The Sims 4 Simecaio's Nude Pack. (1 Viewer)

Simecaio

Potential Patron

Hi! This is the first mod i created. I hope you like it!

This pack works as a piece of underwear.

In the character edit screen:
To choose the breasts, delete the current piece of clothing used by sims or in the selection of underwear salmon color, select the color beige.
To the bottom is the same thing, but you can choose between different colors of pubic hair and shaved.

Attention:

There is a color of pubic hair for every hair color, but the selection is not automatic with the hair color and must be manually selected, also can not make the game select a default color because i do not understand how he does this selection.

The mod works like a piece of clothing, so it does not appear when the sims take baths.

But anyway, the mod works perfectly with any skin color.

To Install: Unpack the files to the folder: \Users\"computer name"\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Shaved 1.jpg Shaved 2.jpg Shaved 3.jpg Shaved 4.jpg Shaved 5.jpg

Auburn.jpg Black.jpg BlackSaltAndPepper.jpg Blonde.jpg Brown.jpg BrownSaltAndPepper.jpg DarkBlue.jpg DarkBrown.jpg DirtyBlond.jpg Gray.jpg Green.jpg HotPink.jpg Orange.jpg Platinum.jpg PurplePastel.jpg Red.jpg Turquoise.jpg White.jpg

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Can someone remake a nude mod for The Sims 4? I got it off steam today it looks awesome on 4k with my sli 970 GTX GPU. This mods need more touching up her nipples and vagina need realistic textures. If someone have time please makes one and share it. I've been Googleed but most of them are paid mods and they look lime crap to me. GVZ will have more talented modders.

@Simecaio, if you still working on your mods please improve it more.
Thanks for sharing man.

Last edited by a moderator:

GandulGandul

Potential Patron
I think an update caused a slight problem to this mod, I can see the outlines from the underwears ( I think they are the normal maps ? ). Anyone else got this problem ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.