[Tree of Savior]Tree of Nopan (1 Viewer)

KJ76

Potential Patron
This isn't exactly related to the nude mod, but I was wondering if you know if it is possible to mod the circle3 costume animations onto other costumes?

Deleted member 66886

Potential Patron
I was wondering if you could finish all the Goddesses' and Female NPCs' portraits and sprites so that they all are showing their chest or maybe remove all the clothes? Can you also make the panty-less versions for all classes or a sexier version of their armor?

Deleted member 66886

Potential Patron
Oh one more thing since I am new, how do you get the login like that? I don't get what you mean by putting the patch.zip in the latest patch thing

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Individually. In the .zip there's folders with .ipf extentions
You need to, in IPFSuite, click "Add Container" and add in the ones missing in the patch file, and then open those up, and drag the folders onto them.
Example, open the patch file, and Add Container bg_texture.ipf
then open that container, and drag the login folder onto the IPFSuite. Then re-encrypt the patch file and put it back in the patch folder

Deleted member 66886

Potential Patron
Individually. In the .zip there's folders with .ipf extentions
You need to, in IPFSuite, click "Add Container" and add in the ones missing in the patch file, and then open those up, and drag the folders onto them.
Example, open the patch file, and Add Container bg_texture.ipf
then open that container, and drag the login folder onto the IPFSuite. Then re-encrypt the patch file and put it back in the patch folder
Do you mean New Container? Because there's only that.

Deleted member 66886

Potential Patron
Here's a picture of the IPF Suite screen
hcvDVVM.png

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40372841/likethis.png
Like this.
Also I explain how to on the first page!
If you delete an IPF, next time you start the game it'll redownload that file
To apply the patch, use IPFUnpacker to decrypt the IPF
To make this easy, make a couple of text files, edit them and have one be
Code:
ipf_unpack.exe %1 decrypt
and the other
Code:
ipf_unpack.exe %1 encrypt
and then rename them something recognizable and make the extension .bat, like New text document.txt into Decrypt.bat

That way, you can just drag-drop the IPF file onto either Decrypt.bat or Encrypt.bat and it'll do the work then and there

After you've decrypted the IPF, open it up in IPF Suite, and replace or add(Add container, and then drag-drop the subfolders into it if you want to save some time) the files, close and then Encrypt the file again and you should be good to go

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
That's why you make the .bat files. You need to run it through the command prompt, the .bat files lets you drop the IPF file onto it, and it opens the prompt and inputs the commands you need to use for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.