The best part of a superheroine (1 Viewer)

rayheng0595

Ryonani Teamster
Costumes matter a lot to me. I especially love long white boots. They're just sexy! And I'm also a big fan of sailormoon, sentai and Japanese masked heroine (such as Beautiful Kamen Aurora).

Seeing beautiful heroines with white boots (have to be long boots also) really makes me feel excited:
m71ighw1c1tr.jpg

y39dwjcb6xfr.jpg

lycan, nice seeing you here, can't agree with you more! Those costumes make heroines look so neat and proud, like an angel or queen. They leave us a great space for sexual fantasy.

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
^Yep, those sailormoon girls are really sexy! I actually hope that giga would make more videogame heroine series. I really liked their chunli, cammy and mai shiranui videos, and it would be great to see taki, yuri and kasumi getting abused.

Heh, I still remember when I saw my first superheroine ryona video. I had always fantasized of supergirl, wonder woman and pink ranger getting beaten, and there I was watching a video of supergirl losing and humiliated by bad guys. Just couldn't believe my eyes first. It was hard to believe that there was industry making exactly the kind of videos I've always wanted to see (but didn't think such would exist).

rayheng0595

Ryonani Teamster
Haha, my first heroine fantasy came from sailormoon, pink ranger in MMPR and the 1984 supergirl movie. I love sailormoon because she wears mini skirt and long red boots. Together with her sailor costume, they are really a perfect combination for showing her young and athletic body! (red boots with high heels in sailormoon anime look quite shiny, that's what attracts me, but in many giga movies with heroines wearing red boots, the boots are not shiny, that's what disappoints me)!
I also like pink ranger from MMPR a lot. Amy Jo Johnson herself is a beauty. The tight pink costume with mini skirt is quite feminine. Boots look awesome too. At the same time, as a power ranger, pink ranger is good at fighting and represents justice. So, for me, pink ranger is a combination of something 'soft' and 'tough', which makes her a perfect heroine for fantasy. Catherine Sutherland who played the role of pink ranger later in MMPR is also very sexy and quite tall. In my opinion, the pink ranger costume in MMPR is the best female power ranger costume of all power ranger seasons. It's a pity that costumes for female rangers in the newer seasons were never satisfying (except in dino thunder, but still, I think MMPR is no. 1).
Supergirl, no need to say, a classic heroine. Helen Slater is slim with big boobs and she's a perfect fit for supergirl. In the movie, you can see a lot of her sexy pants. Boots were nice too, would be better if they were high heel boots. I wish they make more supergirl movies instead of superman movies (BTW: Are there any other supergirl movies besides this one (not counting the XXX ones)?).

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Soft yet tough, eh? Sounds like the steaks I tried barbecuing tonight. Didn't work out so well... lol.

poupa

Potential Patron
I definitely agree that the costume is the key for a good superheroine peril. But also the confidence of the girl staring at her opponent like she already have won and then getting a lesson.
Concerning costumes it should be tight, the usual leotard is stunning but I also like when the navel is revealed. Superheroine world have amazing costumes like their last videos Powerguardians: The Power Guardians from Superheroine World this is why I buy regulary their videos except that the actress are the most gorgeous of the web.
I don't like the wonder woman costume that much.

L

lycan69

Hey rayheng0595, nice to see you here too. I'm also a big fan of the long/tall boots!

My first experience with all this was from the 1984 Supergirl movie.
The scene where she was in the phantom zone, powerless. She was now just a regular girl in a costume and falls into a slimy pit of goo. Her once proud shiny costume now soiled and torn beyond repair (they never did explain how it got clean after). It was such a contrast to the powerful confident heroine she was just before. That one scene got me hooked forever.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
I have to agree with a lot of you. The costume is what does it. I also agree that knee-high boots are sexy on a superheroine. I also love it when a costume reveals plenty of cleavage and reveals her thighs. This is why I find Wonder Woman so attractive. She has all of these elements perfected.

uraent

Vivacious Visitor
I love superheroins story with a superheroin risked her life to deal with partner's crisis.
Similar scenes as heroin get shot or beaten with scapegoating of her master or friend.

So many such scenes in pricure/sailor moon/strike witches/Ben-to/NEEDLESS etc etc.
I saw such scene first is Uran has beaten by enemy as scapegoating Atom in "Mighty Atom".

Uran(younger sister of Atom/in Mighty Atom) is one of first super heroin in Japanese anime.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I love superheroins story with a superheroin risked her life to deal with partner's crisis.
Similar scenes as heroin get shot or beaten with scapegoating of her master or friend.

Yes! This is an excellent scenario. I like to see a character being completely selfless and heroic and then paying for it. It makes me admire her so much more while at the same time relishing her destruction. Why I think this is so great, I don't know, but it is.

DpW

Potential Patron
The costume for me is the best part of a heroine. A really bright costume with a tight or flirty skirt and top. I like how the heroine is depicted as a bright-happy girl, then humiliated and beaten in the end.

Kiri-Ryona

Potential Patron
The costumes definitely. When I produce a superheroine in a game like City of Heroes, Champions Online and DCUO, the character concept is known. The powers are known. The costume though- that often keeps getting tweaked and revised; a process that can get lengthened by having more and more access to purchased or unlocked costume pieces. The basic costume is usually known, but it gets updated in bits in pieces, the work seldom seems to be 100% finished.

neosushi

Casual Client
The costume is a symbol of strength and confidence, and the stripping of their costume is like stripping their pride. Do you enjoy it when the costume is tied to their power? Like... they're normal or above average without the costume, but the costume itself gives them superheroine strength.

So tearing their costume apart removes their power and they go from powerful and confident to pretty strong. She loses even in her superheroine state and now she's reduced to merely a fit human.

ijama

Potential Patron
The costume is a symbol of strength and confidence, and the stripping of their costume is like stripping their pride. Do you enjoy it when the costume is tied to their power? Like... they're normal or above average without the costume, but the costume itself gives them superheroine strength.

So tearing their costume apart removes their power and they go from powerful and confident to pretty strong. She loses even in her superheroine state and now she's reduced to merely a fit human.

You should read Empowered

EvilDaria

Potential Patron
I have to agree about the importance of a superheroine's costume. I have favourite combinations, black catsuit, leather basque, boots, gloves and face-hugging mask or head covering cowl, or the Wonder Woman combination, as examples of my tastes, but as long as some effort has gone into designing the outfit - not just a mail-order look-a-like, then I enjoy it. The idea is for the superheroine to look comfortable in herself, showing off a toned athletic body and muscles. She has to be able to use her appearance to symbolise strength and to distract her often stronger opponent in order to get an edge. It is as important to see that costume torn, burned or otherwise defiled, as this symbolises her personal destruction and humiliation. As such I prefer that a superheroine in peril, bondage or death retains as much of the costume - damaged or otherwise - as possible, since for me this is not about mysogeny, not about hurting women. The physical destruction, torture, rape or killing of superheroines is about overcoming their power and strength. The best part of any story, movie or graphic novel, is the moment of realisation by the heroine that she cannot win. That all her training, honing her body, designing her costume and weapons means nothing now: it is going to be a long and painful end. I also like the idea that as she puts on her costume, she does so to protect herself as much as any secret identity, but in doing so, she loses the protection of being an anonymous woman, and instead makes herself a target without any of the conventional protection of laws or morals. Everyone knows that if she gets caught it is going to go very badly for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.