The HuniePop Girls (1 Viewer)

DrZombi

Content Creator
I don't quite like this new line you added here:
6d5a9ab1bcefdb55fdc8683d1511c7de.png

Except from that, the pigtail is really more readable this way but I don't know why, there's still something bothering me. I had the same feeling with my own tries, I've tested a lot of position and angles without feeling really happy with each one, not really recognizing Kyu, but I don't want to bug you again and again for something I can't really define or you'll end up telling me to go fuck myself and you'll be just right.
When you'll export your final work, could you please just do it on 2 layers like you did previously ? This way I will be able to continue trying on my side without bothering you and if I (or anyone) can come up with something which feels better, we can just share it here :smile:

Many thanks for your work again, I know how hard it is, especially with me on the other side of the work ^^

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Nope, just finishing it now.

It's all right, I kept tweaking the hair at your request because I figured I'd learn a thing or two from it, and I did. I just needed a break from it for a couple of days before the last push.

I'm not going to post it as separate layers, because then I'd have to dress up the base layer of the hair, and that's a bunch of extra work.

57e9ddceb55baac4dc76fa0d14e8d08e.png

Kyu (Huniepop) Static Hair

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Nope, just finishing it now.

It's all right, I kept tweaking the hair at your request because I figured I'd learn a thing or two from it, and I did. I just needed a break from it for a couple of days before the last push.

That's cool, nobody's watching over one's agenda here. You were just taking longer than usual to answer so I was afraid that I upset you too much ! :confused:

I'm not going to post it as separate layers, because then I'd have to dress up the base layer of the hair, and that's a bunch of extra work.

Ah yes, did not think about that :grin:

Thanks for all your work, we are now a little bit more advanced on the big project ! I'll try to create some kind of file to help us know what is missing the most to have all girls pretty much done :smile:

Sharklasers

Content Creator
I was working on Audrey, but I accidentally a Lillian instead.

15a6c753b16b9c2b47152ba206b9f1c1.png
Code:
charName:Lillian;mood:Angry;bodyScale:1.03625;arms:onhislegs,onhislegs;throatResist:80;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,73,43,118,1;breasts:86;skin:pale;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:1,0,0,0,1;eyeshadow:22,12,37,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:170,89,78,0.678;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:normal,36,14,34,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisBody:male;hisPenis:1,0.7999999999999999,0.875;balls:1,0.676;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:gemchoker,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,171,177,185,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;panties:highleg,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;top:none,43,22,27,1,0,0,0,1;armwear:none,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,1;bottoms:jeans,29,11,29,1,0,0,0,1;tops:none,43,22,27,1,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,54,20,48,0.902,0,0,0,1;footwear:hookerboots,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,24,24,24,1,255,255,255,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1,0,0,0,1;herTan:none,0

Uses Low Sleeve Top by Iago, and some items from Moreclothing. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• lillian 2.png
    lillian 2.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 321

DrZombi

Content Creator
The Hair is great but I may not know the original character. Who is Lillian ?

Many thanks man ! I'm still working on a Hunie-Booth bundle which would be a demo of the best I could approach for each girl.
I then hope that maybe some people could tell me of some mods I do not know which would be better for this or that girl and it will be a good showroom for designers like you to know and decide about what is the most useful, and what we could work around :smile:

I'll post it here as soon as I'll have at least something basic for each girl. I've done 4-5 of them already.
(And Audrey's hair is pretty difficult to find so I can already tell you that it would be a great addition !!)

Sharklasers

Content Creator
She's from Huniecam Studio. I probably won't do any of the other HCS characters, but there was art of her in the official style and I wanted a bratty mall goth.

And yeah, Audrey's pretty challenging. It doesn't help that her hair looks a bit different in every official image of her. I'm mostly going off of this one: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net.../Audrey.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150221190254

Many thanks man ! I'm still working on a Hunie-Booth bundle which would be a demo of the best I could approach for each girl.
What exactly do you mean by this?

DrZombi

Content Creator
Oh yeah HunieCam Studio ! I've not played it enough and it was quite some time ago so I forgot about it. And the graphic style is pretty different so I never thought about it for SDT. But it is always good to have new hair :smile:

Yes, you did not choose the easiest with Audrey ! The first one of the 6 styles I presented in the first post of this thread is a good choice as I try to recreate the first for each girl :smile:

What exactly do you mean by this?

