The best part of a superheroine (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
What's the best part of a superheroine to you?

I would probably have to go with the costumes, second to the idea of them being virtuous and utterly bound to their own code of honor.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Biggest thing for me is indeed the costumes. I think that's why the whole superheroine in peril is such a common fetish theme. It's one thing for someone in regular clothing being defeated/restrained or whatnot; but a completely different thing when there's latex, tights, boots and a [ribbon] cape on top of the experience. Also as a little side thing is the fact that a superheroine in their original outlet is a lot more suspected in being in trouble rather than the males (even more so if she's playing sidekick role), sorta like an unspoken role. Even thought she's supposed to be assisting in helping for the greater good, she's most likely winding up as part of the problem. A lot of people buy into that as well.

Helstar

Ryonani Teamster
- Costumes with a lot of skin exposed (no Power Ranger or Batgirl xD !)
- Superpowers of course :D

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
I'm like the oppoisite of the above post. Full body outfits, like Ultraman (the japanese hero, not the peril superheroine here) and Batgirl very much interests me. If they show too much skin in my mind, it kind of defeats the reason for me to believe their for justice.

Also the idea of good being beate by evil is just a fun storyline that's easy to do.

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
I personally like it when they have two piece outfits like a Super Girl, it shows enough skin that it's watchable whether or not it gets taken off, so in essence I also get into this type of stuff for the costumes as well.

Watchingherfall

Potential Patron
Costumes are the best. For whatever reason, every superheroines costume has to be skin tight regardless if it is a full body outfit.

A

azndodo

I think costumes and body. Most female super heroes I know have very big breasts and great thighs. My favorite costume is the leotards like what Psylocke and Ms. Marvel wears.

L

Lord_Noon

I think we can all pretty much agree it's the costumes that make superheroines so appealing. That said, most of them tend to have pretty strong personalities, and I think that's what makes it more appealing when they wind up out of their depth. Though I'd like to mention that, however exciting it is to see them get beaten up, I'm always quietly wishing for them to make a comeback. (unless they're Kryptonian - I hate Superman for various poor reasons, and his extended family are tainted by association)

noice1

Potential Patron
I certainly agree on the costumes, but we seem to be neglecting the important part that separates a superheroine from just a girl in a Halloween costume: power. It's not a pretty girl modeling, it's a tough girl that could kick your butt. To me that's the appeal, her status.

And we can get into actual superpowers. Personally, Ms. Marvel does it for me. She is strong of will and in body. She could use just one finger and defeat any normal person, so the stakes are high if she is defeated.

I guess in a nutshell, I like the prestige of character and strengths. What can I say, the only thing better than a sexy woman is one that's powerful too.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Very true, I suppose I didn't mention that specifically because the strength is sort of implied by "super"heroine but I definitely agree the main point is their strength. I think the costumes themselves kind of symbolize their power because they can get away with wearing them and not look trashy or easy in the slightest (at least in my eyes :x ). I guess even their code of honor symbolizes their strength of character. They would rather put themselves in jeopardy than lose their morale high ground.

noice1

Potential Patron
I guess it is more implied, and my first thought was actually the costumes. I just wanted to bring something else to the table. Their moral high ground and reputation really sets them apart for me, but to that end, I think costumes symbolize that the most. Maybe that's where we are both coming from. And, leading into, say, her costume being torn off/stripped, it's like the ultimate way for them to lose.

And I do agree about the trashy/easy look. Halloween is notorious for letting girls look like that. Eye candy for sure, but it's all slutty and not fantasy.

cafod

Potential Patron
The costumes are definitely a big part of the appeal, but for me a lot of their appeal comes from their powers or their attitude (I can't quite pin down which). Like what Lord_Noon said above, most heroines (or at least the ones I like) are pretty confident and/or cocky (which may arise from their powers), which makes it more exciting when they start losing or realize they are in over their head.

But revealing costumes are nice too

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Beauty, Athleticism, and those outfits are a delicious combination.

Here's an trailer that was on youtube for another series. The actress is stunning and choreography doesn't look half bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

catpurr69

Ryonani Teamster
I agree that costume is probably the most impotant part. I especially like full body costumes like catsuits, preferably skin-tight and shiny (Catwoman may be a good example). Talking about Catwoman I also like heroines using a whip as a weapon of choice.
I prefer heroines to be feminine with all those delicious curvy parts. :)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
What turns me on is when a scantily-clad superheroine is defeated utterly by a even skankier villianess

Thinker

Potential Patron
Villains ... the virtuous vs the vile is a big draw for me.

Upping the Ryona ante, with superpowers, the kind of Ryona that can be dished out and the heroine more resilent to take more punishment.

'Hidden' Weaknesses ... the ideas people have had for kryptonite when it comes to Supergirl.

Risk of losing the secret identity, oddly enough, more than being beaten, more than being molested used ... having the mask finally removed and the identity revealed is a big thrill.

As far as costumes, domino masks ... I love those (Ok so they wont fool anyone, but I think they look good).

L

lycan69

I agree that costumes are the key. They symbolize the superheroine's strength and pride.
Seeing the costume get torn, dirty and soiled is the ultimate humiliation as it defiles the one thing that makes the heroine so iconic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.