The Girl Within (1 Viewer)

yurinicolau

Potential Patron
About The Girl Within:

I recently saw a dialogue named "Trapped into a Girl's Body" and it had more that a thousand clicks, thereby this shows lots of people enjoyed the idea... So I come with thought of doing "The Girl Within", that is also about a guy who got trapped into a hot girl's body and inches for "his" face there is an HUGE hard on eager to be sucked... Will he surrender to the urges of the hot girl's body he is trapped into?

------------------------------------------------------ The Girl Within Storyline ------------------------------------------------------​

He was at a museum that was displaying some sacred Maya artifacs... One statue really got his attention... The words of the instructional plate said that statue beholds the grace of giving a deep knowledge of our own existence. It's an unusual statue of beauty and meaning, it holds both Maya simbols of man and woman one into another endlessly... The plate says more: "Whoever is open to receive this deity grace should deep stare at the endless symbols". He start staring at it. Suddenly all became a blur... He feels some strong and warm energy arousing his whole body...

All still are a blur and the feeling of being horny grows each time more and more... It feels like cell of his body is moaning and getting more and more aroused... Something happened... Something detached from him... He start feeling sensitive and graceful like never before... It's like he was involved in pure tenderness... The blur start fading away and his senses are coming back... Suddenly he notice that his entire body has been transformed into the most amazing girl of his wildest dreams... His boobs are like firm mountains of smoothness... His thigh feels so tight and soft at the same time... And his member has gone... -What the FUCK!!!- He obviously get very concerned about that and stare at “his” own pussy with wide eyes... But all his concern about been trapped into a hot girl’s body is replaced by a much bigger and harder problem…
In front of her, there is something unbelievable... It's like manhood itself was staring at him/her... With a tremendous hard cock inches from her face! She/he can even feel its warmth... And strangely feels the boner like it were her own too... Such a HUGE boner... He never felt anything like that before... It's like he were a god, a deity with an almighty erection!!! But this is very awkward... It feels like the boner is hers, but it isn't, it belongs to someone or something else...

With no warning the one in front of her slaps that unbelievable cock in her face... And she/he feels not only the slap in the face, but also the soft face slapping the dick! She/he wonders what is happening... But is to aroused to think straight... His mind is still his own, but his feelings are in conflict... The divine female body that his mind is trapped in is unbelievable hot and its feelings are affecting him... This is making him hornier as he has never been... It's like every cell of her body were pulsating in pleasure, like every inch of her were randy... And that godly cock in front of her is making her pussy wet... It's so goodly hard and she/he can feels it all too... Suddenly the one before her grabs her head and rub that almighty dick in her lips vigorously... She/he rolls her eyes back in pleasure while feeling at the same time the touch from the warm cock and the touch of the soft lips... She/he is too horny to stop... She/he doesn't know what the hell is going on, but you are continuously more aware of your growing lust for that cock...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

-THE GIRL WITHIN-

[attachurl=1]

P.S. It looks like that at the current version of deepthroat (1.14.2b) the dialogues pass too fast sometimes, I tried to reduce this effect by using some inline codes (like %00 and %01), but it doesn't seems to help it enough. I think this is happening probably because I wrote too many lines for some functions, like pre_cum for instance.

Attachments

The Girl Within.txt
26.3 KB · Views: 5,731

Harchus

Potential Patron
Wow, that's awesome! I was the one who wrote the "Trapped" dialogue, and no one ever commented on it- I didn't think a lot of poeple liked it. I love seeing interest in it, and this dialogue is AWESOME! Great job! :)

D.

Potential Patron
It got me interested, and I'd like to rewrite this dialogue...

My idea basically is that instead of a man/boy trapped in a girl's body, it's a "normal" girl who turns out to be a slut. There's not much to do, just turn "I'm not a girl" and the likes into "I'm not a slut".

Here's a first version, in fact. I haven't looked into the speed problem yet though. I removed the swear words though, she wouldn't be the kind to use them. I also removed the "gullet" parts... I'm not too fond of these ;) and, finally, I removed several "oooh..." in the dialogues. I'm thinking nobody uses them that much. And of course I tried to correct every typo. As a general protip, semen is liquid+little cell that goes in an ovule, whereas sperm is exactly and strictly the little cell that goes in an ovule.

There's no backstory to this variation. You can imagine pretty much anything: a girl raised on good family values turns away, etc.

Attachments

yurinicolau

Potential Patron
Re: The Slut Within

Yes man, the Slut Within is a great idea! Actually, I'm about to release a new edition of the Girl Within, using the new dialogue system. It's nice because, now the dude can talk too and besides the possibility for her to speak, she can also think! So perfect for expressing the desire conflits of the situation. About the pre-version that you did, it's all right, but I think some lines should be erased or changed, for example" intro:"[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]How is that possible??? I can feel the warmth coming from this HUGE HARD ON on my face!"could be: " intro:"[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK]Oh... My God! I can feel the warmth coming from this HUGE HARD ON on my face!". I really like the Slut Within idea and, as a matter of fact, you can expect my own version of the Slut Within coming soon! If there is any lines in particular that you want to see in the dialogue (her speaking, her thinking or him speaking) you may post it here as a ".txt" file or even like a normal reply and I'll put in the dialogue. So that is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.