Tera Umod to GPK guide (1 Viewer)

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Sorry if this isn't in the right forum!

Heya was wondering if someone would explain how to convert Umod files into GPK files for Tera. I've tried renaming (randomly) some of the older Umod files and then just sticking them into a GPK via UtHelper and sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. For example:

Old Umod Tera file name is TERA_0X8DBE9F07.dds

How do I know what the above file needs to be renamed to? I've tried renaming it to Popori_F_L15_Body_diff.dds but it gives me a error, so I assume that is the incorrect name? Any help would greatly be appreciated!!!

Naduron

Content Creator
It doesnt matter which name the file has.
You can have "Elin Suck!" on the file and it would still work, just make sure its the correct file you are importing on.
1. Check the size (Dimension)
2. Correct DXT type
3. Check the Alpha layer is there, if the original has it.
4. Check if the layout is exacly the same, some engine/games so will the layout be different then the original file.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
It doesnt matter which name the file has.
You can have "Elin Suck!" on the file and it would still work, just make sure its the correct file you are importing on.
1. Check the size (Dimension)
2. Correct DXT type
3. Check the Alpha layer is there, if the original has it.
4. Check if the layout is exacly the same, some engine/games so will the layout be different then the original file.

Sounds good Naduron, thanks for the info. Hope to see you back someday, think I've had your mod's across...3 games now? lol

Naduron

Content Creator
Sounds good Naduron, thanks for the info. Hope to see you back someday, think I've had your mod's across...3 games now? lol

Hmm lost count :/
Tera,Blade and Soul, Onigiri, Witcher 2, Queen's Blade, Smite, Final Fantasy XIV, XAOC, Aion, Rift, Risen 3, FireFall.
(Misread xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.