The HuniePop Girls (1 Viewer)

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Here's what I have right now for Audrey. Gyazo - 4f3d78b0f58f5bcb402ef48109d4374c.png

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I'm not sure it's all the way there. Like I mentioned before, Audrey's difficult to work with because every drawing of her default appearance is a little bit different. (The highlights on this vs. this vs. this, in particular. Are they pure white? Are they white with black? Is her in-game appearance more canon than her official art? etc.)

I like how the bow is, and I'm relatively happy with how the highlights came out, but I'm not sure about the shape and shading as an actual hair mod. What do you guys think of it?

Last edited:

dark_knight17

Content Creator
Oh yes, this is very good ! I think I know which ref image you used (Starship ? :wink:). Many Thanks for your contribution, I hope there will be more !

You're right, I did use Starship. Had to alter the colour to be more in line with the official art, but the detail and position were practically perfect.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Here's what I have right now for Audrey. Gyazo - 4f3d78b0f58f5bcb402ef48109d4374c.png

I'm not sure it's all the way there. Like I mentioned before, Audrey's difficult to work with because every drawing of her default appearance is a little bit different. (The highlights on this vs. this vs. this, in particular. Are they pure white? Are they white with black? Is her in-game appearance more canon than her official art? etc.)

I like how the bow is, and I'm relatively happy with how the highlights came out, but I'm not sure about the shape and shading as an actual hair mod. What do you guys think of it?

Hey ! This is very good too ! But if you're asking me to help you finish, here are my thoughts:

1) It seems to me that the shape of the hair is perfect so I'll speak only about the colour.

2) You're right, Audrey is difficult because the original artist really did what he wanted with each image ah ah. I would not take your third reference image as a... reference. If you really want to stick to the official game designs, this will be your second reference image, and the ones I've posted here first. Your first reference image is an artwork, maybe given as a bonus for the kickstarter backers.

3) I think that both images are good. The first one (artwork) is maybe sligthly easier to recreate because you just have to make a red shading while the canon reference is something that melts red/white/black while being somewhat transparent (very strange !).

4) If you ask me the one that I'd rather, I'll stay true to my original demand and go for the canon, but I'd be happy with the artwork too if you prefer. In both cases though, I would not go like you to a pure white but to a light red at most.

5) You've cheated a bit with the transparent piece of "veil" going with the bow. It should be transparent and let us see the hair under. :wink:
But I admit that I've not been able to put my finger on this at first sight. Of course, now I can't unsee it, damn me ! :tongue:

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

- The veil actually is transparent, but it ended up in a spot where there weren't actually any lines underneath it. I added a little extra line and added some folds in the veil.
- Fortunately, the highlights are already white, so adjusting them is as simple as changing the opacity. I tried two different versions but I'm not sure I'm sold on them.
- I also tried making her whole hair darker. That looked weird with the pinker highlights, so I changed them to white again. I kind of like it like that - it looks like her HunieCam appearance, which I think has the best-looking highlights.

Here's the darkened hair, and two different versions of the original with fainter highlights. The top one is the version of the veil I'm going with, so ignore the veils on the other two. The last one's an alternate where I made the highlights prominent along her bangs, but more toned down as they go down the rest of her hair.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi ! Thanks again for your hard work. :smile:

My personal feelings about these are:

1) I think that the darker hair are too dark compared to the model.

2) Great job on the veil, this is a lot more realistic !

3) Concerning the colors, my preference goes to the second of your 4 proposals as I really prefer a light red to a pure white, even if it's a little bit at the end. :smile:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Ahoy!
I hope noone is annoyed for me allowing myself to write and publish a little test dialogue for these divine little girls! Enjoy!
Regards, Me

Thanks for this ! I did not meant the bundle to be a sandbox at first but since it may be a very long time before we have all the girls and I can write a decent dialogue/game, I'll include your sound tester in the next version of the Hunie-Booth package, there may be people interested with some kind of an alpha version right now after all :smile:. (I'll include the corrected version as it did not work directly for me, had to use the [SETVARBYNAEM] alias instead of your [SETVARBYNAME] triggers).

I'll upload a new version when S Sharklasers will provide the final version of Audrey's hair.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi S Sharklasers ,

It's been almost a month since you showed us your work. You were almost done at that time. I hope you're well but if you can't find the time to "finish" (I found it really good myself), maybe you could share with us what you've already done ? As I said, the second of your 4 proposal is very good and that would be a very cool addition to the collection. Of course, if you don't find it perfect, you can still upgrade it later.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi community :smile:

Just a quick note to inform you that I've finally updated the link in the OP to a 1.01 version of the bundle.
It's been a long time since S Sharklasers last appearance so I'll push another update when he can give us his glorious work on Audrey's hair.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi community,

I'm still sad and a bit confused to see that S Sharklasers decided to keep his work for him and not sharing it here with us as it was a very good Audrey's hair and seemed complete to me but anyway we've just had the surprise that @D-Oxygen made us Lola's hair. So I've updated the OP accordingly with a v1.02 of the Hunie-Booth package.

