[Tree of Savior]Tree of Nopan (1 Viewer)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
20161013015915_1.jpg

Been workin about on this for the last few days, and I've managed to I believe get a good chunk of stuff started.

To install, use IPFSuite/IPFUnpacker to replace/add files.
The name of the ZIP tells you where to put them. For patch.zip, add the container and folder to the latest patch file in your /patch/ folder, rather than adding them to the proper IPF in the data folder for them to work

So far I've done:
Archer/Sapper/Quarrel Shooter nopan
20161011051751_2.jpg
Peltasta nopan
Archer swimsuit nopan/nobra
20161014051212_1.jpg
Warrior swimsuit nude
20161013104600_1.png
Warrior School Look nopan
ODWBawP.png
Wizard swimsuit nude
20161014050527_1.jpg
Cleric swimsuit nude
20161014051540_1.jpg
Topless Vakarine statues
Nude Server select goddesses
No-bra Saule[Sprite/Portrait]
20161012045530_1.jpg
No-bra Lada[Portrait]
Since I now have an easier method of viewing and checking model and such lineups, let me know which classes you want to see without panties! Warrior, Mage, and Cleric will all receive near-full-nude swimsuit mods as well

Attachments

char_texture.zip
428.1 KB · Views: 1,500

ui.ipf.zip
3.1 MB · Views: 1,341

patch.zip
1.6 MB · Views: 1,371

Last edited:

Naduron

Content Creator
wow nice mods :o
People are still playing ToS?`i got so exhausted with all the nonstop lvl grinding >-<
Did they add anything new since launch? :/

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
They revamped a few of the systems, there's nowhere near as many bots(you can also right-click report and block now), and they've added in extra tiers and circles. Also, you can equip cards like in RO, get a bonus from them that way if you're not a summoner
Also, got the warrior swimsuit done. Gonna add it when I finish Cleric and Mage's as well
20161013104600_1.png

T

Trizzie

Could you upload a guide on how to apply this mod? I got IPF Suite and thought I did it right... but now my toon is all pokadot colored . I don't even know how to change it back. I would love if you add a few more pointers on how to do this, your mod is awesome and I want it to wrok so bad! Also thanks for sharing this!

Last edited by a moderator:

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
If you delete an IPF, next time you start the game it'll redownload that file
To apply the patch, use IPFUnpacker to decrypt the IPF
To make this easy, make a couple of text files, edit them and have one be
Code:
ipf_unpack.exe %1 decrypt
and the other
Code:
ipf_unpack.exe %1 encrypt
and then rename them something recognizable and make the extension .bat, like New text document.txt into Decrypt.bat

That way, you can just drag-drop the IPF file onto either Decrypt.bat or Encrypt.bat and it'll do the work then and there

After you've decrypted the IPF, open it up in IPF Suite, and replace or add(Add container, and then drag-drop the subfolders into it if you want to save some time) the files, close and then Encrypt the file again and you should be good to go

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Thank you so much for this! You are the best!

If you take requests, could you maybe do a nopan of the warrior school costume?

Also, did you figure out any way to work with the models themselves, or can you only edit textures/portraits so far? I'm still trying to find a way to do model swaps so I can wear a different class costume on my char, but I still haven't made any progress yet

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Sure, I can get on that! Won't be able to post previews as I don't have the outfit, so you'll have to do the test for that one

Also, I can import models into blender, which is what I use for testing the actual texture placement and everything before I replace it in the game, but I can't edit and export models back into the game, no. Or else the archer's swimsuit mod would've been full nude as well (There's some missing polys on her shoulder and waist that are hidden by the coat)

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Sure, I can get on that! Won't be able to post previews as I don't have the outfit, so you'll have to do the test for that one

Also, I can import models into blender, which is what I use for testing the actual texture placement and everything before I replace it in the game, but I can't edit and export models back into the game, no. Or else the archer's swimsuit mod would've been full nude as well (There's some missing polys on her shoulder and waist that are hidden by the coat)
ah dang, I figured, that's how far I got before I got stuck. Thanks for the work you've done, though!

Jinjo

Potential Patron
Whoa. Love the mods..makes me glad I bought that swimsuit for my mage. Do you think a skirtless mod would be doable..or a transparent skirt mod.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Completely skirtless would have to depend on the outfit, but for most of them at least a shorter skirt should be

I do want to keep the designs as close to their normal versions as I can, something appealing about the subtlety of plain old nopan

Maybe after a while I can do skirtless versions for some of them

KJ76

Potential Patron
Quick question, but how do you find which ipf file in the patch folder to import to for the TP costumes? I found it by going through every ipf file individually but they seem all in separate files - I found the login screen files and swimsuits in different files and I still can't find the school outfit.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
I go through them largest to smallest

To patch these files in, just put ALL of the patch.zip files into the latest patch IPF(highest number in the filename)
You'll need to create the container with ipf suite and then select it, and drag the subfolders into it, but that's it! Just re-encrypt and put it back in the folder and you'll be set

KJ76

Potential Patron
So I can put them into the latest patch file (highest number) even if the files weren't already there? So even if the file doesn't contain Warrior_f_school_look.dds I can just create a folder under char_texture.ipf\pc\body\Warrior_f_school_look01 and put it in? Or am I misunderstanding

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Yep. You'll notice if you go through other patch files, a lot of them will have the same files in them, especially under char_high.ipf, each class will generally have a _base.xac file, because they're updating the base file for each class as I'm assuming more outfits get released.

The way the patches work, is that the most recent patch files(highest number) are given higher priority, in case they patch in something that they need to fix or otherwise overwrite a previous patch's data for, like new outfits or enemies

KJ76

Potential Patron
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the help then, and for the mod too. I've been waiting for someone to work on this game and kept checking the other thread on here every day without realizing this thread existed. <_<;;

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
I would love to see no pants/no panties female swordsman base outfit, if possible.

What I would love to see more than anything, though, is some mods for the merchant girls.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.