Tekken series (1 Viewer)

Mardion

Potential Patron
tekkengirls.jpg

I'm sure most of you are familiar with Tekken, arguably the most famous 3D fighting series out there. It was first introduced to us back in 1995 however it's still going strong today. Its diverse characters can perform a LOT of moves, most of them realistic but flashy, and each has at least 5 grab sequences (two from the front, one from each side, one from the back).

...Which is a good indicator about just how great ryona can be found in these games. There are quite a lot female characters in Tekken, and they should cover just about all tastes. You have the femme fatale assassin Nina, her seductive sister Anna (the two of them are ALWAYS fighting each other, can you say "catfight"?) , the tomboyish Asuka, the innocent-looking native American Julia, the latino capoeira-girl with a body to die for Christie and several more of them (including an android in Tekken 6) waiting at your command. They each have 2-5 costumes, and it doesn't hurt that you can customise their looks in T5 and T6 either!

As for the moves you will see in these games, well you're in for some treat! There's something for everyone here! First off, Tekken is well-known for its abundance of attacks per character, so you'll never be bored, there will always be a new move for you to marvel at. And the grabs in these game are just AWESOME. You will find simple takedowns and throws, you will find devastating powerbombs, you will find an abundance of bone-cracking grabs, you will find submission-type moves like Bearhugs and Figure-Four Leglocks, and you will find some innovative grabs that are pure pain, like Anna smashing her opponent's neck on each side with her elbow and knee simultaneously! And then there's the characters with chain-grabs that will continue dishing out pain long after they have started with one painful move after another! Yup, the grabs in these games are pure bliss!

Those ryona moves aren't restricted to a few characters, almost all of them have good ryona material, no matter if you're a fem/fem fan or a mixed fight fan. Not to mention there's also the odd fighters like Roger the kangaroo, Alex the (small) dinosaur, Kuma the (big) bear, and the demon bosses. Like I said, something for everyone!

Bottom line is, if you haven't played any Tekken games until now... do so!

You can view some ryona footage in Randomguy's videos thread.

Games in the Tekken series
[PSX] Tekken 1 , Tekken 2 , Tekken 3
[PS2] Tekken Tag Tournament , Tekken 4 , Tekken 5
[PSP] Tekken Dark Ressurrection (It's T5 with two extra characters from T6)
[PS3 , X-Box360] Tekken 6

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Favorite Tekken 6 Ryona Match up?

I love Tekken 6, its a good fighting game, but also great for ryona. I love beating down Christie with Julia or beating Julia down with Nina, (Julia has a sexy defeat scream)

Mardion

Potential Patron
^This message was left as a seperate thread for a few days to see if it was viable, but since noone posted in it, I guess making threads about specific games' match-ups are not interesting enough to warrant their own threads... so, merged with main Tekken thread.

In the Tekken series in general, I prefer to select Asuka, Julia in her Indian outfit or Xiaoyu in her school uniform to receive the pummeling. As for who I prefer to dish the punishment, all females except Xiaoyu (whose moves and bland grabs get boring quickly) and also Marduk and the Kings. Lately, I've taken quite a fondness on the new girls Lily and Zafina, especially the latter's sexy grabs.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Christie has an amazing stomache! But why is she the only female who doesn't have breast physics in Tekken 6?

K

keeblerelf

Christie has an amazing stomache! But why is she the only female who doesn't have breast physics in Tekken 6?

Have you seen her moves? Not only would being a backache queen be counter-intuitive, the programmers would have to worry about her breast physics every time she's at a weird angle!

K

keeblerelf

Well, I haven't seen action clips of Tekken 6, but it doesn't handle 'breast physics' as much as Soul Calibur or Dead or Alive do right?

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
I personally am a fan of Lili, that one robot girl, and Zafina when she's in that butterfly-y top thingy.

noice1

Potential Patron
I'm probably the only guy that thinks there's too much jiggly boobs in fighting games. I mean a lot of other games are so guilty of this, but, gathering together a bunch of different characters that are all 40DD vs, say, just one Lara Croft is a bit more illogical. *More* illogical, key wording. It just makes me laugh when I see a girl that should have her chest licensed as a weapon itself.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I'm probably the only guy that thinks there's too much jiggly boobs in fighting games. I mean a lot of other games are so guilty of this, but, gathering together a bunch of different characters that are all 40DD vs, say, just one Lara Croft is a bit more illogical. *More* illogical, key wording. It just makes me laugh when I see a girl that should have her chest licensed as a weapon itself.

Ivy comes to mind...

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
Ivy... ah Ivy. In a few more games, she'll just be a pair of breasts with a sword-whip-thing. Body? What body. Nope, just breasts.

Grungust

Potential Patron
The art book I received with T6 states that Leo is a male.

However this is the only place I've seen gender confirmed and even a quote from the character designer can be lost in translation.

Umina

Ryonani Teamster
I checked the Tekken wiki. It says there were early rumors Leo was a female, then other things said it was male. Throughout the game, they never use a gender-based pronoun, apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.