Tera high elf gunner mod (1 Viewer)

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
After been in this forum for a long time, I decided to pop up and make some contribution:rolleyes:
This is my first mod, I only uploaded the dds files though, need to be pack into GPK file to use:)
Hope you guys will like it:cool:
Replace the files Highelf_F_H.GPK
TERA_ScreenShot_20150801_0200563.png

PS: thanks for Naduron's detailed Tera guide and Tips ! and Mxjzm's physics adjuster (best tools ever!);)

UPDATE: Armor H25 mod!;) (same as above, repack to GPK to use. This mod replaces files in Highelf_F_H25.GPK)
There are some geometry missing and unfixed edges, I'll release mod first, and maybe later I will upload a fixed version lol....really cbb atm

TERA_ScreenShot_20150803_000231.png TERA_ScreenShot_20150803_000258.png

Highelf_F_H16 mod (replace files in Highelf_F_H16.GPK):
TERA_ScreenShot_20150804_014454.png TERA_ScreenShot_20150804_014503.png

Attachments

Highelf_F_B03_Body.rar
1.6 MB · Views: 893

Highelf_F_H16_Body.rar
1.4 MB · Views: 605

Highelf_F_H25_Body.rar
571.2 KB · Views: 572

Last edited by a moderator:

Molokk

Potential Patron
Hello,

This will seem like a very stupid question but... which GKP file do I import the .dds files into?

I'm asking this for Highelf_F_B03_Body.

I looked for a GKP file named "Highelf_F_B03" or just "Highelf_F_B" and couldn't find any of a similar name.

Thanks!

EDIT: OK never mind I found it, it was within the Highelf_F_H GKP. I tried it and it worked too.

Last edited by a moderator:

madcat66

Potential Patron
What program are people using to repack GPK files now? The one's I've turned up on Google either don't work with Tera or don't exist anymore.

d7jrb2

Potential Patron
What program are people using to repack GPK files now? The one's I've turned up on Google either don't work with Tera or don't exist anymore.

The tool is called UtHelper, I think you can find the downloads on internet

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
The High Elf mod im currently using is a full nude mod but the texture is bad, it looks glitchy under the breasts. Could you make/find a high elf nude skin, preferably shaved?

zenden

Potential Patron
Been trying to get a working HE gunner mod, so I tried this out. It seems like such a simple thing to do, right?

Use UTHelper to open up the correct GPK, then Import those dds file into the B03 file set, right?

Not working for me, nothing changes. Not sure why?

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Been trying to get a working HE gunner mod, so I tried this out. It seems like such a simple thing to do, right?

Use UTHelper to open up the correct GPK, then Import those dds file into the B03 file set, right?

Not working for me, nothing changes. Not sure why?

Not sure if you got this working but in case you haven't.

This is still working for me, in UTHelper make sure you select Load package...then expand the Exports...then select the correct DDS file (this can be tricky cause they may be similar in names...then select import and direct it to the modded DDS files.

zenden

Potential Patron
Not sure if you got this working but in case you haven't.

This is still working for me, in UTHelper make sure you select Load package...then expand the Exports...then select the correct DDS file (this can be tricky cause they may be similar in names...then select import and direct it to the modded DDS files.
Pretty sure I am doing everything correctly.

In UThelper I load up the " Highelf_F_H.gpk "
Then I group by Class
Then expand the Texture2D items
Then I find the " Highelf_F_B03_Body_* " section

There are 5 DDS files that I need to import within the B03 group; CSTM, DIFF, MASK, NORM, and SPEC. I pick ed the edited DDS provided in the download here, but nothing happens when I import these edited DDS files. Its like UThelper is just ignoring what I am asking it to do. There are no errors either.

After I think I've imported the modded DDS files, I go to Save Patched, but nothing is created/saved.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Pretty sure I am doing everything correctly.

In UThelper I load up the " Highelf_F_H.gpk "
Then I group by Class
Then expand the Texture2D items
Then I find the " Highelf_F_B03_Body_* " section

There are 5 DDS files that I need to import within the B03 group; CSTM, DIFF, MASK, NORM, and SPEC. I pick ed the edited DDS provided in the download here, but nothing happens when I import these edited DDS files. Its like UThelper is just ignoring what I am asking it to do. There are no errors either.

After I think I've imported the modded DDS files, I go to Save Patched, but nothing is created/saved.

"Nothing is created/saved." Verify what folder you are saving to, I'm at a loss...sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.