Tenten from Naruto (1 Viewer)

AurumUTC

Content Creator
I couldn't help but notice that Tenten from naruto has yet to receive any hair or costume mods for SDT yet, so I'm here to make a request. A hair mod (Static or Dynamic is fine, I'm not picky. If you feel like going the extra mile then great, if not that's fine.) and i'd also like to see a costume mod for her. Below are some links to images of her:
(Bear with me, it's hard to find good side views of her. Feel free to add any if you find some, i'd appreciate any support)
Imgur
This was all I could find for now, I'll try to find more, but I figure it'll be easier if I can get some other people to help look :P
Also if any creators take this up thanks

EDIT: Request previously filled. See third post of topic for link. Moving thread to Filled requests.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate
With regard to profile views - only your third one is a profile (side-on) view. If the image has two eyes (for standard humans LOL), then it's not a profile view. That third image is small, and isn't an anime style drawing (the head dimensions are off).

AurumUTC

Content Creator
Yeah, as I said I struggled to find good images for her. Also thanks Huit, I always forget to check the archive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.