Ultimate Humiliation Wrestling!!!! (CaliBoy32's videos) (1 Viewer)

CaliBoy32

Potential Patron
Low Blow Ryona created on WWE games

A video I made of a league/show I'm creating (low blows, KOs, humiliation etc.) I'd love to get feedback on where I need improvement, what you'd like to see (I do take requests), and how if you liked it. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

CaliBoy32

Potential Patron
Ultimate Humiliation Wrestling!!!!

One of the new vids we at Ultimate Humiliation Wrestling JUST finished!!!! It kind of has a Rumble Roses feel to it where female characters fight and the loser has to suffer an embarrassing penalty of the winners choosing!!! Hope you guys enjoy!!!

(We at UHW take video requests by the way. The roster includes the 2 you see in the video, a school girl, a "Barbie" valley girl type, a French Maid, and many many more!! So if you have a character in mind or a match stipulation you'd enjoy please feel free to let us know!!!)

giugo

Swell Supporter
Not bad, but in my opinion music ruins it...anyway if you can put some moves, grabs that involve punches and kicks it would be very good, there's tons of moves like these!

CaliBoy32

Potential Patron
Will do! Thanks for the comment!! I can remove the music..do you think the in game sound effects would suffice?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
A video I made of a league/show I'm creating (low blows, KOs, humiliation etc.) I'd love to get feedback on where I need improvement, what you'd like to see (I do take requests), and how if you liked it. Thanks in advance

Nice video, I like it, what system is this game on?, also what capture program did you use, been trying to make some old school mugen video but the camstudio program I had as well as the Fraps program don't want to work on this computer for some odd reason.

Also can you have a guy on gal match in this game?

Lastly the music was good but I would to loved to have hear the sounds of the two chicks trash talking as well as their grunts, gorans and screams of pain.

I look forward to watching the rest of your videos.

giugo

Swell Supporter
Will do! Thanks for the comment!! I can remove the music..do you think the in game sound effects would suffice?
Yeah, I think they're better! Some moans are better too, but the music just don't fit with the idea of Ryona! Anyway keep it coming, they're good!

CaliBoy32

Potential Patron
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. It's on XBOX 360, there is a 15 version of the game but I use WWE 14 simply because I'm more familiar with the creation system and there is the create a story mode with some awesome cut scenes lol. I use Happauge (sp?) capture program, relatively cheap and been very easy to use for a beginner like me.

There is actually no intergender match on the game but there are a few female created characters out there that can fight men, just let me know if you get to that point and would like to know which ones lol. And also, thanks! You're the second person to tell me that so....Music must go! appreciate the comment. again thanks for checking it out!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. It's on XBOX 360, there is a 15 version of the game but I use WWE 14 simply because I'm more familiar with the creation system and there is the create a story mode with some awesome cut scenes lol. I use Happauge (sp?) capture program, relatively cheap and been very easy to use for a beginner like me.

There is actually no intergender match on the game but there are a few female created characters out there that can fight men, just let me know if you get to that point and would like to know which ones lol. And also, thanks! You're the second person to tell me that so....Music must go! appreciate the comment. again thanks for checking it out!

Thanks for the info I'll see if the vid cap program you use will work on my computer, you would think that with this push for equailty that they would have guys and gals duking it out in the game, right now I'm more focused on the world I'm creating as well as set up some X-com Ryona.

But I would like to know which gals in the game can fight the guys.

CaliBoy32

Potential Patron

New video!!! No more music and a few surprises!! Hope you guys like and enjoy!! Thanks in advance for viewing!!

giugo

Swell Supporter
Nice! Well I like other things in these type of videos, but it's a subjective thing! This has good variety! The moans are from Ring Divas videos?

CaliBoy32

Potential Patron
Holy crap how'd you know? Lol. And thanks!! Also, just being curious, what "other" things do u like? Anything I could potentially add in a video?

giugo

Swell Supporter
Let's say that I have some...a lot of videos hahaha Well I like more thin girls, these are, don't know, south american? Haha plus I like a lot some WWE holds with lots of punches and kicks, I remember the old ones had a lot of brutal moves, I think there are some here too!

Anyway yeah, slim girls (like the original divas) and punches/kicks moves, things that you can put in a video, if you want! :)

CaliBoy32

Potential Patron
I actually have a few thinner girls made just haven't gotten around to using them lol. Yea I know bigger girls aren't EVERYONES preference lol I'll get some of those started soon lol. And hmm I never thought about different moves, my focus was always "low blows" or the humiliation moves but I don't see a problem with mixing it up. Thanks very much for the feeback =)

giugo

Swell Supporter
Thanks to you for the replays! :) Well low blows are awesome, but WWE has some really nasty and brutal beatdown moves (more brutal than the originals! :D), I've seen interesting moves at the rope, at the corner and with classic front to front holds. Thanks in advance if you wanna make something with them! ;)

CaliBoy32

Potential Patron

Hey guys, new vid that I'm working on. Let me know what you think. It's short lol but the full video is like 5 minutes.

Image below is from full vid =)

hu5.jpg

CaliBoy32

Potential Patron
Another one for you guys, I've been feeling really motivated lately. Not to mention, I've created a lot of new characters who make humiliating my jobbers soooo fun! lol
munchy foot on her neck on ladder.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.