two girls (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter greatwhite
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

greatwhite

I've been looking for a mod that had two girls on the screen at the same time. Like a double blowjob.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Please post a sketch, or link to an image (screencap, fanart, whatever) that illustrates what you want.

Don't just give us a random image of two girls and one guy. It must be an image which shows all of the participants in profile view, so that it gives everyone a clear idea of what the scene would look like in SDT. If your image puts people at right angles to each other then it's probably infeasible. Nobody is going to create a complete set of SDT bodyparts and costume assets for a face- or oblique-view girl (and then write new kinematics and animation code); it would make more sense to rewrite the whole game.

I suppose that you could setup a scene with a short girl kneeling in front and a much taller girl kneeling behind her (or two regular-sized girls with the rear girl resting on a podium, ottoman, etc). If you use a penis-aiming mod and setup some clever tweens then it might be possible to reach either mouth. But the phrase "double blowjob" suggests that both mouths would be in contact with the penis simultaneously, and I don't see how that would form a meaningful picture when we're confined to side-view.

More generally - even if it's possible to setup the desired scene (with two customizable girls), the actual gameplay would almost certainly involve a modal switch invoked by the player. At any moment, only one girl would be an active participant (capable of speaking, swallowing, stroking, etc) while the other couldn't do much - at best she would run a simple animation loop (e.g. breathing); at worst she'd be a frozen image. But this is mostly speculation. I haven't actually attempted to put multiple girls on-screen; a more experienced modder may be able to comment on the feasibility.

If "double blowjob" was merely an example rather than a requirement, then you can find various mods which will put additional characters on-screen. These mods do not alter the basic gameplay mechanics; the additional characters serve as a cosmetic embellishment. Nonetheless, they may allow you to "act out" a more complex scenario if that tickles your fancy.

Dante made a few mods of this type; you can probably find more by searching the forum.

L

Lolwut

Hello,

I would also be very interested in this kind of mod.
I understand how complicated it would be (and also greedy in terms of resources : just look at how the FPS tend to fall down when using TwiceTest.swf) but I'm thinking of a way more feasable feature.

More generally - even if it's possible to setup the desired scene (with two customizable girls), the actual gameplay would almost certainly involve a modal switch invoked by the player. At any moment, only one girl would be an active participant (capable of speaking, swallowing, stroking, etc) while the other couldn't do much - at best she would run a simple animation loop (e.g. breathing); at worst she'd be a frozen image. But this is mostly speculation. I haven't actually attempted to put multiple girls on-screen; a more experienced modder may be able to comment on the feasibility.

This is basically the idea, with one girl deepthroating and the other sucking balls (sitting and bending the back for example). I don't remember having seen any ballsucking mod and I think it's sad (or I'm bad a searching I don't know). Both positions could totally be done and of course stay in a profile view...
I don't really know how hard it would be to include two female characters but at least this way the second one could just run a loop as you said. Then if it was possible to customise both of them, that would be great !
Hope I have been clear ; feel free to consider this as a request or whatever. You guys are already making such an amazing work so just keep up ! Cheers

stuntcock

Content Creator
Lolwut said:
I don't remember having seen any ballsucking mod
We don't have a soft-anatomy physics system. The math isn't terribly complicated (allow local deformation; preserve cross-sectional area; include adjustable parameters for inertia and gravity) but the actual implementation would require a lot of fine-tuning. The breast physics system is inapplicable to the scrotum - it's essentially a giant kludge based on linear motion and it has no spatial relation. Hence - you can put lay a girl supine via animtools, but her breasts will not "hang." You can use animtools to bounce a girl straight up-and-down, yet her breasts will squash to the left and right.

In order to build a ball-sucking mod, we'd need to write a soft-anatomy-deformation framework. I'm not sufficiently interested in this Request to do so. I think that it's more likely you'd see such work done for a "mainstream" mod idea (e.g. deformable breast physics for groping/titwank, or spankable jiggly buttocks) and then reused/adapted for this idea.

In any case, it isn't really necessary. A "ball-licking" mod presents far fewer technical complications than "ball-sucking" and it would (presumably) be good enough for people who are into that sort of thing. I'm assuming that two girls is the real interest here, rather than the specifics of gonad-gargling.

