Thicker Ass Clothes (1 Viewer)

G

Garagolth

These are great! Would it possible to make the tight skirt from moreclothing or a tight dress work with this?
Being extra greedy, make it possible for them to pulled up?
Thanks!

bigjerry

Casual Client
Is anybody else having problems with the thighhighs? I can't get them to work.
Works good for me, don't know why You have any problems

These are great! Would it possible to make the tight skirt from moreclothing or a tight dress work with this?
Being extra greedy, make it possible for them to pulled up?
Thanks!

Added medium skirt, but it's made for my skinny stomach mod, so it won't fit to regular bodies. All clothes can be added to moreclothing. There is pulled up skirt mod (Iagos made it?) don't remember, try it on thicker bodies.

hl155569

Potential Patron
These are sexy as hell! :D thank you!

Can I ask if the leggingsV2 can be shortened to just below the knee?
Have tried but can’t get it sorted...

Thanks again!

1cor1

2D Artist
Animator
Coder
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
29.06.2016 Update info : clothes with _v2 on the end are rgb supported. Panties down will remain solid colours, until I'll learn shading, and thighhighs until I'll learn to draw them better.

If there'll be any request I can just add another colour of panties down / thighhigs

Hi there. I always liked Pat's thicker ass and legs mod. I was playing with this, and other mods for some time, and now I decided, that if no one is going to create clothes for it, I'll try :)

First I must say, I'm totally newbie in this stuff. Never used flash, photoshop or similar, and I'm trying with tutorials from this site. Ok let's see what are my first tries:

Thick Ass Leggins:
View attachment 54708

Thick Ass Pyjama low:
View attachment 54738

Thick Ass Pyjama low stars:
View attachment 54744

Thick Ass Skirt:
View attachment 54759

Thick Ass Panties on thigh:
View attachment 54764
Thick Ass Thighhigs:
View attachment 54783
Thick Ass Sport shorts:
View attachment 54881
Thick Ass Panties:
View attachment 55214

Thick Ass Thongs:
View attachment 55215
Thick Ass Skirt dots:
View attachment 55337

Thick Ass medium skirt (for skinny stomach):
View attachment 63110

I draw this clothes similar to mods createrd by others here (I hope it's not forbitten) I liked lagos low pyjama and wanted to make it on thick ass

I would like to make some more pants, thongs , skirts, and pantyhose. Thats plan for now :)
Excellent. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.