Trying to find what's in a preview pic for something else (1 Viewer)

dai415

Potential Patron
I'm not asking anyone to go searching for these, but if you happen to have seen these somewhere, please let me know. I've searched but haven't found them.

In Kir's imports, he did the hair for the young version of Mirajane, and in his preview pic, the character is wearing short shorts and those are what I'd like to find. Here is the preview pic:
Young Mirajane with short shorts preview

Also, in SClover's imports, he has an off-the-face surgical mask mod, and I'd like to find the hair that he uses in the preview pic for that. The pic's filename is 'medi_mask.png'; I don't know if that helps, like if "Medi" is the character's name or something. Here is the preview pic:
Hair used in mask preview

stuntcock

Content Creator
dai415 said:
In Kir's imports, he did the hair for the young version of Mirajane, and in his preview pic, the character is wearing short shorts and those are what I'd like to find. Here is the preview pic:
Young Mirajane with short shorts preview
That's not a mod. It's the vanilla "Boyshorts" item with the RGB sliders set to full black.

Also, in SClover's imports, he has an off-the-face surgical mask mod, and I'd like to find the hair that he uses in the preview pic for that. The pic's filename is 'medi_mask.png'; I don't know if that helps, like if "Medi" is the character's name or something. Here is the preview pic:
Hair used in mask preview
SClover's thread > Dead or Alive > DOA Kokoro - Hair2.swf

The SWF file includes three dynamic hair strands. You can shift-click each of these to hide it, leaving behind only the static-hair "helmet," and thus creating a medium-length dark brown hairstyle (which is apparently what you're looking for).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.