Taking requests (im bored) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRADOW

Potential Patron
Maybe a dialogue about Jill Valentine training a rookie member in Spencer mansion, if you know what I mean >:D

Soldier_Of_Fap

Potential Patron
Or maybe Claire red-field being forced to Blow a Zombie, as part of Another one of Wesker'/Umbrellas twisted experiments?

E

Elementalshadow

i agree with the claire one. Jill's wouldn't be too bad either.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Hmmm....

How about any of these?

1 - Poison Ivy, Starfire, Mary Marvel, Supergirl or Power Girl with Superman.

2 - Black Widow, Mary Jane, Psylocke or She-Hulk w/ Hulk.

3 - Annabeth or Piper from the "Percy Jackson" books w/ Poseidon or Hephaestus. (Or Athena w/ Percy Jackson to see if he is "worthy" to be with her daughter).

4 - Scarlet Witch w/ Quicksilver or Magneto.

5 - Shaak-Ti, Aayla Secura or Maris Brood w/ Vader or Starkiller.

6 - Kitty Pryde, Spiderwoman (Jessica Drew) or Susan Storm w/ Spider-Man or Venom.

7 - Amidala w/ Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Obi-Wan or Palpatine.

8 - Aigus or Mitsuru from Persona 4 w/ one of the monsters or the lead character.

9 - Winry, Erica (Ed's & Al's Mom) or Olivier Mira Armstrong w/ Ed, Father (main baddie in the manga), Envy, Mustang or the King Bradley.

10 - Ahsoka Tano w/ a battalion of Clones, Jango, Boba, Dooku, Palpatine, Vader or Starkiller (aka how she escapes Order 66).

S

SakuyaKuja

Chris and Sheva actually get some time to rest before there first encounter with wesker.. and chris loves a good sloppy drooly blowjob

Selias

Potential Patron
Ranma's curse has been locked and his mother is forcing him to "train to be a girl." The first step was wearing slutty clothes, and now she's making him learn to suck cocks.

K

Kenny

My Requests.....

1.How 'Bout In the Cafe?(Regular Show)- Mordecai wants to throatfuck Margaret, and Margaret will never say no to a good BJ. Especially, in the Cafe, during break time....

2.A Hero's Reward(Super Mario Bros.)- Mario has saved the Mushroom Kingdom (again)! But, instead of a kiss, Peach gives him a special reward.

3.Mummy's Curse- A sexy archaeologist has discovered the treasure of King Bigdik III. Suddenly, she encounters the king himself! Before she can escape, the king hypnotizes the girl to be his sex slave.

T

Teaz

Requesting for some NTR dialogue, or mind-breaking ones

a bit bored of all those vanilla dialogue

daviddwd

Potential Patron
MunkeeBiznizz said:
Taking free requests for any dialogues that want to be made. I'm just bored :P
If it's not too late to ask, how about Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII?

intruder007

Vivacious Visitor
You should do one based on the film "Last Tango in Paris", as if the girl were Maria Schneider's character blowing Marlon Brando's.

D.

Potential Patron
I would be most delighted if you could provide me with a dialogue which posits the following premise: a couple in love fresh out of sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

TDream

Potential Patron
daviddwd said:
MunkeeBiznizz said:
Taking free requests for any dialogues that want to be made. I'm just bored :P
If it's not too late to ask, how about Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII?

Here is one for Lightning with audio:

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=1660.0

S

shadowrunner

How about Asami and a futa-Korra and vice-versa, or Lydia from Skyrim with the dragonborn.

Lucchini

Potential Patron
Maybe just some scenes that aren't based on anime or existing series. Scenarios. School girl gets in trouble in class and seduces the teacher.

Mother catches her son jerking off
Father on daughter, incest ect
Brother Dominating her sister
One I keep thinking of is a Nun being trained into a slut (don't ask why) I just think nuns are hot.

f93

Casual Client
Kenny said:
My Requests.....
3.Mummy's Curse- A sexy archaeologist has discovered the treasure of King Bigdik III. Suddenly, she encounters the king himself! Before she can escape, the king hypnotizes the girl to be his sex slave.
Since OP hasn't done this one (or any of the requests), I've stolen it. If you want it back, you must retrieve the Jade Monkey for me before the next full moon.
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4291.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.