Unfinished dialogue, help appreciated (1 Viewer)

Bruce

Potential Patron
I did work on this for quite some time, but never really got to finish it. Since I'm not sure it will ever be finished by me I'll post it anyway. Maybe someone is willing to help.

I recently added the new dialogue scripts but they don't seem to work (dunno why, I copy pasted the commands from the example post)

You will probably get the theme by looking through some of the lines. She is submissive and likes hard blowjobs but his cock is really huge. She is trying to seduce him into being more forceful because he needs him to be to get what she wants.

*Disclaimer*
There are quite some lines I gathered from various sources over time, some were altered by me, some were not. I cannot recall where all those originally came from, so I credit the whole community for inspiration.

Attachments

Incomplete Dialogue.txt
8.5 KB · Views: 267

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Bruce said:
I recently added the new dialogue scripts but they don't seem to work (dunno why, I copy pasted the commands from the example post)

At first glance I noticed a slight mistake:

initial_settings:{"count":0}
initial_settings:{"chapter":"introduction"}

will not work. Should be
initial_settings:{"count":0, "chapter":"introduction"}

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.