The best part of a superheroine (1 Viewer)

S

spartans48823

I grew up watching Emma Peel from the Avengers and Yvonne Craig from Batman. Any form of peril or catsuit, I am all for it. I guess there was something about a woman in a tight catsuit getting overpowered by thugs that I liked.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
The most thing I like in Superheroines are their costumes , What I love the most is when the superheroine is wearing a very tight one color costume and wearing a very tight different color panties over it (Mrs.Incredible Costume for example) , My Second Favorite Costume is when they wear a bra-like Top and panties-like short shorts , The least costume i like is when they wear a skirt or anything that doesn't define her legs as with skirts they look like a normal female not a superheroine

The Second thing I like about Superheroines is the fact that they have way more chances to face perils and dangers more than normal side-kick females , For example Wonder Woman had more peril and ryona moments than for example Lois Lane although Lois Lane had way more appearances than Wonder Woman in several medias and comics , The best normal Side kicks perils can get into is the normal kidnapping or being bound and gagged while superheroines can get any kind of peril you can imagine

Kiri-Ryona

Potential Patron
The most thing I like in Superheroines are their costumes , What I love the most is when the superheroine is wearing a very tight one color costume and wearing a very tight different color panties over it (Mrs.Incredible Costume for example). My Second Favorite Costume is when they wear a bra-like Top and panties-like short shorts ,

The Second thing I like about Superheroines is the fact that they have way more chances to face perils and dangers more than normal side-kick females , For example Wonder Woman had more peril and ryona moments than for example Lois Lane although Lois Lane had way more appearances than Wonder Woman in several medias and comics , The best normal Side kicks perils can get into is the normal kidnapping or being bound and gagged while superheroines can get any kind of peril you can imagine

This tends to be my preference when designing my own superheroines. A costume always incorporates a panty or shorts into the costume, mostly but not always with a bare midriff, and always with bared thighs.

It can vary, but usually I prefer full briefs (Lynda Carter on first season of Wonder Woman), and for my main heroines, typically the briefs are the only clothing item of the costume, being as they have a tendency to lose their costume, or make a personal choice to wear a topless costume. I’m not as big on them worn over a bodysuit, as my heroines all show a lot of flesh, but in that case I still like to see panties or shorts over the suit.

I still consider the full, starred Wonder Woman briefs to be the definitive superheroine panty- no other costume before or since has match it, other than an earlier version of the Wonder Girl costume, which used the exact same briefs.

Agreed on the second part- but I think some of the best fic I’ve seen involves a heroine with a female sidekick that endure shared peril. A good story lead is the female sidekick that is used as bait, luring the heroine into a trap.

A variation of that is the heroine knowing she’s entering a trap, but faced with a moral dilemma because of her captured sidekick ('surrender, or your sidekick dies, etc.'), often leading to a true peril scenario. Again I’ll have to go for the Wonder Woman/Wonder Girl duo as the best dual peril potential.

- - - Updated - - -

The most thing I like in Superheroines are their costumes , What I love the most is when the superheroine is wearing a very tight one color costume and wearing a very tight different color panties over it (Mrs.Incredible Costume for example). My Second Favorite Costume is when they wear a bra-like Top and panties-like short shorts ,

This tends to be my preference when designing my own superheroines. A costume always incorporates a panty or shorts into the costume, mostly but not always with a bare midriff, and always with bared thighs.

It can vary, but usually I prefer full briefs (Lynda Carter on first season of Wonder Woman), and for my main heroines, typically the briefs are the only clothing item of the costume, being as they have a tendency to lose their costume, or make a personal choice to wear a topless costume. I’m not as big on them worn over a bodysuit, as my heroines all show a lot of flesh, but in that case I still like to see panties or shorts over the suit.

I still consider the full, starred Wonder Woman briefs to be the definitive superheroine panty- no other costume before or since has matched it, other than an earlier version of the Wonder Girl costume, which used the exact same briefs.

Agreed on the second part- but I think some of the best fic I’ve seen involves a heroine with a female sidekick that endure shared peril. A good story lead is the female sidekick that is used as bait, luring the heroine into a trap.

A variation of that is the heroine knowing she’s entering a trap, but faced with a moral dilemma because of her captured sidekick ('surrender, or your sidekick dies, etc.'), often leading to a true peril scenario. Again I’ll have to go for the Wonder Woman/Wonder Girl duo as the best dual peril potential.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster

It seems you misunderstood me :) , when I said normal side-kick then I was mentioning the normal case where it is a female sidekick to a hero not a heroine as that is sadly usually the case for all superhumans shows but Of course it will be Triple the fun when there is a female sidekick to the main female superheroine as that way we would get 100% percentage of female peril and high percentage of double female peril :) , I recall only the Wonder Woman/Wonder Girl and ElectraWoman/Dynagirl duos so is there any female duos other than those two ? , and I haven't seen all of Wonder Woman's episodes or comics so is there a scene/comic where both of them are in peril together ? Electrawoman and dynagirl being caught in Ali Baba's net trap in order to be boiled into his pots remained as one of my favorite peril scenes that has two superheroines together

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiri-Ryona

Potential Patron
The female duo seems to be a fairly rare thing. I know at least in the ABC series, Wonder Girl did at least one appearance, and I don't recall the plot, but I don't seem to recall shared peril. If it happened in the regular comics, I'm not aware of where and when.

Mariposa

Potential Patron
I love the slutty look. It just will not work for me. I tried that one year at an anime convention. I got a few questions as to why I was pregnant and walking around in 20" platforms wearing very little clothing. It is not that I am fat because I work out. For some reason, my stomach muscles will not flatten no matter what I do. The biggest draw for me has to be the 5-mile long list of people who want to gruesomely and/or violently(both preferably) kill me or in someway beat the crap out of me leaving me in lying naked and utterly spent in a pool of my blood and our cum.

Herogirl

Potential Patron
I love the slutty look. It just will not work for me. I tried that one year at an anime convention. I got a few questions as to why I was pregnant and walking around in 20" platforms wearing very little clothing. It is not that I am fat because I work out. For some reason, my stomach muscles will not flatten no matter what I do. The biggest draw for me has to be the 5-mile long list of people who want to gruesomely and/or violently(both preferably) kill me or in someway beat the crap out of me leaving me in lying naked and utterly spent in a pool of my blood and our cum.

I agree totally, but I also like wearing spandex or latex. Normally leotards but not always. I like being put on a pedestal then knocked off it by some sadistic lowlife!

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
Costumes, Hair, Face , Legs , expressions, voice. A lot of details matter to me. Her personality. I like them being helpless ^^

JGro

Ryonani Teamster
Would love to hear more.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Here's something for all of you to consider.

Jill Valentine, Clare Redfield, Ada Wong and Rebecca Chambers have been captured by Umbrella and they going to be used for a *breeding* experiment for the next gen of B.O.W.s and Wisker gives the four of them the choice to sacrifice themselves to save the other three.

Of Couse Wisker being the *Gentleman* he is will dump the other three into the breeding pits once a choice between the four of them is made to see which one of them sacrifices them self to save the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.