The Zako's personal background (2 Viewers)

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
I love the constant squeaky noises they make when they walk. Yeah, the Matrix made leather outfits popular but they are in reality, not so good for stealthy approaches. :D
It was a comedy, and there was surprisingly good shootout scene.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
There are many different backgrounds we can imagine and give our zakos, and there are always a lot of zakos, so I think it would be interesting if a zako girl was a famous person. Celebrity or someone else who willingly (or being blackmailed) joined the team of female amateurs with guns and met her end. She can not hide her identity if her team never leave any survivors or hide her face under mask if other zakos do the same, but finally she should be killed and recognized. It can be a big scandal if the circumstances of her death will be revealed or maybe her boss will use her popularity to hide what really happened and insist that somebody killed her and her backup dancers, and thus it was a tragedy and not a battle.

Chimeracorps

Vivacious Visitor
One source of material of a zako getting screen time/focus, is actually in the movie divergent. Not counting the brainwashing aspect of the movie. While there are obviously female zako in the movie, its the brainwashing that made the guards do bad things. So in this case its actually a male guard, Miles Teller's character. The blonde erudite boss lady, Miles Teller's character knows she is evil, and knows what she is up to. Yet offers to join anyway. She makes a comment "I already have enough guards".

He ends up on guard duty at the back entrance into dauntless's hideout, easily dealt with by the protagonist. What I like about his character, he made a conscious decision to join the bad guys. In this case he was kind of a coward, wanted to be on the winning side, and that was his reasons/motives. In other material a zako would join a organization say like Cobra, Hydra, Shadaloo (from Street Fighter), Spectre, and I could go on. These people join for different, and similar reasons. However one thing they all have in common, they don't mind being bad, and since in some of those organizations, they know they are one of the bad guys, they deserve being taken out by the good guys.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
This is a very interesting topic in my opinion. Stormtroopers in Star Wars are almost always seems as incompetent goons on screen. Recently in novel, the more human side of them was shown. In the book Battlefront Twilight Company, a young woman was given the name Thara Nyende. This young woman joined the stormtrooper corps because of a steady paycheck. I can imagine any foot soldier even lowest in the rank does get a good decent pay. When Thara Nyende was not on duty as trooper SP-475, she helps out around family. I imagine a lot of the rank and file foot soldiers see their role as a job and they have someone back home that cared for them.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Drizzt78 posted a really good movie in the Live Acion Zako thread.
There is a scene, in which three girls tried to find a job. One refused to work on a drug dealers, two others agreed. They became lab workers, and later their group were armed and sent to defend the lab. As you can imagine, they had no battle skills and 7 of them died (there were 11 of them). We cant see this two girls later in movie, which is pity, but at least we have a scene with some girls who agreed to be cannon fodder. I translated the dialog with google translator. At least it's somethig.

The scene starts at 0:34:45

Girl 1: Good afternoon we come to hear about job.
Henchwoman: Good afternoon, ladies, this job consists of working in a laboratory making packages, you will earn very well and have a lot of fun, but the boss does want you to be very clear that the one who enters does not leave And if things go wrong they can end up in jail or dead so you know think about it before making a decision
Girl 1: Well, what do you think, girls?
Girl 2: Well, I do stay.
Girl 1: I'll stay too
Girl 3: Well, I'm going to look for a job elsewhere.
Girl 2: Job? Where?
Girl 3: Well, the maquiladoras are hiring there
Girl 1: there you are going to win a slime (I have no idea what does this mean. Maybe she call her stupid)
Girl 3: Well yes but I will live honestly and in peace
Girl 1: Well, we are going to stay,
Girl 2: Yes
Henchwoman: well welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

• Ezzy

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.