Top 10 favorite ryona victims (Girls/Guys) in non-ryona video games (1 Viewer)

Ryonastories

Potential Patron
I'm new and wanted to break the ice. I used non-ryona games because these are the tools I use for ryona myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I'll start
1. Asuka Kazama
2. Leifang
3. Xianghua
4. Anna Williams
5. Lisa (doa)
6. Kasumi (doa)
7. Sophitia/Cassandra
8. Sonya blade
9. Chun-li
10. Christie(doa)

RScarlet

Potential Patron
In no particular order.

1. Patchouli Knowledge (Touhou)
2. Samus Aran
3. Asuka Kazama
4. Mai Shiraiuni
5. Ibuki (Street Fighter)
6. Rainbow Mika
7. Cammy
8. Chun-li
9. Christie Monteiro
10. Lili (Tekken)

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
I feel like this is pretty close to my preferred order.

1. Cassandra (Soul Caliber)
2. Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
3. Natsu (Soul Caliber)
4. Diao Chan (Dynasty Warriors)
5. Lyralei (Dota 2)
6. Marie Rose (Dead or Alive)
7. Samus Aran
8. Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
9. Jaina Proudmoore (Warcraft)
10. Lili (Tekken)

Last edited by a moderator:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Is this in order? I dunno.

1. Cassandra Alexandra (Soul Calibur)
2. Ayane (Dead or Alive)
3. Kathrynn (My OC :P)
4. Karin Kanzuki (Street Fighter)
5. Janis Crea/Janice Claire (Wrestle Angels)
6. Chun Li (Street Fighter)
7. Lucia (Chronicles of Mystara)
8. Whoever the Elf is in Dragon's Crown
9. Hildegard von Krone (Soul Calibur)
10. Kasumi (Dead or Alive)

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron
No order in particular:

1.- Mai Shiranui
2.- Athena Asamiya
3.- Blair Dame
4.- Taki
5.- Kunimitsu
6.- Anna Williams
7.- Cammy
8.- Chun-Li
9.- Helena Douglas
10.- Arina ( Waku Waku 7 )

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
I'll play along, a lot of them are only in one game and really sparked my interest in the whole ryona scene:

1. Sonya Blade (Mortal Kombat 1)
2. April O'Neil (TMNT Tournament Fighters)
3. Blaze Fielding (Streets of Rage 2)
4. Christie Monteiro (Tekken 4)
5. Lucia Morgan (Final Fight 3)
6. B. Orchid (Killer Instinct Gold)
7. Lisa Hamilton (Dead or Alive 4)
8. Candy Cane (Rumble Roses)
9. Cammy White (Street Fighter)
10. Mina Majikina (Samuari Shodown)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hmmm...Well, not all of my fav ladies BUUUUT the ones that, um, arouse me most? For ryona stuffs? I'll pick one from each series.

Ibuki (Street Fighter)
Mila (Dead or Alive)
Asuka Kazama (Tekken)
Sailor Jupiter/Makoto (Sailor Moon)
Korra (Legend of Korra)
Dragon's Crown ladies (OK kinda can't pick one)
Samus Aran (ZSS in Smash especially)
Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
Makoto Nanaya (Blazblue)
Athena Asamiya (King of Fighters)

I like scrappy girls a lot! Girls who are tough and like to fight buuuut not like specifically trying to be like men I guess?
For Street Fighter I also like Sakura a lot and she's my main buuut I can't deny that Ibuki is easier to get me there for ryona, heh.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Here are mine as if some were not obvious from my XPS sets. While I believe it or not do like reverse ryona I don't really have a perfered male target just attackers(which are also the ones on this list) also I tried to stick to one lady per-series(unless I had them tie)

10. Temari (Naruto)
9. Videl (DBZ)
8. Reiko (Rumble Roses)
7. Shina/Uriko(Bloody Roar, depends on my mood which one)
6. Yuri Sakazaki (KOF)
5. Sakura Kasugano (Street Fighter)
4. Rebecca Chambers (Resident Evil, though I tend to like what I do to her in Xnalara more)
3. Ayane/Mila(DOA it depends on my mood which one I like more)
2. Cassandra (Soul calibur...her p1 outfit in 2 and 3 most of all)
1. Asuka Kazama (Tekken) I know shocking right

some unassorted mentions: Candy and Makoto (from Rumble Roses) Hitomi(DOA) Malin, Maylee, Ninnon, Mary, and Vanessa(KOF) Leo, Miharu, and Ling(Tekken) Julia(only in Tekken 3/Tag 1) Cammy and Makoro(Street Fighter) Ibuki(street fighter but only in outfits with her face uncovered). Natsu, Xianghua, Seung Mina, Leixua, Viola and Hilde(Soul Calibur) Alice(bloody Roar) Sherry(RE6) Meryl(MGS twin snakes) and finally Sun Shang Xian, Xiang Chi, and Bao(Dynasty Warriors)

I didn't put in any OCs or create characters cause that feels like cheating to me

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
I started a thread like this awhile back, but the mods deleted it for some reason. Hopefully this one stays up...!

1. Kitana (MK)
2. Sonya Blade (MK)
3. B Orchid (Killer Instinct)
4. Kim Wu (Killer Instinct)
5. Rebecca Chambers (Resident Evil)
6. Maki Genryusai (Final Fight)
7. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
8. Sakura Kasugano (Street Fighter)
9. Cassie Cage (MK)
0. Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil)

That's just playable, from video games, any genre; it's tough because video game ryona is a passion of mine, and such a short list can't even begin to do the subject matter justice! I could break it down yet further, like by series or genre, if anyone's interested.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
^ There is actually older thread just like this already. Yours is probably merged with that one.