One major issue with any "two girls on screen" mod is eyes. People place a lot of concern on eye focus (even if we're not always aware of it) - in conversation, we seek clues regarding the attentiveness and engagement of our audience. In a sexual context, eyes can tell us about mood, interest, dominance, pleasure and pain. I would argue that this is a fairly important feature in SDT when it's compared with newer and more technically-complex games (e.g. Illusion). Many of those games are less interactive than SDT and yet the information provided by the eyes is still insufficient to give the player a complete understanding of the scene. Hence, the developers must use other means (e.g. voice acting) to "fill out" the experience.

An SDT user who is accustomed to the normal level of character "expressiveness" will probably be disturbed to see a girl running a completely passive animation loop with a fixed thousand-yard stare. You could lampshade this problem by applying a "hypnosis eyes" mod, or simply blindfold the girl, but she's still going to be missing a lot of subtle animation patterns. It would be nice if the people who are proposing this new feature could do some brainstorming and planning -- rather than waiting for the mod to be finished and then half-assedly compensating for flaws and oversights in the basic design.

Another example: the girl could probably run a simple "tongue waggling" animation (a licking motion which doesn't actually have any physical effect on the scrotum) and "breathing cycle" animation (desynchronized, of course). This could suffice to give the impression of a submissive minor participant in a threesome. But what if the guy moves along his motion tween? Suddenly she's licking air and the scene looks ridiculous!

Getting the second girl to track his motion tween is technically possible but probably NOT worth the additional effort. Instead, this is the kind of thing which should be solved via scene composition. Make the guy immobile to simplify the technical requirements, and then setup a position, background, scenario (and dialog if you want to get fancy) which justifies it. Maybe he's a fiancé celebrating his last night of freedom in the VIP room of a gentleman's club. Maybe he's a superspy who was captured and is being erotically tortured for information. There are lots of possibilities.

The point is: do some preparatory work. You may be able to get other people interested in your idea; you may be able to clarify (and simplify) the code requirements; you might mention something which already exists (and then other forum members can send you a link and you can download it). At a minimum, it proves to the modder that you're willing to invest some time in your idea. It's very frustrating for a modder to get halfway through a project and discover that the originator (who should be providing feedback, helping with beta testing, and championing the idea) has gone AWOL or stopped caring. If you've shown commitment to the idea then modders will be less reluctant to work on it.

(sitting and bending the back for example)
The SDT girl's back cannot bend - the spine is a single rigid segment. It's possible to create a flexible spine, but very unlikely that anyone would do so - the kinematics would be complex (too many joints!) and then we'd need to update all of the existing clothing files and rig them to the fancy new spine.

You'll need to re-think the scene, because a rigid-backed "sitting" girl would need a 90° head tilt (aka broken neck). Perhaps she could be resting on her back against a triangular pillow?

If you're interested in this idea, explore it. Don't just wait for someone else to start writing code. For example - try to setup the second-girl position in animtools. Find a posture that makes sense for all three characters (add a custom background, furniture, etc). Then post some screenshots from animtools (and/or position files). You can even use MSPaint to stitch together two of your screenshots so that we get a "preview" of what the scene might look like with all three characters in-place.

I'm still not convinced that the basic premise is feasible - I can't see two heads fitting so closely together without colliding during deep penetration. I suppose it could work if you just make his genitals absurdly large. Meh - post a sketch or a composite screenshot and I'll admit that I was wrong.

Faceless

Content Creator
There was a mod floating around that ran two instances of SDT in the same window, effectively having two girls on screen, but it was a performance hog and I'm pretty certain it doesn't actually work with the latest loader.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Faceless said:
There was a mod floating around that ran two instances of SDT in the same window, effectively having two girls on screen, but it was a performance hog and I'm pretty certain it doesn't actually work with the latest loader.

Its called TwiceTest, its available in ModGuy's archive and it does indeed work with the current loader, quite well too. Just place it in the main loader folder and run TwiceTest.swf. You use the down arrow key to cycle between the layers and up arrow to toggle the layers visibility. You need to toggle the top layer off then switch to the bottom layer to customize the back girl. You can zoom, mirror, add mods and dialogues for each girl.

Coltsguy

Potential Patron
Nameless said:
Its called TwiceTest, its available in ModGuy's archive and it does indeed work with the current loader, quite well too. Just place it in the main loader folder and run TwiceTest.swf. You use the down arrow key to cycle between the layers and up arrow to toggle the layers visibility. You need to toggle the top layer off then switch to the bottom layer to customize the back girl. You can zoom, mirror, add mods and dialogues for each girl.

You have a link for that for those of us too lazy to look for it?

aztlan

Casual Client
It would be very nice if you could run either or both girls in the loader so you could use loader mods such as animtools or dialogue action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.