Burial of the Zakos (disposal of zako corpses) (1 Viewer)

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Bodypiles is easily one of the best things about zakos. Males are boring you see them all the time. But for females it's awesome, as the female body just has more beauty to it, from breast and butt sizes, to the pretty or cute faces and skinny, slender, or muscular bellys, to thick or slender legs, overall just more appealing variety for the female form. Then for zako you see them beaten dead or unconcious and the appeal of HOW they are dealt with, either gory or clean they can either be neatly thrown into a ple or left where hey fell, they're often sexy bodies lwying in sex poses around each other or on each other, so much fun even WHERE they are, such as litering a room all over the furniture ot in an alley thrown into a dumpster like trash, and in the end how they're bodies are treated during clean up, are they just carelessly thrwn into disposal of soem kind like trash and either the uniform saved or thrown away too, or are they taken to a morgue and carefully recorded of their death say for family who may be concerned, either wa so much possible detail in this that makes it so appealing.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
so much possible detail in this that makes it so appealing.
It can be fun to imagine what can people think or say about them too. What if somebody made photos of dead zakos and share them, and now everybody knows about the battle? What if a shy girl treated like dirty whore because of her revealing uniform? What if a lusty girl seems like a victim of the jerk, who forced her to wear such impractical outfit? What if some of the zakos treated better than others? What if their boss ordered to bury one or two his favourite zakos and left others to rot? There are many 'what if' can be discovered.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Bodypiles is easily one of the best things about zakos. Males are boring you see them all the time. But for females it's awesome, as the female body just has more beauty to it, from breast and butt sizes, to the pretty or cute faces and skinny, slender, or muscular bellys, to thick or slender legs, overall just more appealing variety for the female form. Then for zako you see them beaten dead or unconcious and the appeal of HOW they are dealt with, either gory or clean they can either be neatly thrown into a ple or left where hey fell, they're often sexy bodies lwying in sex poses around each other or on each other, so much fun even WHERE they are, such as litering a room all over the furniture ot in an alley thrown into a dumpster like trash, and in the end how they're bodies are treated during clean up, are they just carelessly thrwn into disposal of soem kind like trash and either the uniform saved or thrown away too, or are they taken to a morgue and carefully recorded of their death say for family who may be concerned, either wa so much possible detail in this that makes it so appealing.
I like it when it's the heroine who has to deal with the defeated zako and she becomes a big blubbery obstacle for the heroine to overcome. First she has to defeat the zako, then she has to deal with the limp body. Either she needs to carry her to a secluded area (not an easy task since I like BBWs) to hide her body, or take her uniform, or search her for a piece of intel which she could be hiding in a very intimate area, or all of the above. Either way the Zako's body is almost an item added to the heroines inventory, or a lootbox that must be searched lovingly.

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer
Anyway, I think killing girls is too cruel, Yes females bodypiles beautiful, but, they could be forced to wedding, it's a way better!

JustK

2D Artist
Illustrator
Writer
This is not real, it's only in imagination, so nobody harmed.
Yes, I know they are just drawings, but, this is really cruel! All people with female biological sex should give birth to kids, not die on battlefields!

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Henchwoman got shot in the head (1:17:06), and her friends just threw her out of the car (1:17:34) and left behind (1:18:10)

There are also some other interesting scenes in this movie:
5:42 - casually shot female zako
6:18 - neck snap
1:15:52 - grenade
1:16:30 - body checking

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
And making dinner, am I right? /s
in a sense, yes. still though, this is a fictional scenario. so the person is both right and wrong. women are what keep humanity from dying out and should ideally be preserved (minimal presence on the battlefield, for example). even so, this is fictional, so there is nothing wrong with fictional women biting the dust in combat.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
In the 'Hitman: Absolution' game was a trailer, dedicated to the group of female zako, killed by Hitman. Each of them had a personal file, and her death was noted in it. Two of them were sisters, and they shared the same file.
Boo.jpg Jennifer Anne Paxton.jpg Radoncic sisters.jpg Louisa Cain.jpg Jaqueline Moorhead.jpg Marie Garnier.jpg

Last edited:

jehuty256

Avid Affiliate

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Apparently the nuns were suppose to be in more levels but people complained so they cut some of them out
If they didn't complain about the 'misogyny', they would have complained about the lack of female representation.

Some people just want to complain.

jehuty256

Avid Affiliate
If they didn't complain about the 'misogyny', they would have complained about the lack of female representation.

Some people just want to compl
They said it promoted violence against women. which is bs because female enemies was rare to see and its seems like even more so these days

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
They said it promoted violence against women. which is bs because female enemies was rare to see and its seems like even more so these days
They want representation, just not violently. Or sexually. 🤔

Sounds like equality alright.

Now, before I get called a Nazi or whatever, For the record, I don't have any problems with women, minorities, people who fuck things that I wouldn't, or even people I disagree with on politics. What I do have a problem with is Activists. Just stop. You are making things worse. You're trying to mend vases with hammers.

Now, I'm going back on topic before Fleet comes in here and rightfully chastises me 😅

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
Now, I'm going back on topic before Fleet comes in here and rightfully chastises me 😅
This game is just about the point of the thread.
You can have additional point for hiding zako bodies or dealing with them in other ways. You also could put female zako in the boxes together or with the male guards. Too bad you can only drag them and take in your arms only when dump in something.
Body_hiding.jpg

Novartis

Casual Client
What's really sad is that they cannot be strip searched and cannot be positioned inside the dump site. No mods to make all enemies nuns either.

Ezzy

Master of this Domain
What's really sad is that they cannot be strip searched and cannot be positioned inside the dump site. No mods to make all enemies nuns either.
The first body in the box usually looks pretty good. If only they were wearing skirts or short dresses.
This is another interesting way to get rid of the dead zako girl.
Ripper.jpg

And the worst place to be hidden.
body hidden.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.