Have fun :smile:

Sharklasers

Content Creator
I'm not keeping the Audrey hair to myself - I'm just not done with it. I'm not fully satisfied with how her color and highlights are coming out, I'd like to mess with her bangs , and I'd also like to make them partly translucent so her eyebrows will show through, a la D-Oxygen's Jessie hair. I also think it kinda looks like a wig, somehow. I think I'd like to make it darker, with the highlights on the whiter end, but I don't want the highlights to be too big, either. And since the HuniePop and HunieCam styles are different, but I prefer the HunieCam style, I might do two different versions, or something.

So I'm not ready to release it yet. I hope I don't sound selfish, but I'm making and sharing these mods for myself, so I don't want to release something that I'm not happy with.

(Besides, if D-Oxygen can disappear for a couple months, so can I, right?)

DrZombi

Content Creator
I'm not keeping the Audrey hair to myself - I'm just not done with it. I'm not fully satisfied with how her color and highlights are coming out, I'd like to mess with her bangs , and I'd also like to make them partly translucent so her eyebrows will show through, a la D-Oxygen's Jessie hair. I also think it kinda looks like a wig, somehow. I think I'd like to make it darker, with the highlights on the whiter end, but I don't want the highlights to be too big, either. And since the HuniePop and HunieCam styles are different, but I prefer the HunieCam style, I might do two different versions, or something.

So I'm not ready to release it yet. I hope I don't sound selfish, but I'm making and sharing these mods for myself, so I don't want to release something that I'm not happy with.

(Besides, if D-Oxygen can disappear for a couple months, so can I, right?)

I'm sorry if I hurt you, I did not want to make you appear selfish. :oops:

It's just that I've tried to contact you multiple times through different ways to have news and you never answered even when you were connected to the forum so I thought that you were upset or something and maybe blocked me for whatever reason so I just wanted to have a reaction. :oops:

I'm happy if everything's good for you and I understand only too well that we're all here doing what we do for our own pleasure and that nothing is due to anybody. It's just that I had the feeling that the hair were almost done and I was sad to see that this could be lost forever cause it was really promising and Audrey is probably the character for which I'll have the hardest time making something good without good modders. :smile:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi everybody !

Here is the release of the v1.03 of the Hunie-Booth with a now completely done Lola ! Thanks to @D-Oxygen 's and Huitznahua Huitznahua 's great work !
I hope they'll want to go on with other girls as well ! :smile:

Link is in the OP as always :smile:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Which one ?

I don't want you to feel like it is a job, so just choose the girl you'd rather work on. What pleases you the most.

Now if you want to know what I'd suggest, I'd say that it should not be too much work for a great result to go on with Jessie. The poor girl is still the victim of @Iago's non breast-slidable top and she doesn't wear that much details so this could be a quick and useful one ! And since we already have her hair done, that would make a second girl entirely done :smile:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi everybody !

Here is the release of the v1.04 of the Hunie-Booth with a now completely done Jessie ! Thanks to @D-Oxygen 's and Huitznahua Huitznahua 's great work ! They can continue with another girl if they want to, I won't complain :tongue:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi everybody !

Here is the release of the v1.05 of the Hunie-Booth with a now completely done Celeste ! Thanks to dark_knight17 dark_knight17 's and Huitznahua Huitznahua 's great work ! They can continue with another girl if they want to, I won't complain :tongue:

Every_Tuesday

Content Creator
DrZombi DrZombi I can try to make you a Tiffany hair mod if you want cause i found some really nice ref image on Twitter of her and Kyu Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet. Unfortunately her pigtails aren´t shown completely in that picture. I look if i can find something that looks similiar to adapt her hair. I did the basics of the top har so far Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet , i make the shading soon and let you guys know. Please tell me what you think and if i should continue :wink:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi Every_Tuesday Every_Tuesday , Thanks for your work ! It is always a pleasure to have people contribute to the thread ! This is very encouraging. I would probably have her hair a little bit darker but this is pretty good so far :smile:. What would be great would be to use the dynamic library to make the pigtails move with her. I think that Huitznahua Huitznahua and @SyntaxTerror can help you with this if you're not comfortable.

Every_Tuesday

Content Creator
I would probably have her hair a little bit darker but this is pretty good so far
I´m glad you like it :grin:. I used the base color of her hair from Huniecam Studio. When you say you want it a bit darker, do you like it to be more like her art from the title screen https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/10/4b/ef/104befdc0168883e000d52f3cb28adee.jpg , or like the ingame art of her http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/huniepop/images/c/c1/Tiffany_(2).png/revision/latest?cb=20151003151441, or maybe more like the lewd shots Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet ?

What would be great would be to use the dynamic library to make the pigtails move with her. I think that Huitznahua Huitznahua and @SyntaxTerror can help you with this if you're not comfortable.
Yeah that would be nice, but unfortunately i don´t n´know how to animate. I doubt that @SyntaxTerror is going to help here cause he has a lot on his plate right now. Huitznahua Huitznahua on the other and could probably help me if he wants to. I can finish the hair as far as i can and can provide the .svg file for you. Just let me know :wink:

To bad there isn´t really a side view shot of Beli in her arabic hairstyle, cause i would like to do her as well ( inuendo intended ) :grin:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.