This is just a bundle based on ModGuy's Switchset where I'm trying to recreate each HuniePop Girl. Style 1 only for now. It will be useful to this thread, so that we can all see the progress of this project :smile:

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi everybody !

This was harder than I thought but here it is, the first version of the Hunie-Booth package. This is all the preparatory work, and the best I could do to help modders. I've tried to recreate each girl in the closest way possible with what was already available here and I comment on what's still missing and I gave an idea on the priority order that would be good.

All details in the OP.

Again, many thanks to anyone who will contribute and help me on this project.

Last edited:

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
Looks good! I'm terrible when it comes to modding, paint, photoshop, etc, so I won't be able to contribute anything aside from my own thoughts. Regarding Tiffany's hair, I've found that Mineur's "Kurumi Ebisuzawa" has a better style, but a completely different color. If you mess around with the hair sliders, you can get blonde hair but with green ribbons.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hey ! Many thanks for your answer.
I've had a try at your suggested hair and I don't agree with you though because:

1) The hairs around her face are not very good for Tiffany
2) The tails starting points are too high on her head and should be at least at ear level or just below
3) I'm very bad at color-change-guessing so I don't know how to color the ribbon in the original file if I want it to end up being red after the HSL Shift :grin:

Of course this is just "colors & tastes". If other people agree with you and no modder can bring on an especially designed hair for her, I'll stick to the majority's choice :smile:

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Hey, these are really good. Where'd you get that hair for Audrey? It looks like it'd make a good guide to finish up the parts of the hair mod I was having trouble with.

(Also, "criticity" is not a real word. The one you're looking for is "criticality," or maybe "urgency.")

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hey, these are really good. Where'd you get that hair for Audrey? It looks like it'd make a good guide to finish up the parts of the hair mod I was having trouble with.

(Also, "criticity" is not a real word. The one you're looking for is "criticality," or maybe "urgency.")

Hey ! Thanks for that ! It seems that my english is not that good :smile:
You can find all the mods I used in the bundle I provided but if you want to know that one, it's the Shizuru Fujimura hair from Zev.
Its original thread's here: ZeV's Hairs 8/5/15 (Momoko Monozono, Ciri, Ms. Fortune, Moondancer & more)

dark_knight17

Content Creator
The reference supplied for Lola and Nikki are good to great. I could make a hair from them, although Lola's would take me aaaaaages. I think Aiko and Audrey could quickly be done if there were better refs. Scour the internet, even fanart can be helpful (I used fanart for Mallow's hair and it turned out great).

If I find the motivation I'll take on Lola's hair, although Aiko's and Audrey's would require far less motivation if the references are good.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi dark_knight17 dark_knight17 ,

Here I've uploaded for you the Artworks given with the game + some fanarts I found on internet. You may not find everything suitable for your needs if you just want to kind of copy/paste the hair but if you want to somewhat redraw them or pick some elements, there are still good things and different angles.

Lola in particular has an almost sided view which you may appreciate. (The folder is arranged by girls names).

If you need more, please tell me, I'll try to help you as much as I can.

dark_knight17

Content Creator
Thanks for the abundance of art. After looking at all of them, I'd say there are decent enough refs for Audrey, Lola, Nikki and Celeste. Now it's just a matter of getting around to them, which may be some time.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Thanks for the abundance of art. After looking at all of them, I'd say there are decent enough refs for Audrey, Lola, Nikki and Celeste. Now it's just a matter of getting around to them, which may be some time.

As I always say, "everything you can do will be greatly appreciated". :smile:

dark_knight17

Content Creator
Remember how I said Celeste had a good ref? I was partly right. It didn't have the bottom of the main drill, resulting in some artistic liberties. Hopefully it fits the bill regardless. Here's Celeste:
Celeste Hair.png

Sharklasers

Content Creator
Hey, that was pretty quick. Can you post a pic of the full character?

I'll try and have a finished Audrey by the end of today. I'm fairly happy with what I've got - I just need to redo the bangs.

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
Remember how I said Celeste had a good ref? I was partly right. It didn't have the bottom of the main drill, resulting in some artistic liberties. Hopefully it fits the bill regardless. Here's Celeste:
View attachment 59654

Oh yes, this is very good ! I think I know which ref image you used (Starship ? :wink:). Many Thanks for your contribution, I hope there will be more !

Hey, that was pretty quick. Can you post a pic of the full character?

I'll try and have a finished Audrey by the end of today. I'm fairly happy with what I've got - I just need to redo the bangs.

I've updated the OP with the new hair so everybody can see how better she looks now :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.