[uMod] Zombies, Monsters, Robots Nude Patch (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
zmr_Default.jpg
zmr_mantis.jpg

A simple uMod pack that makes the default shirt seethrough and removes the bra from the Mantis top

In order for this to work, you have to set your Character Details FROM 3 TO 2
If you go from 1 to 2, or if you're already AT 2 it might not work. It needs to be at 3/Max, and then shifted DOWN to middle/2.

You will also have to do this for every map that's loaded. Switch the graphics back up to 3, then apply, then back to 2 and apply
EDIT by moderator: Link is broken
EDIT by moderator: Deleted broken link

Last edited by a moderator:

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Full nude won't be possible I don't think, without being able to unpack the UPK files, which are encrypted, so the usual UPK extractors and such won't work.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Thanks. Yeah, the hassle can be a bit, but it's not really much?
On the bright side, if you ever need to turn the nude mods off midgame quickly just change the settings to High lol

2156Charlie

Can the other people see it, or is it only the player with the mod? And is it only this gear, or others also? Anyways, this is still awesome, even though it's a bit nude. Thanks!

Lonesdale

Potential Patron
Oh jeez .... how you managed to reach this result ??? =\\\
Now i'm seriously thinking that the problem can be in my video card or something else of that type or stuff ...
Tried to use your stuff, but nothing happens or game crashes ... i had not any of that kind of crap with U3 games modding via uMod.
I've spent few days trying to get it to work, to make replaced in uMod textures visible ingame after edit. And tried tons of different setups.

Last edited by a moderator:

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
I gotta make sure to run everything in Admin mode
Also make sure to follow the in-game instructions in the first post - You have to set Character Details to 3, apply, then down to 2, and apply

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
I can't find out how to add this game to umod I can't find the actual game.exe I only see ZMR Launcher.exe

EDIT: What's the outfit that show like the boobies out of the top?

Last edited:

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
Link is broken need new one

EDIT: I forgot how to get the game to show up on the uMod thing

Last edited:

cents

Potential Patron
Feels like I'm always a month or two late to these patches. I'd like an updated version too.

Speaking of being late, it looks like I'm just in time for them to shut down this game in a few days for NA apparently.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.