ElectricRodent (fledgling Ryona maker)'s videos (1 Viewer)

ElectricRodent

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I'm a (don't bully) foot fetish artist from DeviantArt and FurAffinity. Or at least I was, until yesterday I started also doing Ryona videos. Now, for some reason there's a massive (for me) lack of furry Ryona, and I'm attempting to rectify that issue. After all, if nobody's doing it, someone HAS to start it, right?
For my first batch of upcoming videos, my chosen topic was...My Little Pony and Fallout. Yeah, feel free to judge me. So, instead of babbling incessantly about stuff nobody cares about, I'm just gonna post my very first attempt at basic video recording and editing.
Here.
Now, I'm not posting here for advertising reasons, but rather because this site is the (seeming) center of all things Ryona, and so I want to measure people's interest in my future work.
Sooo, go ahead, knock me out with advice and criticism, and let's make Furry Ryona Great Again! (lol jokes :P)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Just so you'll know, here at Undertow we don't permit person attacks (bullying). Our members may critisize your work, but they aren't going to bully you. If someone makes a post that insults you please submit a report.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Furry ryona is really rare, but I have seen it on youtube. The only furry ryona I did was Freedom Planet 2 (DEMO), not listed on my site because they haven't released the game yet? (Damn, this new youtube search function sucks a--). I'm also a foot fetish person as well (but kinda annoyed at Senran Kagura (includes Valkyrie Drive Bhukkini), Soul Calibur, and Tekken for having identical feet... but that's kinda a norm in the video game industry)

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ah, I am not into furry specifically but know lots of people in that community!
I do like certain specific kinds of...sorta of furry characters? Mostly human-type furries, especially ones with poofy tails. ^^''
Freedom Planet was the game I thought of for that kind of thing! The first game had some, too. I forgot the sequel isn't out yet..;P
Also, if you like MLP maybe you would like ryona of Thems Fighting Herds? There must be a lot of it since it is a fighting game after all.

ElectricRodent

Potential Patron
NEW VIDEO, WOOOO

Because anthro MLP ryona wasn't overly specific enough, here's some anthro MLP ryona with a transgender character!!! Sorta appropriate, because Pride Month, I guess? Not really actually, it'd be kinda bad to call it that, to the normie public, they'd think it's anti-LGBT propaganda, even though my description states that this isn't meant to promote that stuff. But who reads descriptions on YouTube anyways, lol?

Like my previous video, I'm uploading it to Derpibooru as well, so even if YT staff sends my account to the firing squad, you can find it there (I go by the same name as here on DB as well) :)

Also includes some audio editing (pain voices from Dead Or Alive) that was a first for me. Hope you guys like it :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.