IIRC, the older thread was only tangentially relevant (it was about creating an ideal victim for a hypothetical ryona game or some such); a mod merged the two, then erased the entire thing, mine and the older post together.

Anyways, my point being - please don't erase this thread, too! It's an interesting topic, and people clearly like to discuss it.

giugo

Swell Supporter
1. Nina Williams (T3)
2. Zafina (T6)
3. Cassie Cage (MKX)
4. Julia Chang (T3)
5. Kunimitsu (TTT2)
6. Jade (MK9)
7. Christie Monteiro (T4)
8. Sareena (MKA)
9. Christie (DOA)
10. Sarah Bryant (VF5)

neosushi

Casual Client
It's hard to list favourite characters. I'm gonna go list the ones that have been the most impactful to me from a ryona perspective. In no particular order.

1-2) Maki and Lucia (Final Fight 2 and 3 resp.)

Final Fight 2 was the one I grew up with so I feel a closer connection to Maki than I do Lucia. I picture Lucia as very rough, tough and tomboy-ish, whereas I picture Maki to be more graceful, but more dangerous. The Final Fight formula is one that I like and has influenced my fantasy a lot. You have the hordes of physically inferior mooks followed by the physically superior boss fight. The girls need to find a way around the unfair numbers disadvantage and in the process will be weakened. They then have to finesse their way through the invincible boss fights.

3) Mai (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters)

Self explanatory. Big bust, lots of jiggle, small and skilled. Has lots of tools to topple a larger foe so even if her opponent is physically dominant, there's still a lot of tension and uncertainty in the fight. I remember playing a survival mode where I basically had to fight off infinite number of enemies and see how far I got. I just loved the inevitability of losing, no matter how absurdly skilled Mai was (I'm dreadful at fighting games, so I need to set it on an easier difficulty to give me the illusion that Mai kicks ass).

4-5) Black Orchid and Maya (Killer Instinct)

I wasn't the type to read up on fighting game stories as a kid, so I often just made it up. To me, these two girls were outmatched. They were just above average humans fighting against killer robots and skeletons. Having normal girls try to hold their own against the supernatural was really cool to me. Yes I know B Orchid turns into a panther and these girls do crazy stuff. In my fantasies, they did none of that

6) Tiffany (Rival Schools)

Rival Schools is not exactly an original concept. You have a bunch of schools entering some sort of fighting tournament (I think) and fighting each other. Of course, in anime fashion, you have themed schools like the sports school, the American school, the punk school etc. Tiffany was the cheerleader for the American school. (Blonde pretty boy, cheerleader, intimidating black dude. I think they have all of the anime American stereotypes covered...) This was really the first time I experienced this concept in the form of a video game. The appealing thing is that since it was school vs school, I would imagine some of the girls that I had a crush on (when I was in middle/high school) fighting some of these schools and getting their ass kicked

7) Vallah (War Gods)

Completely dreadful game about a bunch of Gods fighting each other. However, I remember loving this cheat code that allowed me to modify damage taken by each player. I basically modified it so that the AI would take almost no damage. I would imagine Vallah had her God status stripped away and was the one mortal fighting against the Gods. Human vs immortal, wonder how that fight will end up.

That's all I can think of as far as games that influenced my ryona fantasies. Strangely enough, Chun Li didn't really do it for me. I guess just fill the 8-10 slots with WWE games, as I loved doing things like handicap matches and royal rumbles

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
7) Vallah (War Gods)

Completely dreadful game about a bunch of Gods fighting each other. However, I remember loving this cheat code that allowed me to modify damage taken by each player. I basically modified it so that the AI would take almost no damage. I would imagine Vallah had her God status stripped away and was the one mortal fighting against the Gods. Human vs immortal, wonder how that fight will end up.

I forgot to mention this game, such an under appreciated game in terms of ryona. Kerri Hoskins was amazing as Vallah and wore such a revealing outfit. You're scenario is also pretty detailed and creative. Glad to see I'm not the only one who remembers this one.

kubi mage

Club Regular
Hmm... it changes over time so I can't say for sure. Currently:
1) Christie Monteiro
2) Chun Li
3) Lei Fang
4) Tina Armstrong
5) Jill Valentine (blonde version)
6) Julia Chang
7) Sophitia Alexander
8) Rachel (Ninja Gaiden Sigma)
9) Catwoman
10) B. Orchid

So right now with the exception of the last one it mostly comes down to whoever I can get my hands on in XNA/XPS (when the PC version of KI hits, though...) Can't really name an all-time top 10 but #1 has been pretty high ever since Tekken 4. Hard to believe how far we've come; 12 years ago I could only have dreamed of being able to use actual character models.

D

Deleted member 31

If you've watched my vids, this list will probably make sense. :P

1) Taki (Soul Calibur IV)
2) Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
3) Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 5)
4) Chun Li (Street Fighter 4)
5) Kitana (MK9/MKX)
6) Ayane (Dead Or Alive)
7) Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
8) Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat X)
9) Vanessa Lewis (Virtua Fighter V)
10) Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Cassie Cage became an instant favourite for me with MKX. And I'm hoping for some good ryona material with the upcoming Rise of the Tomb Raider. The 2013 one was kinda disappointing for ryona.

supe41

Potential Patron
1. Julia Chang
2. Kitana
3. Cammy White
4. Reiko Hinomoto
5. Asuka Kazama
6. Kasumi
7. Claire Redfield
8. Mai Shiranui
9. Seong Mi-Na
10. Mai Shiranui

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.