TERA Redesign Mods (1 Viewer)

Sheoldred

Potential Patron
I come bearing lewd, but fashionable mods. And some things that aren't so lewd, but will help to make TERA less of a stale experience for those that have put a considerable amount of time into it. First release of many, and it won't be only clothing.

previewcug.jpg

Lamenting Pearl Elin Swimsuit Mod
Redesign of the Cash Shop/Summer Event Elin Swimsuit. Comes in pink, blue, and yellow respectively.
(Works with both NA and EU versions.)

Grandorg22

Potential Patron
thats looks realy nice. But sadly i don´t have any Elin Char. Only Castanic and Human with Bikini. I hope you can recolor the Yellow Bikini from the Human, because it looks not so good. And dyeing doesn´t go with Costumes sadly.

Sheoldred

Potential Patron
thats looks realy nice. But sadly i don´t have any Elin Char. Only Castanic and Human with Bikini. I hope you can recolor the Yellow Bikini from the Human, because it looks not so good. And dyeing doesn´t go with Costumes sadly.
Oddly enough, costume textures are only single, and greyscale like the armours in game. They're coloured by an in-game variable, which is exactly what dyes do. So, dyed costumes and accessories are completely within the realm of possibility, we just don't have access to it. Maybe they're saving that for a later update. But basically, editing one edits 'all three' of each bikini. That won't stop me from working on them, though.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
This looks great, planning on doing anything else Elin related? Maybe in the realm of the Heavy armors? My Elin lancer would love you for it!

K

Kaname

Wow this is beautiful :O
Can anybody tell me how to "install/use" it?

edit: Nevermind, didn't see the Readme inside the file. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MC-the-Fool

Potential Patron
I was wondering if you could tell me how you recolored the swimsuit. I'm completely new at this, and have been trying to see if I could just recolor the Japanese Swimsuit on the elin to green. But I can't seem figure it out. Is there a tutorial somewhere that could show me how you did it? Or am I just in way over my head here?

R

Riven

Is there any way to make my Elin look like that no matter what Armor she's wearing?
Because I dont know what kind of Event youre talking about but with my luck that event might already be over for ages...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.