Thicker Ass Clothes (1 Viewer)

bigjerry

Casual Client

29.06.2016 Update info : clothes with _v2 on the end are rgb supported. Panties down will remain solid colours, until I'll learn shading, and thighhighs until I'll learn to draw them better.

If there'll be any request I can just add another colour of panties down / thighhigs

Hi there. I always liked Pat's thicker ass and legs mod. I was playing with this, and other mods for some time, and now I decided, that if no one is going to create clothes for it, I'll try :)

First I must say, I'm totally newbie in this stuff. Never used flash, photoshop or similar, and I'm trying with tutorials from this site. Ok let's see what are my first tries:

Thick Ass Leggins:
Thick_Ass_Leggins.png

Thick Ass Pyjama low:
Thic_Ass_Pyjama_low.png

Thick Ass Pyjama low stars:
Thick_Ass_Pyjama_low_stars.png

Thick Ass Skirt:
Thick_Ass_skirt.png

Thick Ass Panties on thigh:
Thick_Ass_Panties_on_thigh.png
Thick Ass Thighhigs:
Thick_Ass_Thighhigh.png
Thick Ass Sport shorts:
Thick_Ass_Sport_shorts.png
Thick Ass Panties:
Thick_Ass_Panties_v2.png

Thick Ass Thongs:
Thick_Ass_Thongs_v2.png
Thick Ass Skirt dots:
Thick_Ass_Skirt_dots_v2.png

Thick Ass medium skirt (for skinny stomach):
Screenshot.jpg

I draw this clothes similar to mods createrd by others here (I hope it's not forbitten) I liked lagos low pyjama and wanted to make it on thick ass

I would like to make some more pants, thongs , skirts, and pantyhose. Thats plan for now :)

Attachments

Thick_Ass_Leggins.swf
6.8 KB · Views: 3,828

Thick_Ass_Pyjama_low.swf
6.5 KB · Views: 2,404

Thick_Ass_Pyjama_low_stars.swf
6.9 KB · Views: 1,975

Thick_Ass_skirt.swf
7 KB · Views: 3,590

Thick_Ass_Panties_on_thigh(black).swf
6.7 KB · Views: 2,823

Thick_Ass_Panties_on_thigh(white).swf
6.7 KB · Views: 2,463

Thick_Ass_Panties_on_thigh(pink).swf
6.7 KB · Views: 2,430

Thick_Ass_Thighhigh(higher).swf
6.6 KB · Views: 3,763

Thick_Ass_Thighhigh(lower).swf
6.5 KB · Views: 3,407

Thick_Ass_Leggins_v2.swf
7.6 KB · Views: 2,839

Thick_Ass_Sport_shorts_v2.swf
7 KB · Views: 3,281

Thick_Ass_Skirt_v2.swf
8.2 KB · Views: 3,016

Thick_Ass_Pyjama_low_stars_v2.swf
9.6 KB · Views: 1,731

Thick_Ass_Pyjama_low_v2.swf
7.1 KB · Views: 1,933

Thick_Ass_Panties_v2.swf
6.5 KB · Views: 3,160

Thick_Ass_Thongs_v2.swf
6.4 KB · Views: 3,408

Thick_Ass_Skirt_dots_v2.swf
13.1 KB · Views: 2,279

Thic_Ass_medium_skirt.swf
6.8 KB · Views: 2,674

Last edited:

bigjerry

Casual Client
I've tried to create something I've always thinking of - panties down on her thighs. Hope You like it. Everything uploaded in first post.

aztlan

Casual Client
I would love to see the Panties Down on Her Thighs for the standard character - if you have any inclination to do this.
Even if not - very nice idea and execution.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I would love to see the Panties Down on Her Thighs for the standard character
We already have Panties around one leg by @RajasGrime. The new design is visually different enough that it might merit a conversion ... but then again we have an abundance of content for the standard character. BBW fans might be upset to discover that their new hero has been spending time on thin girl mods :)

Next issue: When I'm trying to publish swf from Pat's template I always get 1180 error for registerMod(name) line. When I copy my drawed mod to Sby's template I can publish it without any problems, so I have to move my ready drawings every time and publish them from there.
I'd suggest that you copy Pat's leg shapes into sby's FLA file, and then use them to replace the existing assets in the Reference layers. Use the "Swap..." button (on the Properties tab) for this task -- manually nudging each shape into the correct position would be a waste of your time.

Last question: I have little problems with smooth look of lines from diffrent templates (mostly on her back/ass) - picture below. Is there easy way to do this connections, or just keep trying?
Try including a "Backside" element if you aren't already doing so.

Apart from that ... I'd file it under "known issue." SDT limbs are composed of fixed sprites without any mesh-deformation features, so rotation relies on specific pivot-points and consistent radial distances. If you tinker with the radius (by enhancing the buttocks) then minor alignment problems are bound to occur. I know that it's difficult to overlook visual flaws in your own work ... but fans probably won't care very much :)

bigjerry

Casual Client
We already have Panties around one leg by @RajasGrime. The new design is visually different enough that it might merit a conversion ... but then again we have an abundance of content for the standard character. BBW fans might be upset to discover that their new hero has been spending time on thin girl mods :)

Yes, I know this mod - but panties are down on her ankle :) And You are right, there is a lot of stuff on thin girls so there is no point for me to do clothes for them (except if anyone have idea for something new) I just want to make clothes for thicker girl, even if they look same as already created

Ps. I would say... PAWG , not BBW :) You know - weider hips, nice ass, and small waist - as someone wrote this mod look's great with skinny stomach mod :)

Ps.2 added two thighhigh

Last edited:

bigjerry

Casual Client
THIS IS AMAZING! Hope you can get RGB for these mods soon!

Thanks, and I must say, that I'm trying to draw some clothes and didn't even try to do RGB. I promise I'll look at it.

Adding sport shorts

edit1: I've tried for almost 2 hours and I'm too stupid :/ is there any guide or tutorial for it? I've read notes in Sby's template tutorial but I don't understend which layer need to be black, which named rgbfill.... can anyone tell me how to do this? for simply one layer element, without any detalis or shading on it

edit2 : Got it :) I'll try to change all uploaded stuff to rgb soon.

Last edited:

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Yes! finally someone made these! Thanks so much :)
Pls keep making even more ^^

Edit: I'd be awesome to get something out of these: Pantyhose, Latex thighhighs and maybe some sort of diffirent looking fishnets, Torn leggings, Spank Skirt.

Also cropped jeans/ripped cropped jeans would be pretty sweet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.