Tera Highres High elf female nude mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molokk

Potential Patron
That one has been released for quite some time now in NA TERA. It is called the "Carnivale Torpedo" here. I have one myself, for my female Castanic. And I also wish that someone would mod it for some nudity, but TERA modding has been almost dead for some time now, especially when it comes to the most recent costumes (speaking of which, the Magician costumes have also been released for NA TERA just recently, a few days ago).

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
That might be, because with the latest update "Fate of Arun" it´s not modable anymore with umod. Or perhap I use a too old version, not sure. Just tried it yesterday and it still recognize the launcher etc, but if I inject the modded texture it updates but won´t show the modded texture. I hope it´s just that I use an old version of umod...

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
Umm.. Guys? Is this supposed to happen?
edit_ Deleted broken link
How do I fix it?

Attachments

• qGYvIf1.png
    qGYvIf1.png
    731.2 KB · Views: 353
Last edited by a moderator:

madcat66

Potential Patron
Gunners use a totally different armor modeling base than other classes, so with the pre-Gunner nude mods/armor mods installed, you get that. You'll need the Gunner nude mods to get your body back (or restore the original files).

ZomBrony

Potential Patron
Gunners use a totally different armor modeling base than other classes, so with the pre-Gunner nude mods/armor mods installed, you get that. You'll need the Gunner nude mods to get your body back (or restore the original files).
I kinda figured it was something like that. x3 Could you give me a link, please? I haven't searched yet, but I haven't seen anything like that around either.

Joes921

Potential Patron
Files need to be re uploaded they have all been deleted if I can just get the shaved version of these mods would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.