine actually returned 3 values when I used it for health. Freezing even one of those 3 values worked for infinite health. Try doing your first scan for the exact value of : 17096 get hit by a bat at the start and scan again for 17056. Try 16672 for 10 gems and 16656 for 9. Unless for some reason those values would be different for me that should get you the addresses within 2 exact value scans. I was doing the Yggdrasil leaves too but, right as I narrowed it down to a couple of addresses, it crashed and all the addresses changed when I reopened it so screw all that noise. Hope that helps.

Also don't get hit by the mage girl's Lord of Vermillion (the gigantic spell she casts in phase 2) The first hit of that will still one shot you.

I'm new to the cheat engine using 6.3 at the moment was wondering if you or someone could teach me in a nutshell how to do it for this game Unholy Sanctuary? I'm on the 7th Level but its getting quite hard and I don't have the time to complete it on many retries so was wondering any help on the cheat engine step step guide just for this game?

abdal

Potential Patron
hey he made some ubdates for unholy jail "aka the prison game" does anyone know the password and where to find it?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
hey he made some ubdates for unholy jail "aka the prison game" does anyone know the password and where to find it?
UnHolY JaiL needs a password from the first game (purchase version) to download the demo. I don't know when he will release the un-protected demo.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
couldn't find the pass, I tried to re-download but couldn't since I bought the game as a guest. Sad...
--16th/Aug--
Found where the password is located at.

Last edited by a moderator:

OGFOriginal

Potential Patron
Interesting game, you can tell a lot of thought & time has been put into it. I have never played the game but it looks really good!

other-s

Potential Patron
Someone posted this link for the unholy jail game that have been cracked

I'd recommend you not putting that there. From what I've heard, the author wanted people to put a password in for the Unholy Jail game that came with the retail Sanctuary game. Besides, they've mentioned before that they would block foreign IPs if their game was distributed outside their blog.

EDIT: Yeah, thanks for taking out the link. Can't believe I forgot to do that after making a whole post about it. Man I'm stupid.

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
Don't forget to check the site for Unholy Jail, the game just came out few days ago.
You can download it from the UH site, 'new' password is required.
Redownload the Unholy Sanctuary from DLsite is recommended.

N

Necrosis535

I've gotten the most recent version of Unholy Sanctuary, but I can't find where the password is located. Where is it?

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
According to what I've read, you're looking for a code on the bottom of the web page that comes bundled with the game. Open the html page and it should be on the bottom right side. This only works with versions that came out after they started bundling Unholy Jail. I can't figure out my log-in for the DLsite from when I bought it, so I haven't been able to retrieve mine. :(

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Yo, anyone managed to beat that jail business? I feel like I'm playing some kinda explicit Kings Quest. I just wandered around finding stuff, using said stuff on other stuff to get more stuff. And now I've just been wandering around with a damn piece of paper. Sucks because I'm almost certain if I could read what any bit of anything said, I could probably just saunter out of there in a minute. I call out to you good folks of Ryonani. What friggen' do?

Weiss Ritter

Ryonani Teamster
This was posted by the user uguu123 on page 107 of the Unholy Sanctuary thread on ulmf.org:

Stage 1
-At the start of the game, get the shackles. You can attach yourself to points on the wall, but it only works on the skeleton enemies you find later.
-There's a blue crystal item in the middle of the dungeon,that casts a flame around you. It tells you how close the boss of the level is. Blue flame is safe, yellow is in the room next to you, red is in the same room.
-There's a rag that your character masturbates with, you can drop it on the floor to distract an enemy, but it doesnt work on everything.
-On the C level, theres a cupboard you interact with that gives you a key. This gives you access to the second area.
-The door to the second area is location B1.

Stage 2
-Use the shackles to let the skeletons walk by you.
-Pick up something that looks like a file in the D area.
-Use it in the C area on the wall, you will get a note.
-Now backtrack to the place where you started the game in Area 1, your prison cell. Lie under the bed, and receive the blue key.
-Stage 3 is accessible through a door found in Area 1, iirc.

Stage 3
-The tentacle enemies will put their tentacles in the water, and will always get you when you take a step. If you run, they will go into agressive mode. If you walk, they will do their attack less often, or not at all.
-You can choose to either proceed down by dodging stuff, or just get caught and go game over which ends you up right in front of the ending of the game.
-At this point, when you go down, the tentacle boss will be waiting for you. Getting grabbed once is fine, but you can also use the rag found in the sewers to distract it and run by.
-The next area consists of about 4 tentacle plants, you just need to walk by them, do not run. Their behavior is a bit random and sometimes you take too long and the boss catches you.
-After this, you finished the game.

Also, if you die enough times, there will be a sun like item next to where you respawn. This gives you infinite stamina.

nickseitler

Potential Patron
Alright guys, I have the game downloaded as well, but can't even OPEN the HTML to GET the password to unholy jail. I believe you that its an awesome game, but I have the demo and CANNOT play it because I do NOT have the password. could anyone PLEASE help me out? Thank you very much! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.